Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Gana: The Man with Two Faces I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Gana: The Man with Two Faces I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Gana: The Man with Two Faces I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Gana: The Man with Two Faces I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Gana: The Man with Two Faces I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Gana: The Man with Two Faces I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Gana: The Man with Two Faces I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Gana: The Man with Two Faces I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Gana: The Man with Two Faces I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Gana: The Man with Two Faces 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Gana: The Man with Two Faces I_vote_lcapGana: The Man with Two Faces I_voting_barGana: The Man with Two Faces I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Gana: The Man with Two Faces I_vote_lcapGana: The Man with Two Faces I_voting_barGana: The Man with Two Faces I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Gana: The Man with Two Faces

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kruu
Banned
Banned
Kruu

Gana: The Man with Two Faces Empty
PostSubject: Gana: The Man with Two Faces   Gana: The Man with Two Faces I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 3:44 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Gana Hote

Birthplace: Earth Kingdom

Current Residence: Earth Kingdom

Element: Earth, Metal

Pets: None

Weapons:
Gana carries many weapons hidden throughout his body. Firstly, he carries a pouch of iron balls in which he uses in creative ways as a weapon via metal bending. His left pouch is filled with a soft earth, usually clay. A small dagger is hidden up his left sleeve, which, through years of practice, can be retrieved in less than a second. A second, similar dagger on his right calf. His right forearm has a clever contraption which, when his sleeve is pulled up, allows him to send small projectiles (usually needles, covered in poison) at an opponent. He carries a small staff made of stone, the bottom of the staff being sharp as a sword.

|OPTIONAL|

Birthday: August 12

Blood type: AB Negative

Hobbies: While in public, Gana is perceived as a frail man, and, being keen
to keep that observation strong, he partakes in activities fitting of such. He can be seen tending to his garden on a regular basis, occasionally helping others along with theirs. He takes long strolls throughout the kingdom, exchanging pleasantries with its inhabitants.
When in the darker corners of the Earth Kingdom, however, Gana entertains himself with much seedier activities. Being a man that loves power, money, and woman, he surrounds himself with people who enjoy similar activities. He drinks, gambles, and romances. He is a man with few morals and many likes.

Quirks: Gana is a man who is perceived as a respected, retired general. Most people view him as kind and elderly, and very few dislike him for any reason. Gana, however, is far from frail, far from kind, and far from likable. He is often found muttering darkly about somebody whom he was just talking to. Gana is an excellent liar and a master of acting.
Character Theme: Pride Theme

|APPEARANCE|

Hair: Gana is completely, 100% bald. He covers this however, with a hat. The hat has a covering that extends down and covers his ears and neck.

Eyes: Gana's eyes, a brown color, have a slight droop to them from age. In battle however, his eyes widen, given him a look of a much younger man.

Height: Once being an absolutely massive man, Gana is now stooped with age. He stands roughly five feet, five inches.

Clothes: Gana has word the same type of clothing every day since his years as an earth general. His outside layer is dominated in a white and red robe. Underneath this, a mesh shirt sits over a completely black one. His legs are covered in a white, cotton, rather baggy pair of pants.

Skin: Gana's skin has grown quite horrible over the years, covered in moles, scars, warts, rough patches, and even more horrible unmentionables.

Body Type: Over the years of indulgence, Gana has grown quite a beer belly.

Image: http://www.onlineghibli.com/mononoke_hime/newimages/Jigo.jpg

|CHARACTERISTICS|

Personality:
Gana is a man of two faces. Around most people he is a kind, thoughtful, helpful human being. Around seedier people, Gana is rude, arrogant, loud, and quite horrible. He is easily upset, and only pleased when everything is going as planned.
In battle, Gana is cold and calculating. Deprived of any morals, Gana will go to any lengths to kill those who oppose him.
From his days as a general, though, Gana has formed a sense of respect to one man: The Earth King. Whomever holds the coveted role has Gana's complete loyalty.

Personal Strengths: Very observant, able to see small details others cannot. Very intelligent, able to form battle plans quickly and easily. Able to lie with ease, even the best have immense trouble telling whether he is being truthful.
Gana also happens to be one of the strongest and most versatile earth benders that inhabit the kingdom. While he does not consider himself a "front lines fighter", he is one of the best support fighters in the world. Able to manipulate his environment with ease, Gana is able to put himself at an advantage during a fight.

Personal Weaknesses: Gana has many addictions that could easily be used against him. Alcoholism, Money, Women, Gambling, Gana is just simply greedy over-all. He is also easy to upset and difficult to control when angered.

Personal Hero: Earth King

Likes: As already stated, Gana has many addictions such as money, alcohol, women, and gambling. He has also become quite fond of killing.

Dislikes: Gana has a strong dislike for most people, finding them ignorant and arrogant.

Brief History: Gana was born in a rather rich family, living an easy life. So easy was his life, actually, that nothing of not happened until the age of thirteen, when Gana began heavily training to join the army of the Earth kingdom. Already developing a strong dislike of people, Gana learned to hide his hatred in order to get closer to his goals. Immediately it became apparent that he had much potential as an earth and metal bender, and was recruited into the army at the age of fourteen. After seeing a bit of combat, top levels in the army saw Gana's ability to plan and to lead, and at the age of seventeen, he was promoted to general, easily the youngest of the bunch. Becoming famous for leading troops into situations in which the odds where stacked against them and yet somehow coming out with minimal losses, Gana became sort of a local hero among the city.
By the age of thirty-one, Gana considered retirement. He grew bored of being surrounded by people he detested. Though he did not know why, he felt that he should continue. It wasn't until he was forty four that he found the staff. Taking refuge in a cave after a battle, Gana found it simply lying there. In picking it up, he immediately knew the power it held. Increasing his earth bending potential ten fold, the staff carried many abilities. He retired from the army not long after and has simply been living off the immense amounts of money made in the army, left for him from his family, and gained from gambling.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Gana: The Man with Two Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gana: The Man with Two Faces   Gana: The Man with Two Faces I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 3:51 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Gana: The Man with Two Faces
Page 1 of 1