Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Undetected....sort-of  (closed but if you really want to PM me about it) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Undetected....sort-of  (closed but if you really want to PM me about it) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Undetected....sort-of  (closed but if you really want to PM me about it) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Undetected....sort-of  (closed but if you really want to PM me about it) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Undetected....sort-of  (closed but if you really want to PM me about it) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Undetected....sort-of  (closed but if you really want to PM me about it) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Undetected....sort-of  (closed but if you really want to PM me about it) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Undetected....sort-of  (closed but if you really want to PM me about it) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Undetected....sort-of  (closed but if you really want to PM me about it) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Undetected....sort-of  (closed but if you really want to PM me about it) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Undetected....sort-of  (closed but if you really want to PM me about it) I_vote_lcapUndetected....sort-of  (closed but if you really want to PM me about it) I_voting_barUndetected....sort-of  (closed but if you really want to PM me about it) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Undetected....sort-of  (closed but if you really want to PM me about it) I_vote_lcapUndetected....sort-of  (closed but if you really want to PM me about it) I_voting_barUndetected....sort-of  (closed but if you really want to PM me about it) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Undetected....sort-of (closed but if you really want to PM me about it)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

Undetected....sort-of  (closed but if you really want to PM me about it) Empty
PostSubject: Undetected....sort-of (closed but if you really want to PM me about it)   Undetected....sort-of  (closed but if you really want to PM me about it) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:50 pm

Maki stole some Earth Kingdom clothes to blend in. Though it was no her color. Kysi, her shadow tiger, chuckled at the outfit. Maki got frustrated, but moved on to the train station. She bought a ticket, well took one ticket and stamped it herself, and boarded the train. The wall of the city lied right before her. The train stopped ,but no one went off. It was strange. Then, three men went to each car holding up a special rock, that could tell what nation you were without looking at cloths, to each passenger to find any intruders. Maki was worried that the stone would turn a different color then the pure green when the stone came to her. Under her breath she said "Tuez-le" Kysi understood what she said, and she was right behind the man with the stone. He was approaching Maki car. Kysi let her body out of the shadow realm to slice the man up. It was successful. Maki said " Dans les ombres mon tigre." under her breath and Kysi went back to the shadow realm. Everyone on the train rushed out worried the tiger would re-appear. Maki did a slight look into the train to see medical team was rushing inside trying to look grinning. Maki slipped into the shadow realm to begin her undercover work.

Last edited by Maki Akira Aki on Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Undetected....sort-of (closed but if you really want to PM me about it)   Undetected....sort-of  (closed but if you really want to PM me about it) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:08 pm

Maki looked at the Help Wanted posters on the green-faded wall. Then, she saw something different than the rest. It was written by some one in the fire nation by the red ink and the obvious seal.

WANTED
All and any water benders that you can bring dead or alive to the Di Lee you will receive an amazing sum of 100 gold If brought to the Di Lee for each water bender

Sign here _____________________ x
If you sign you will receive a messenger hawk to send you updates on new leads
about water bender locations, also an orb that will teleport you to the Di Lee office.
*Terms and restrictions apply please see the Di Lee at 5:00 P.M at the Nobel House
2891 Scholar Vally Lane for questions concerns and to sign up open 7 days a week.

Help your country kill the water bender's!!!

Undetected....sort-of  (closed but if you really want to PM me about it) Avatar10

Maki looked at the sun 1:37 P.M. "Porte d'ombre ouverte." A portal of the shadow realm appeared and Maki stepped through it.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Undetected....sort-of (closed but if you really want to PM me about it)   Undetected....sort-of  (closed but if you really want to PM me about it) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:10 pm

A few hours later Maki went to the
Nobel House
2891 Scholar Vally Lane
to see if there was any leads if she could try to kill these bounty hunters because they told the invading army where the dark tribe was and the Spirit king attack our tribe....never mind. I saw some people lined up asking questions and signing up. If I sign up then killing the bounty hunters would be much easier Maki thought. She filled out all this boring. She was told to be in a group with the bounty hunter Quin U. Maki grinned know he was experienced. "You two will stay in Ba Sing Se find the water benders" The Di Lee agent said calmly. "Easy." Quin U said.
We were off setting foot in Maki's new under cover work.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Undetected....sort-of (closed but if you really want to PM me about it)   Undetected....sort-of  (closed but if you really want to PM me about it) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:26 pm

Quin U was on the roof of a prime look out area. You could see the city for miles around. Maki's messenger hawk came with a note on it's back.

