Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness) I_vote_lcapRevealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness) I_voting_barRevealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness) I_vote_lcapRevealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness) I_voting_barRevealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness) Empty
PostSubject: Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness)   Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:54 pm

Mai,Mona lee's trainer wasa excited."Dress nicely,in your best dress,okay?"Mai said.Mona lee nodded,she slipped on her silk blue dress that stopped under her knee,it was lovely with puffy sleeves and a small split at the bottom.Her hair,she put up her hair in a hair clip that had the water symbol on it.Mai smiled at her.

"Perfect."Mai told her.They moved the curtain that covered their igloo.The sun beamed on Mona lee,telling her it was a day she shall with hold.The snow cooled her feet.She smiled,she had no clue of what is too come.She new the elders were asking for her to come but for what?"Shouldn't I have more training today?"Mona lee thought.But she had no ideal that she has already mastered water and had more elements to come.A nice smoke came out the igloo.She entered to see all three of the wise elders.

"Here she is."Mai bowed.The old woman was proud,she felt honored to train her.The avatar.She couldn't even help but smile at the fact.Mona lee had it coming to her.A breeze in her face is what it will feel like.Depending on how she takes it.Mona lee bowed before she sat before the elders.

"Hello Mona lee."The elderly woman said.The only woman there.Mona lee didn't know what to say.This was the first she has been around the elders."What should I say?Oh,duh I'm suppose to greet them."Mona lee thought.

"Hello elders,it is my honor to be in your presents."Mona lee once bowed her head again,as one laughed.It was the man with the wolf fur over his head,he seem to be a retired warrior.He laughed as he pointed at Mona lee.

"It is a pleasure to be in your presents."He told her.She looked dazed for a second.Her presents?She was just a girl who wanted to learn waterbending!Or is she?

"What?"Mona lee said aloud.

"It is our honor to annouce you,as the avatar."The other elder man said.His words hanged in the air.He put it out there ver well for Mona lee to absorb it.Silence remained as Mai patted Mona lee on the shoulder.

"You have already mastered water,you must go on."Mai said.

"Do you accept?"The elder woman said.Mona lee was silent but her breathing wasn't.She ran a hand through her lovely white hair,her breathing was still heavy.She was speechless.
Back to top Go down
JamesTheRiddler
Beginner
Beginner
JamesTheRiddler

PostSubject: Re: Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness)   Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:31 pm

Drako as the third elder man with the white robes bowed down to her. As Drako bowed down the avatar noticed that Drako was missing his ring finger on his left hand.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness)   Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:36 pm

OCC:James you can't make out what I am to do,that's godmodding and you can't be one of the elders,I'm sorry only the one to watch or walk in while it's happening.
Back to top Go down
Yu'ukina Su
Banned
Banned
Yu'ukina Su

PostSubject: Re: Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness)   Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:08 am

Yu'ukina rose to her feet as if awakening from a flash back of deja-vu of her very first time seeing the village when she could remember it. She had just refastened her furry boots. "Oh, wow." She spoke softly, not knowing exactly where she was or if she went the right way. She had wondered into some part of the village she'd never been before, looking for the right igloo. She ran her hand through her rich chocolate hair, knocking back some wavy curls from her shoulders. Then she spied it.

She stepped to the igloo on quiet feet, moving inside of it. She bowed to the people within and stood by the door, her rich sapphire eyes on who she knew to be the avatar. Her cousin. A soft smile fell upon her pale lips as she smiled warmly at the girl she'd known since birth.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness)   Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:15 am

Mona lee's nervous look turned back at the person who has just walked in.Yu'ukina.Her cousin.They were two years apart.She nodded looking at her."I think I will accept,I am happy to be your new avatar."She told them.She was giving a sign of respect.She hanged her head,her white hair covered her fearful face."Am I ready?"She thought.She finally stood and bowed at the elders."Elders are always right,right?"She thought to herself.

"I believe your next stop is the earth kingdom,where you shall train earth first,then fire,then air I believe."Mai told her.Her eye went back at Yu'ukina again.She smiled.

"Can I bring some one along with me to the earth kingdom."She asked her gaze still on Yu'kina.

"While of course sweetie."An elder said.

Back to top Go down
Yu'ukina Su
Banned
Banned
Yu'ukina Su

PostSubject: Re: Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness)   Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:27 am

Yu'ukina smiled, anyone could feel the pride and satisfaction radiating from her person as her cousin accepted the position of Avatar. Then, when spoken of taking another person along her journey, she smiled as she was offered through Mona's non-verbal gaze. "I accept, Avatar Mona Lee." There was a trace of a tease in her voice, unovercomed by her admiration for the young woman.

Yu'ukina could no longer stand back. With deft, silent feet, a specialty of hers, she crossed the floor and enveloped her cousin in a hug. Her soft, gentle voice whispered into Mona Lee's ear, "I know you can do this, Mona. Never give up on what you know is right. Don't let anyone or anything bring you down. Keep your head up no matter what. Don't let them win. We may be just cousins, but in my heart, you're the sister I never had." She pulled away and held Mona at arms length.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness)   Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:32 am

Mona lee smiled.She smiled as she held back her tears.She was overwelmed by it all.She just couldn't relax.She will never let anyone take her joy that she felt right now from her.Yu'ukina was like a sister to Mona lee too.They were good cousins.Especially since Mona lee moved over there from the northern tribe.

"I will never let anyone take my satisfaction away from my."Mona lee said grabbing her very long hair and putting it all on her left shoulder.She laughed a little."Ready to pack and go?We got a earth kingdom to see."She told Yu'ukina.
Back to top Go down
Yu'ukina Su
Banned
Banned
Yu'ukina Su

PostSubject: Re: Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness)   Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:42 am

The young woman would laugh and pat the bag on her hip and then back. "I'm a traveler. I am glad to have come back at such a good time." She grinned at Mona Lee and looked at the others, "When are we leaving?" She smiled broadly, ready to leave. This place still reeked of her past, and it brought back memories she didn't quite care for.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness)   Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:47 am

The elderly woman smiled."When ever you feel to leave darling."She told them.Mona lee smiled.

"Is tonight okay with you?"She asked Yu'ukina.She didn't want to wait,she wanted to train right away.No hesition.She wanted to leave around the right time.Mona lee bowed to the elders and hugged Mai before she took a step out the igloo.
Back to top Go down
Yu'ukina Su
Banned
Banned
Yu'ukina Su

PostSubject: Re: Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness)   Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:50 am

"Sounds good to me. Want to ride Rikka? Or do you have your own pet?" She referred to her Polar Bear Dog with love. Rikka was down by the water at the moment, but mounted and harnessed incase she needed to leave abruptly. She'd had Rikka for a good long time, and traveled everywhere with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness)   Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next