Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Ying Zheng I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Ying Zheng I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Ying Zheng I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Ying Zheng I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Ying Zheng I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Ying Zheng I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Ying Zheng I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Ying Zheng I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Ying Zheng I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Ying Zheng 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Ying Zheng I_vote_lcapYing Zheng I_voting_barYing Zheng I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Ying Zheng

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ying Zheng
Novice
Novice
Ying Zheng

Ying Zheng Empty
PostSubject: Ying Zheng   Ying Zheng I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:03 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Ying Zheng
    Birthplace: Fire Nation capital
    Current Residence: Fire Nation Capital
    Element: Fire
    Pets: Dragon, see link: avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com/t1355-ao-shun
    Weapons: (Optional. Detailed.)

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: March 1
    Blood type:O
    Hobbies: Flying on his dragon, bonding with him, intense training in fire bending and meditating.

Quirks: He flirts with a lot of woman.

Character Theme:

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Long black silky hair reaching down to his waist, Ying Zheng enjoys to take care of his hair when on his travels. One could see the proper care his hair enjoys.

Eyes: Serious, dark yellow eyes a very unusual color since he was a child he was often reffered to as a demon thanks to the color of yellow eyes.

Height: 6 feet.
    Clothes: He enjoys wearing silk clothes on asian culture, his pattern include mostly red colors a long silk vest that reaching his knees with some silk pants that permit fluid movement and look great. His clothes always have a dragon design on them.

However on official business and when he knows he is going to fight he adorns his armor which is completely red and appears to be made of dragon scales, it has dragon shoulders and he looks more massive than he is.

Skin: Smooth skin, his skin color is that of a Caucasian.

Body Type: He is well built underneath his clothe you can find him to have marked muscles, he is not a hulking monster but he looks quite strong and capable.

Image:

Ying Zheng Qilin_from_the_artbook_by_heise

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: He is a extremely calm individual he knows when to act and always know his place he would never speak out of place to someone who has more rank than him. However he will defend others that are being abused regardless who is the abuser for all he cares it could be the fire lord himself and he would still defend the weak.

He is a extremely loyal to the fire nation has a whole and he would never willingly betray them, however he is friendly to the person of the other nation he sees the nations as equals regardless of their past.

Personal Strengths: He is loyal to fire nation, very attuned to the customs of his nations, friendly to all other people, easy going, fighting for the just and defending the weak.

Personal Weaknesses: He can be too trustworthy and be taken advantage off, His code of honor can be a problem sometimes.

Personal Hero: His teacher in the military academy.

Dreams and Ambitions: To be personally chosen by the fire lord to be an admiral of the sky ships fleet.

Likes: Eating, Meditating, flirting, training and flying on Ao Shun.

Dislikes: Senseless fighting, abusive persons, senseless destruction being held in uneasy position.

Brief History:

Childhood

Ying Zheng was always the silent buy he was only five years old he was often bullied by the others of his class and the problems at home, he was decided he would lieave this hell hole during the coming month he saved every penny he could even stole and finally he had enough money to buy a small boat that would lead him to start a new, he set sail and on that night a storm hit facing certain death he blacked out, when he woke up he found himself on a island but not just every island he was actually on the dragon island, but ing Zheng did not know so he decided to walk and explore he found a lot of reptilian in this place. While exploring looking for shelter he found a cave and slept there when he woke he found himself looking at an enormous golden dragon, this time he was certain death would claim him but instead of killing him the dragon breathed a colorful flames to him, what he experienced visions of calming him and safety, the dragon would not harm him and at the end he would train and live with the mother dragon. She presented to him an egg, then she showed her a vision of a lava lake there he would hatch the egg and become part of her children, Ying Zheng agreed. He set out to his journey escaping other dragon wrath and finally he got to the lake submerging the egg releasing the hatching from his egg, the little dragon saw his new and long time friend.

But some dragons attacked the newly made pair prompting the young dragon to send a cry, facing death once again forced Ying Zheng to throw himself around the young dragon to protect him, but hope was on their side as the dragon mother appeared and crushed the two other dragons and escaped with Ying Zheng and Young Shun.

Young life

From here he learned the tounge of the dragons dragonic and was able to speak the languages of the dragons, he trained in the ways of the fire benders by the teaching of the dragons his bond with Ao Shung became more strong they formed a pair, at age ten he was able to fight a yooung dragon in fire bending using all his body even learning at a young age the dragon breath.

He had learned all he could from the dragon but he know the mother dragon was at danger from hiding a human in her land with no permission from the elder dragons, so he decided to return to the fire nation. The mother told him to take Ao Shun with him as they were partners, brothers even. Ying Zheng overjoyed embraced the mother and rode Ao Shun to the fire nation capital, there he presented himself to his mother and father who were overjoyed by his return . He soon enrolled in the fire nation military academy in Tengu Island and passed all the trials having learn patience and power from the dragons he was a prodigy.

He graduated with honors and to this days remains a loyal servant of the fire nation.

Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Ying Zheng Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ying Zheng   Ying Zheng I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 5:46 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Ying Zheng
Page 1 of 1