Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Bon voyage! (Lin Lin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Bon voyage! (Lin Lin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Bon voyage! (Lin Lin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Bon voyage! (Lin Lin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Bon voyage! (Lin Lin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Bon voyage! (Lin Lin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Bon voyage! (Lin Lin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Bon voyage! (Lin Lin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Bon voyage! (Lin Lin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Bon voyage! (Lin Lin) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Bon voyage! (Lin Lin) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBon voyage! (Lin Lin) - Page 2 I_voting_barBon voyage! (Lin Lin) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Bon voyage! (Lin Lin) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBon voyage! (Lin Lin) - Page 2 I_voting_barBon voyage! (Lin Lin) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Bon voyage! (Lin Lin)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Bon voyage! (Lin Lin) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bon voyage! (Lin Lin)   Bon voyage! (Lin Lin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:53 pm

Nyima slumped with relief into a wooden chair in the galley, picking up a piece of hard bread. "There's not much here," she said. "Though it looks like the captain might have just brought aboard a box or two." She gestured towards a couple crates that were visible through an open door. "But more readily, there's some hard bread and good soup to soften it up." She ladled a bowl for herself and offered some to her companion before she began soaking her bread and nibbling on it. Instantly the warm broth and hearty bread seemed to bring some strength back into her muscles. Nyima sighed and shifted a bit, feeling a couple of her joints pop back into place. What had she done to herself up there? "So... Yarra is... what, exactly?" Nyima said after a bit of silence.
Back to top Go down
Lin Lin
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Lin Lin

PostSubject: Re: Bon voyage! (Lin Lin)   Bon voyage! (Lin Lin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:56 pm

Akari sat down and took the offered bowl of food. Once she was done eatting (savagly with her fingers), she smirked and looked over her shoulder as a tiny baby fire ferret ran over her shoulder and snatched up a piece of bead and rested in the middle of the table squeaking as he ate. "This is my good buddy Yarra", Akari pointed at the little ferret. She then looked up at the new girl that she had met. "And what is your name? do you have any animal buddies?", Akari tilted her head in confusion "what happened to you on the upper deck when all that fire disappeared you just seemed to pass out".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bon voyage! (Lin Lin)   Bon voyage! (Lin Lin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 3:21 pm

Nyima ate her bowl of soup a bit more delicately than her new traveling companion. As she did, she felt the strength returning back to her body. She watched the fire ferret's antic with curiosity, giving a little laugh to herself. "Yarra," she repeated carefully, when she had been told the creature's name. "My name is Nyima," she said. "Nyima Akiyo. And no, I don't have any animal buddies. There aren't a whole lot of animals where I come from." She chewed some bread slowly as she mulled over how to answer the next question that came her way. What did happen? She thought about it and finally decided that she could explain it. "I'm not exactly sure," she started slowly. "I'm from the Southern Water Tribe, as you probably guessed, but my father was a firebender, and I suppose I am too, though I only just found out a few weeks ago." She paused, sipping a spoonful of soup before going on. "My mother told me, before I was banished from the village, that I bend fire as if it's water - she's seen me do it in my sleep. When I saw the ship burning, I figured that if I focused, I could probably push all the fire back and off the ship, the same way the waterbenders push back waves. But there was so much of it... I guess I used up all of my energy trying so that I passed out." Nyima looked up at her companion then to see how that would set in. After a moment, she asked her own questions. "So, what's your name? And who were those guys coming after you?"
Back to top Go down
Lin Lin
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Lin Lin

PostSubject: Re: Bon voyage! (Lin Lin)   Bon voyage! (Lin Lin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 1:01 am

Akari smiled at how well Nyima seemed to be getting along with Yarra. Akari looked at Nyima with confusion for a second, "Wait your saying that even though you are from the Water Tribe that you can bend fire?, and how did your tribe even let you stay fo this long?, I mean don't they live on ice?". Akari nearly dropped out of her chair when she heard Niyima's answer to the reason that the fire flowed off of the boat.

Akari smirked and got out of her chair and bowed to Nyima, "Akari Suzuki at your service", she went back to normal standing position and looked at Nyima with a serious face, "So you saw those idiots before you passed out huh?", Akari sat back down and twittled with her fingers. She bowed her head so as to not look at Nyima and spoke with malice, "Those were my EX-brothers Kenji and the other one is Ren, they were trying to drag me back to my EX-family". Akari looked back up at Nyima, "Well how come you came all the way over here from the Water Tribe?".
Back to top Go down
Lin Lin
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Lin Lin

PostSubject: Re: Bon voyage! (Lin Lin)   Bon voyage! (Lin Lin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:57 pm

(OOC:So are ya gonna ever answer back?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bon voyage! (Lin Lin)   Bon voyage! (Lin Lin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:12 pm

(OOC: Sorry about the delay, I had some crazy stuff going down this past month and I moved to a different state. Anyway, I'm back now, so let's continue the adventure. Where would you like to go next?)

"Well, yes, we do live on ice," Nyima mumbled. She reached her hand over her head and scratched her back nervously. "I mean, I didn't know though, I guess everybody else knew. Just, no one ever told me. Anyway, my father was Fire Nation, so I guess I got it from him." Nyima listened to Akari's introduction and explanation. The girl didn't seem too interested to tell her about her own past, the way she diverted questions back to Nyima, but Nyima figured she would find out sooner or later. After all, they were now the only two crewmen on a boat in the middle of the ocean heading - where?

"I guess all this time my mother was protecting me, but then I got in a fight when she wasn't around and... you might say I put myself on some really thin ice. Anyway, the elders asked me to leave, so I packed my things and moved on. I wasn't sure where I was headed - stopped for a brief time at the Southern Air Temple, then made my way here. Or, rather, to where we just were. I was hoping to try and find my father, or maybe some of his family. I don't know - I don't even know if he'd still be alive. But anyway, now we're on a boat heading away from the Fire Nation. Where are you wanting to go? and why do you want to get away so badly?" Nyima tried to come around the question in as friendly a way as possible. She was a little older than the girl, but she in no way thought that she had seen more in her few extra years than Akari had experienced. Akari was obviously a veteran of life.
Back to top Go down
Lin Lin
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Lin Lin

PostSubject: Re: Bon voyage! (Lin Lin)   Bon voyage! (Lin Lin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:52 pm

(OOC:Oh well welcome back!!)

Akari nodded her head in understanding as she heard Nyima's story for leaving her home. She also sensed that she wanted to hear more of why Akari wanted to leave the Fire Nation so badly, but she wasn't ready to talk about that yet, and knew another way to get around that question. "So..you don't seem to be able to control your bending since you couldn't bend that fire without passing out and you need to find what happened to your dad, how about we go back in a little while and look for him? and then maybe I can teach you how to bend a bit better, How does that sound?".

Akari got up and looked backtowards the dock and saw that Feng and Lee were gone. She walked towards the back of the boat and fired her bending at the back of the boat to push it back towards the dock and sighed wth relief as she got to get her tention out by using her bending.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bon voyage! (Lin Lin)   Bon voyage! (Lin Lin) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bon voyage! (Lin Lin)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2012 :: June-
Jump to: