Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Peace... ( Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Peace... ( Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Peace... ( Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Peace... ( Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Peace... ( Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Peace... ( Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Peace... ( Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Peace... ( Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Peace... ( Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Peace... ( Open) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Peace... ( Open) I_vote_lcapPeace... ( Open) I_voting_barPeace... ( Open) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Peace... ( Open) I_vote_lcapPeace... ( Open) I_voting_barPeace... ( Open) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Peace... ( Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

Peace... ( Open) Empty
PostSubject: Peace... ( Open)   Peace... ( Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:14 am

Lily walked on the stone steps of the garden. The monks were meditating under the large trees. Some dragons were flying around the temple enjoying the bright sun. Lemurs flew around eating berries and fruits. Lily saw air bending classes in the lotus garden start. All the children flew on their gliders and went into the sky's. One child was new to this and fell off his glider. Lily flew though the air on her glider, she was just in time or the boy to land on top of her glider. Lily flew back to the lotus garden and the teacher followed behind. Lily landed perfectly on the ground with a soft landing. The teacher told the student to practice more with flying though air currents. The student went on his glider then flew around and landed on his knees, but the student was still learning. Lily went to the meditation room and sat down and meditated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Peace... ( Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace... ( Open)   Peace... ( Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:21 am

Lily walked out of the meditation room, into her room. She took out her sack and packed money and food. Lily wanted to travel the world, but it would be a far distance. The moon was in the sky as she was packing. I'll get some sleep for today... Lily thought. Lily climbed into her bed and slept soundly.
Back to top Go down
zeeck411
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
zeeck411

Peace... ( Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace... ( Open)   Peace... ( Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:26 pm

Zeeck had left his southern air temple looking for the eastern air temple, when he spots it the sun is starting to rise. Zeeck takes his sky bison down and lands climbing off and walking to the main temple. He takes a seat on the steps to the temple and waits for the other air benders to awaken.
Back to top Go down
http://www.avatarspiritmedia.net/martialarts.php
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Peace... ( Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace... ( Open)   Peace... ( Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:11 pm

Lily stepped out of her room. Rubbing her eyes she saw a boy on the temple steps. Lily went back into her room thinking. Who is he? Should I ask him? I'll go to breakfast first. Lily walked into the eating area. Lily took a bowl and filled it with cereal and took a spoon. Lily sat down on the bench of the table and ate. Only a few people were in the room. More people came in as the sun came up. Lily finished and used her air bending to clean the bowl. The bowl looked good as new. Lily put the spoon and bowl in the dirty dishes pile so the monks could disinfect it. Lily walked out to the temple step's where she saw the boy. He was still siting. Lily walked over to him and sat down saying "Hello." Lily turned to him and asked " What's your name? My name is Lily."
Back to top Go down
zeeck411
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
zeeck411

Peace... ( Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace... ( Open)   Peace... ( Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:46 pm

Zeeck jumped a little when she sat down by him and spoke because he was half asleep "Hi, my name is Zeeck" he said rubbing his eyes and yawning. Zeeck started to stand up but fell over from lack of sleep, he just layed there on the ground. Zeeck sneezed and blew him self 25 feet up he landed with a thud.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Peace... ( Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace... ( Open)   Peace... ( Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:53 am

Lily giggled at him flying 25 feet in the air just from a sneeze. " Zeeck, want to go have breakfast to wake you up, you seem very sleep." Lily stood up holding he hand out to him, to help him stand up without falling over. The sun rise was beginning as lily held out her hand to Zeeck.
Back to top Go down
zeeck411
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
zeeck411

Peace... ( Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace... ( Open)   Peace... ( Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:27 pm

He takes her hand and stands up to follow her, he takes a step and falls over pulling her down, and her landing on top of him. "sorry" he said smiling
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Peace... ( Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace... ( Open)   Peace... ( Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:26 pm

" It's fine." Lily said with a small smile. Lily hoisted him up and Lily and Zeeck walked to the breakfast room. Lemers were flying though the halls as they walked. Bison roared to the sun as birds chirped. All was in harmony.
Back to top Go down
zeeck411
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
zeeck411

Peace... ( Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace... ( Open)   Peace... ( Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:30 pm

Zeeck sees walffuls and takes off running to them he grabs a big plate and sits down and stuffs his face. after he cleans his plate he takes it to were the dishes are and places it there and heads out side and lays under the sun, he then burps and sits up.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Peace... ( Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace... ( Open)   Peace... ( Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:43 pm

Lily takes out her glider and takes off. She flys though the coulds and lands just beside Zeeck. Lily heard him burp then she giggled. " Want to throw the cakes with the multi-color fillings at the monks when they are meditating, then all the lemers eat the cake. It's really funny."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Peace... ( Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace... ( Open)   Peace... ( Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peace... ( Open)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next