Dear Maki and Quin U,
The Di Lee knows you both as skilled hunters. We are sending you all of our information first-hand. There is a fight in the house of 3821 on Earth King road. Check out the area bring the water benders back alive to receive a higher reward.
Master Earth Bender,
Lee, Di Lee Agent

"Hurry, wait what house number was on the note?" Quin U said.
"3281 Earth King road." Maki said wondering what was he talking about.
"THAT'S MY HOUSE!!!" Quin U said screaming with rage.
Quin U started running to the market place. His house was in the other direction not in the market place. Maki kept running on the roof's of houses. Then, Maki thought What if I was to sleep him and say a water bender did it. Once we get to the house I will go on the roof then a sleeping poison would work perfectly. Then the second he awakes he dies for killing innocent people. Maki kept running like nothing had just happened.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Undetected....sort-of (closed but if you really want to PM me about it)   Undetected....sort-of  (closed but if you really want to PM me about it) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:32 pm

Quin U ran into his home. Taking out his gold encrusted key to unlock the door. The second he put the key in the door, the door fell into the house. The place was destroyed. Books turned in flames. Chairs broken, tables upside the kitchen was destroyed. He fell to his and screamed.
"WHO DID THIS??"
Then he went out cold his head hitting his nut bowl. Maki was on the roof grinning. She graceful jumped down from the open hole in the roof. Maki looked to see he was a fire nation elite bender. She took his badge and hid it in her sack. He would wake in about an hour. Maki looked in a room with a single sword on the wall. She turned the sword upside down then it revealed a secret passage. Maki took a torch down the passage. There was plans to kill the Earth Kingdom royal family. A secret code to send messages. A dark wood desk with Olive ink and a new brush. Maki was having trouble taking it all in. Why would the fire nation break relations with the closest ally. Quin U woke quietly. He saw the secret passage opened. He stood up taking his sword. He limped to the entry way of the passage. He looked in muttering.
"Girls should not go in secret passages, they could get hurt."
He started to grin.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Undetected....sort-of (closed but if you really want to PM me about it)   Undetected....sort-of  (closed but if you really want to PM me about it) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:33 pm

Maki heard a faint cry for help in the tunnel. She saw a code on the wall to unlock the chamber. She pressed the keys and it opened. She stepped though the opening then it closed behind her. With her sharp ears she heard Quin U trying to sneak down the passage without being heard. Maki made a small ball of dark energy. Then a demon with a sleepily feeling to him was in front of Maki. " Sleep Quin U so I can investigate." Maki said in a worried voice. "I will do as you wish." He slipped out to sleep Quin U. Quin U kept slowing inching towards the large room. The demon easily got Quin U into deep sleep.

Maki saw an earth bending children chained to the wall of stone. Torches were lit around the area. Maki was very confused. Why would he capture these children?
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Undetected....sort-of (closed but if you really want to PM me about it)   Undetected....sort-of  (closed but if you really want to PM me about it) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:34 pm

"Why did Quin U capture you?" Maki said. A boy with dirt on his cheeks and in rags said.
"We were learning earth bending on fire nation territory. The fire nation sent us back to the Earth Kingdom without telling our parents. We were very poor on the streets and Quin U was told by the Fire Nation to lock us up. We have been in here for two years."
"You have been in here a long time so lets get you out of here." Maki said. She tugged on the chains. She made a dark energy ball it formed a perfect key it unlocked the children's chains. The boy’s wrists were bright red from the chains. The children greeted Maki warmly as she said hello. Then the door started to creak open. The children looked at their chains then the door. Most of the children locked themselves up again; in fear Quin U was in the entrance. The other children stood with Maki to attack Quin U.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Undetected....sort-of (closed but if you really want to PM me about it)   Undetected....sort-of  (closed but if you really want to PM me about it) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:36 pm

The door opened to show Quin U with a demon pelt in his hands. Maki looked at the demon knowing they could not die he was doing well to fake it. Maki knew that Quin U would throw it on the floor then Maki pretended to sob. Quin U would lock everyone up then the demon would free them. Quin U threw the pelt on the ground and Maki faked sobbing which looked very real to everyone in the room. Quin U took out a nettle with sleeping long lasting poison. He put it in the shooter while Maki was 'sobbing' and clicked the trigger.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Undetected....sort-of (closed but if you really want to PM me about it)   Undetected....sort-of  (closed but if you really want to PM me about it) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:37 pm

Maki went out cold. She felt her shadow form leave her body to see what happened to herself. Quin U locked the children in the chain again. He took Maki and chained her neck, arms, and legs to the stonewall. Maki was also locked in a steel cage and blindfolded made by a child earth bender that was forced to do it. Her mouth was covered by a rocks made by the same child the blind fold and the thing to cover he mouth were tightened very tight it left an imprint on her face. Maki awoke to feel her arms and legs chained. She tried to lean forward, but her neck was chained up also. Maki tried also to talk, but she felt rocks on her skin tightened.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Undetected....sort-of (closed but if you really want to PM me about it)   Undetected....sort-of  (closed but if you really want to PM me about it) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:38 pm

"Maki you will never leave you are my prisoners all of you. As punishment for trying to escape you will all go with out a meal for 3 days and no light, also a few rats and spider will visit." Quin U said with a your going to die sound in his voice. The children screamed in fear. "Wait, will Lee step out." Lee was a kid earth bending small little rats and spiders around the room having people scream. "Yes, master" Lee said. " You are going to watch these prisoners and eat in front of them and throw rat and things like that. Understood?" Quin U said. "Understood sir!" Lee said like he was in the army. Quin U and Lee walked out to talk about what should happen. Maki slept calling the demon to her dreams to talk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undetected....sort-of (closed but if you really want to PM me about it)   Undetected....sort-of  (closed but if you really want to PM me about it) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Undetected....sort-of (closed but if you really want to PM me about it)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next