Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Shila I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Shila I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Shila I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Shila I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Shila I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Shila I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Shila I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Shila I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Shila I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Shila 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Shila I_vote_lcapShila I_voting_barShila I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Shila

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shila Sakari
Novice
Novice
Shila Sakari

Shila Empty
PostSubject: Shila   Shila I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:23 am

|BASICS|
    Name: Shila Sakari
    Birthplace: Northern Water Tribe
    Current Residence: Northern Water Tribe
    Element: Water

|OPTIONAL|

Hobbies: Art, dancing, water bending, cooking, travel
    Quirks: She tends to space out in thought. She has an unusual interest in fire, the element opposite of her.

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: She has straight, dark brown hair that reaches her waist. Her blunt bangs hit just below her eyebrows. Several strands of her hair are adorned with beads in various shades of blue.
    Eyes: She has large blue eyes.
    Height: 5'0
    Clothes: She wears a fur-lined blue dress that hits about an inch above her knees. White fur thickly lines the bottom of the dress, the boat-neckline, and the ends of her sleeves. Her sleeves hit two inches above the wrist and fit loosely for comfort. There are two stripes of a darker blue triangle pattern on the front of the dress. She wears dark blue boots that hit an inch below the knee. The top of the boots are lined with white fur (much like on her dress), and three white fur tassels adorn each boot. She wears a large blue ring on her right middle finger.
    Skin: She has smooth, light brown skin.
    Body Type: For being so petite, she has a soft-curved body type. She has a short torso and waist, wide hips, and a humbly sized chest. Her arms are soft and move delicately. Her thick legs are her strongest physical feature.
    Image: (Hopefully) coming soon!

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: She is calm, composed, and friendly. Passive by nature, she appreciates beauty and peace and is easily upset by overexcitement.
    Personal Strengths: Her peaceful nature is contageous, and she can easily calm people down. She has an eye for detail and gift of observation. She is very nurturing and supportive.
    Personal Weaknesses: She has a very slow reaction time, which is a problem if she is attacked. She tries to conceal any negative emotions, bottling up sadness and anger until she can no longer contain herself. She trusts people easily, leading her to be taken advantage of.
    Personal Hero: Her mother Aga, for raising her children on her own and for being a gentle, humble person.
    Dreams and Ambitions: She wants to travel the world in hopes of helping as many people as she can with her healing powers. She also wants to end violence and influence other benders to practice more artistic techniques to bending. She wants people to connect with their elements on a spiritual level.

Dislikes: Violence, Hyperactivity, Waking up early, Large animals, Bars

Brief History: Shila was raised in a time of peace by her mother Aga, along with her little sister Nukka (younger by 6 years). Just before Nukka was born, their father, Tartok, mysteriously disappeared. The family hasn't seen him since. Shila resents her father for being gone, while Nukka occasionally pesters her mother about "what dad was like." Shila remembers that Tartok was a very serious person, but refuses to think of him more than she has to.

Shila discovered that she was a water bender at the age of 5 when she was playing by the river with friends. One of the boys tried to splash her with water, but she stopped the water from hitting her by raising her hands and suspending the splash in the air. After telling Aga of the incident, she was placed in bending training.

Shila's waterbending technique is more of beauty than of force. She can make beautiful water displays and intricate ice sculptures, but she rarely uses her bending to fight. She is currently being trained in healing techniques.

Back to top Go down
http://lovely-sugar.tumblr.com/
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Shila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shila   Shila I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:32 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Shila
Page 1 of 1