Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Ning Pang I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Ning Pang I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Ning Pang I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Ning Pang I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Ning Pang I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Ning Pang I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Ning Pang I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Ning Pang I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Ning Pang I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Ning Pang 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Ning Pang I_vote_lcapNing Pang I_voting_barNing Pang I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Ning Pang

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonnet
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Sonnet

Ning Pang Empty
PostSubject: Ning Pang   Ning Pang I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:19 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: F: Ning M: Gan L: Pang
    Birthplace: Kyoshi Island
    Current Residence: Ba sing Se
    Element: Earth
    Pets:
    Weapons:
    Name: Kyoshi Warrior Fans
    Type: Earthbending Battle Fans
    Use: Fans used to earthbend.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: April 25th
    Blood type: O+
    Hobbies: Ning enjoys helping the people, war tactics, fishing, playing strategy games, and practicing his earthbending.
    Quirks: After leaving Kyoshi Island, he was a pirate. He wears bells tied to himself.
    Character Theme: Last Man Standing

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: He has short coal black hair with messy and uncombed set. His bangs point towards the space between his eyes. He has a thin mustauce and chin hair.
    Eyes: Medium sized brown eyes
    Height: 6'0"
    Clothes: He wears earth brown shorts reaching his knees held by a forest green silken sash that goes from the top of his pants to his belly button. He wears a plain white sleavless shirt under the sash. He uses his Kyoshi modified armor as his generals armor, only using it for extremely serious battles or war meetings. It is a kyoshi warrior armor that has been refit and retailored to be worn by males rather then females.
    Skin: Ning has rough slighty tanned skin.
    Body Type: Ning is quite well built from his massive earthbending as well as hand to hand skills.
    Image: (Optional, you may use http://www.tektek.org/dream to make your picture. Pretty standard. If you don't like tektek, then you can use your own picture of choice)

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: A strong leader and great encourager, he is a great tactical and battle/war based genius. He is intelligent in other aspects of life as well, but doesnt focus too much on them. He can be muderous and even ruthless to enemies. He is very good at abusing the enemies fear or confusion to his advantage. He is very respectful of strong warriors and opponents.
    Personal Strengths: Insighting Fear, Earthbending, Morale boosts for allies, hand to hand combat, war/battles
    Personal Weaknesses: Once a pirate, doesnt respect most authority unless they have proved a powerful warrior(the only acception to this is the earth king).
    Personal Hero: Toph, Avatar Kyoshi, Water tribesman.
    Dreams and Ambitions: To become a greatly remembered general.

Likes: Giant Koi riding, Fighting/Tactics, Earthbending, being with soldiers and citizens, great warriors

Dislikes: Cowards, authorities, ignorant men, men who abuse their strength.

Brief History:
    Birth-5 years old - Born of Kyoshi island to the leader of the Kyoshi warriors and her lover a boatsman from kyoshi who was a navy retiree. Ning was considered a weak child and wasnt expected to be very physically capable when he grew older.
    6-10 - At age six he began helping his dad fish in the waters around the island to sell for money. It was here he learned his love for fishing and riding koi fish. His father taught him many things of the navy and general boating skills. By age 8 he was a skilled boatsman and had started earthbending. He recieved lessons from his mother how to earthbend the same techniques avatar Kyoshi had when she was alive.
    11-17 - At 11 he became a skilled earthbender well ahead of his age group. By 12 he began using earthbending to excellerate the gathering of fish while fishing increasing their revenue. By 15 he had completed his earthbending training and recieved fans that the kyoshi warriors use in battle and recieved a special set of armor originating from the design that the kyoshi warriors wear, but it was styled for a male to use in battle and not a female. Although he wasnt a part of the Kyoshi warriors, he was a strong warrior of the island and regarded as one of its valued defenders. At 17 his father and him sailed to the mainland in order to enlist into the military. Although his father wished for him to become a great navy admiral for the earth kingdom, he decided he wanted to rise through the ranks of the army eventually to be a general.
    18-22 - He started off as an officer, and after the commanding officer of his battalion was killed he defected taking his troops for himself becoming a pirate on the seas using his skills he gained from his father to become a terror of the seas until the age of 21. He began becoming more bold and attacking villages on the land as well, implimenting both guerilla, military, and his own special tactics to subdue all in his path. As his fame spread it reached word to home that he had become a defector from the military. His parents were incredibly sad that he had turned to a life of crime and left the military as a deserter.
    23-27 - After he and his crew had gathered a large bounty over their heads, Ning stepped into hiding with the rest of his crew. With a large number of bounty hunters and mercenaries of the nations hunting him he could not make very many moves without having people hot on his tail. At the age of 24 he divised a strategy to continue plundering and robbing without being found. He used earthbending to create an elaborate series of tunnels below major roads and towns. He would use the tunnels to rise above out from the ground with his crew or attack from inside the ground itself. Usually waiting for convoys of royals full of money, so he could get as much as he could from only one ambush. He would then use the tunnels to make quick escapes. It was about two years before people caught onto his tricks and used the tunnels to track him down and attack him. After a 10 day battle of about 50 - 300 with the enemy sustaining heavy casualties and half of Ning's crew being wounded or dead; Ning finally surrendered. He was taken straight to the earth kingdom capitol to face trial for his crimes with the remaining of his crew. The earth kingdom soldiers took the wounded and had them cared for until the earth kingdom where they were put into a secured hospital so when they recovered they would also enter a prison, or worse. In the earth kingdom trial which held the earth king as a spectator and judge of Ning; he was being sentenced to death for piracy, robbery, murder, and desertion. Ning pleaded for the lives of his crew, offering anything even his life for them. The rest of the judges were going to sentence them all to death as well, but the earth king intervened. He was impressed by Nings loyalty even if he was a pirate, and offered him the lives of his crew for his loyalty to the Earth Kingdom Army as one of his Generals, as he was an excellent strategist and warrior. Ning accepted re-instating himself into the military. To his suprise the men who he had given his service to the kingdom for, all volunteered to be the first men under his rule. Since they were all his men from the beginning in his battalion, to being his crew; they were all very ready for battle and to continue serving under him. At the end of the year he left the Kingdom temporarily and went home to Kyoshi island in uniform (This being especially important because he almost never wears his uniform) and carrying his two kyoshi fans in his sash. Arriving at his home most people shunned him for his crimes, and as he walked through the streets to his home he met his mother outside the warrior training house. She hugged him closely crying before she asked him why he did it but he only replied "Young and foolish mother... Young and foolish." she brought him home his father refused to talk to him until he finally left. His dad was sad because of his crimes as his mother was, but less forgiving. As a final sign of forgiveness before he left he told him "I'm proud of you. General." After which they saluted each other and he set off to the earth kingdom to resume duty.

Last edited by Jian Lu on Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sonnet
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Sonnet

Ning Pang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ning Pang   Ning Pang I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 2:04 am

Done
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Ning Pang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ning Pang   Ning Pang I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:19 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

Ning Pang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ning Pang   Ning Pang I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 11:12 am

Reapproved.