Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Kai Vordannen (DONE) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Kai Vordannen (DONE) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Kai Vordannen (DONE) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Kai Vordannen (DONE) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Kai Vordannen (DONE) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Kai Vordannen (DONE) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Kai Vordannen (DONE) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Kai Vordannen (DONE) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Kai Vordannen (DONE) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Kai Vordannen (DONE) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Kai Vordannen (DONE) I_vote_lcapKai Vordannen (DONE) I_voting_barKai Vordannen (DONE) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Kai Vordannen (DONE) I_vote_lcapKai Vordannen (DONE) I_voting_barKai Vordannen (DONE) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Kai Vordannen (DONE)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raion Tatakau
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Raion Tatakau

Kai Vordannen (DONE) Empty
PostSubject: Kai Vordannen (DONE)   Kai Vordannen (DONE) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 7:33 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Lord Kai Vordannen
Birthplace: Fire Nation Capital
Current Residence: Fire Nation Capital, Vordannen Manor
Element: Fire
Pets: He has a giant wingless dragon, that he has named Luna. She is 16 feet long, and 5 feet high. Luna has blue scales, and two long legs only, making her an armless legged snake. She runs incredibly fast, and is incredibly agile. She is saddled, and is not capable of flight, although she breaths out smoky dark flame. She is often his mount when he is sent into battle, though she rarely gets severely wounded she was once stabbed in side, however she recovered successfully. She has belonged to Kai ever since he was boy, at which time he was commonly known to race with her, but no longer does due to too many injuries during intense races.
Weapons: He has a crossbow which he uses to regularly uses while hunting, and a single poison tipped dagger, named Takai, forged by his brother which eventually aided in his suicide. Also wields a long red handled japanese katana.

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday:July 13th
Blood type:O Positive.
Hobbies: Swordsmanship, he is a master at using the sword, and has taught many in the art of the sword. He is particularly interested in new and differing styles of bending, and even has his own that he has developed which mixes the flowing moves of waterbending, and the aggressive jabs of firebending, along with that he meditates, and does yoga regularly, and is known to study music also, though he is not particularly good at music. But the thing he loves most is art, and is natural at drawing and painting, though he often does not have the time to do such things.
Quirks: Is known to accept any challenge no matter how outrageous it may be.
Character Theme: Black Hole Sun by Soundgarden

|APPEARANCE|
Hair:He has jet black hair, that is straight, and short which means it only travels down to about above his neck. It usually kept comb just in case he needs to go to an important meeting very suddenly.
Eyes: His eyes are about average size, and a dark brown.
Height: 6' 10
Clothes: He never wears a hat, but he does have a traditional fire nation uniform, with an armor chest plate, shoulder pads, and and long cuffs over the wrists, along with the tunic and boots. In battle he is sometimes seen wearing a fire nation mask. In battle he wears red samurai armor, and carries a Katana with him.
Skin: He has rough tan skin, from multiple exposures to the sun.
Body Type: He is incredibly stong, muscular, and long, making him an incredible sight on the battlefield, though he really isn't as menacing as he looks.
Image:
Spoiler:
|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: He is incredibly introverted, and unlike many fire nation nobles dislikes being among large crowds, or being on stage, however he does very much like to be alone in the wilderness. He is somewhat shy, and although he does not lack at making decisions he is sometimes slow at making them. Although he is incredibly creative, and an excellent strategist, he is not a natural born leader, although he does have a powerful will at times, and can make people listen through intense focus.
Personal Strengths: He is creative, and very talented in art, and poetry. Can create amazing paintings if he has the time, and beautiful sculptures. He has a powerful will at times.
Personal Weaknesses: He is quiet, somewhat shy, and does not like to be around people. He lacks determination, and is somewhat slow at making decisions. sometimes lacks will.
Personal Hero: N/A
Dreams and Ambitions: He dreams of ending violence in the world, though he is too busy having talks about the future of the Fire Nation, which he thinks an be incredibly boring at times.

Dislikes: Destruction, War, Death, Killing, Crowded Places, Public Speaking,

Brief History:He was born the second son of a Fire Nation Lord, however his elder brother Kenzai killed himself before he came of age for a reason unknown to his family. He grew quickly, but was slow to learn how to read and write, however he was an amazing in histtalents of art and drawing, and sculpted a beautiful statue of his father. At the age of twelve he caught a sapphire blue baby dragon while hunting in the forest with his father, which he after raised, and took in as his pet. During his adolescence his father was assassinated by an assassin serving another noble who had been competing with his father for the rank of Admiral in the military. Outraged by his fathers death Kai chose for revenge, and killed the Admiral himself when he was sixteen. Although he did not wish for the violence, this began conflict between the Vordannen house (now lead by his Uncle Shentou,) and the Taiza house. And Kai was called to many battles in his young adulthood, in man he was almost killed, and in one severely wounded. His dragon was his mount the entire time. The conflict continued until when Kai was 26 it ended with the killing of the last who was in line to lead the Taiza house, leaving it in tragedy, until it fell finally to peasantry, and homelessness. Kai became Admiral of the army, and has since then lived at home in peace, however he is soon to be married to a lady of nobility, he is not yet married and is still searching for a wife, but will soon find one.

Last edited by Raion Tatakau on Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:46 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Kai Vordannen (DONE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai Vordannen (DONE)   Kai Vordannen (DONE) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 7:57 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Kai Vordannen (DONE)
Page 1 of 1