Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Tragedy Blaze Enters The World: Welcome Bēijù Huǒyàn I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Tragedy Blaze Enters The World: Welcome Bēijù Huǒyàn I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Tragedy Blaze Enters The World: Welcome Bēijù Huǒyàn I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Tragedy Blaze Enters The World: Welcome Bēijù Huǒyàn I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Tragedy Blaze Enters The World: Welcome Bēijù Huǒyàn I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Tragedy Blaze Enters The World: Welcome Bēijù Huǒyàn I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Tragedy Blaze Enters The World: Welcome Bēijù Huǒyàn I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Tragedy Blaze Enters The World: Welcome Bēijù Huǒyàn I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Tragedy Blaze Enters The World: Welcome Bēijù Huǒyàn I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Tragedy Blaze Enters The World: Welcome Bēijù Huǒyàn 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Tragedy Blaze Enters The World: Welcome Bēijù Huǒyàn I_vote_lcapThe Tragedy Blaze Enters The World: Welcome Bēijù Huǒyàn I_voting_barThe Tragedy Blaze Enters The World: Welcome Bēijù Huǒyàn I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Tragedy Blaze Enters The World: Welcome Bēijù Huǒyàn I_vote_lcapThe Tragedy Blaze Enters The World: Welcome Bēijù Huǒyàn I_voting_barThe Tragedy Blaze Enters The World: Welcome Bēijù Huǒyàn I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Tragedy Blaze Enters The World: Welcome Bēijù Huǒyàn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zodiac-Soul
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Zodiac-Soul

The Tragedy Blaze Enters The World: Welcome Bēijù Huǒyàn Empty
PostSubject: The Tragedy Blaze Enters The World: Welcome Bēijù Huǒyàn   The Tragedy Blaze Enters The World: Welcome Bēijù Huǒyàn I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:52 pm

|BASICS|
    Name:Bēijù Huǒyàn (Tragedy, Flame)
    Birthplace: Mountain Summit in the fire kingdom
    Current Residence: travels
    Element: Black Fire( Slightly stronger than regular fire but not like two times but at least half times as strong.) and magma.
    Pets: none
    Weapons: Tragedy blade, a large cleaver like sword, that is black colored steel that is straight and curves at the end, the blade is two meters long. The handle is a special steel fashion from a light metal that his wrapped in black cloth with a white dragon on the handle. There is a chain that is a meter long on the end. On the bottom of the blade is the kanji for tragedy and above that fire. He can cover the blade in his flames.

[size=18]|OPTIONAL|

Birthday: 11/11
    Blood type:-O
    Hobbies: Training
    Quirks: A bounty hunter trained to kill from a young age.

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair:His hair is a dark deep black that comes down his shoulders and ends at his waist, his hair has white tips at the end. it is spiky and his hair comes to stop just above his eyes.
    Eyes: His eyes are average size and his irises are white and in a star shape, his sclera are black. His eyes are slit
    Height: 6"4
    Clothes:His apparel consist of black pants that are made of silk that end at the knee and wrap around and billow out in a baggy fashion. he wears white tabi that start where his pants end his shirt is black silk with a white crescent moon on the black in white stitching, the shirt ends at his biceps and he comes to end right under his waist. He wears black bandages over his mouth that have extra that comes down to his waist like two black tails. On the bandages are white stitched Chinese symbols for tragedy on the left going all the way down and flame on the right going all the way down. The bandage wrapping ends at his nose and goes down over his neck and stops at his chest. He wears a cloak that is black and ends under his waist and has white cloth bars on it. Around his neck he wears a white necklace with a black flamed pendant with the kanji for fire on it.

Skin:His skin is dark like deep ebony wood and is smooth
    Body Type:He is not a massive man but he is one hundred and eighty pounds of muscle he is in shape but not with huge bulging muscles.
    Image: none

[size=18]|CHARACTERISTICS|

Personality: Has always preferred to be alone. He never liked being around people,never act on anger and his extremely cool headed, he doesn't say much which means his the silent type, but at times he can become quite a speaker but only when the time calls. His main belief is that without honor you are nothing and without skill you perish he has based his life off this statement. If insulted he can act like a jerk toward the one that insulted him.
    Personal Strengths: He is strong and extremely stealthy.
    Personal Weaknesses:Tears and Crowds, He is extremely unerved by the sight of tears because of how many he has cried, it is rumored that he has cried so much that he has no more tears left. He usually is quick to kill and unmerciful before his target starts to beg and cry for their life so this weakness isn't abused. His other weakness comes from years of solitude and loner traveling he hates crowded places because he feels that an enemy could be waiting for him and there are too many to watch for at one time
    Personal Hero: None
    Dreams and Ambitions: He dreams of gaining world known respect and to be feared by all that cross his path. He also dreams of one day gaining the mantle of great flame.
    Likes: Fire, training, bounty hunting, girls, silence, and strength

Dislikes: Water, idiots, talkative people, loud sounds, weakness

Brief History:
Bēijù was born on dark clouded day, no sun in sight, from birth he lived in a world of darkness. Unlike most children when he was delivered he was silent and had his eyes open at all times. His first sight was his mother who had bright eyes that had warmth. His father had deep piercing eyes that could stop most people in their tracks. because of being silent as a child, they were afraid he was mute but when he became two he said his first words and could hear fine. His first word was black, after many more years at the age five his father began training him giving him little chores to do that weren't brutal but tested him like most children he played but unlike most he was faster and stronger and could never be found in hide and go seek and never could be it because he always found everyone. Soon he began to lose friends and his days were filled with more training about his fire bending heritage.

As he got older the more he came to term with his life and how he would forever be alone and all he needed was his sword which was given to him by his father. One day his father didn't return from a were he went but a package was sent it was his fathers sword. BeiJu cried and continued to cry. He had lost his friends and his father but there would be much more pain. After his father death his mothers warmness was gone and in its place nothing but grim and dark depression that consume all her energy. At the age of 17 BeiJu now a fine young man took water to his mother as she laid in the bed, it was his birthday but no one was there so sing it to him and so he hummed to himself a small tear landing in his pail.

As he carried the water end he sat by his mother bed and began to wipe her head, she turned towards him and smiled. Grabbing his head in her hands she lifted it up and kissed him on the forehead and took her necklace from her neck. Thunder, Lightning and rain began their sacred dance as the storm came. Tears rolled down his face as his mothers eyes looked pass him and into the spiritual world. Standing to his feet, he gathered his clothes and grabbed his father sword. wrapping his mother in a white cloth he carried her and buried her into the ground. When he was finish his face was contorted into rage, turning toward the house he leaned back and let loose a stream of black fire form his mouth causing the house to erupt in flames. With only a slight glance at his only home, he left it and walked away only a shell of the child he once was.

Last edited by Zodiac-Soul on Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

The Tragedy Blaze Enters The World: Welcome Bēijù Huǒyàn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tragedy Blaze Enters The World: Welcome Bēijù Huǒyàn   The Tragedy Blaze Enters The World: Welcome Bēijù Huǒyàn I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:56 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

The Tragedy Blaze Enters The World: Welcome Bēijù Huǒyàn
Page 1 of 1