Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapQuestions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 I_voting_barQuestions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapQuestions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 I_voting_barQuestions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone))   Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:37 pm

Mizuki smiles warmly towards her "Maybe I did, but it doesn't matter" she replied to the girl before her glance turned towards the grown woman paying attention to what she was saying. She also heard the girls name as the girl responded to the womans question "Jia is a pretty name" Mizuki stated, smiling a soft and reassuring smile.<

Her glance turned towards Tabinin again "When I think about it miss, you might have seen me before, as I have been a preforming artist in various restaurants and inns" she simply said, smiling warmly towards her.
Back to top Go down
GinkoMushi-Shi
Beginner
Beginner
GinkoMushi-Shi

PostSubject: Re: Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone))   Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:34 pm

Tabinin nods in regard to Jia's comment.
"Nui was good teacher...and a good friend, thank you, Jia," Tabinin then turns to Mizuki.

"Perhaps your right; Mushi Master and Performer often find travel a necessity, we've probably passed each other numerous times in numerous places without realizing it!"

With this said, Tabinin bows to both Mizuki and Jia.

"I'll be dealing with a Mushi related illness that the local magistrate has contracted, I'll be at his estate for possibly weeks; if either of you have need of a Mushi Master, pay the estate a visit and ask for me." Tabinin stated as he turned away, shooting Jia a glance over her shoulder, a worried glance.

"You have a beautiful gift, Jia; don't let it consume you or you may find yourself a wanderer besot with the burdens too heavy for their forebearers..."

And with that said, Tabinin continued down the road, toward the magistrate's estate.
Back to top Go down
Koki Lii
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Koki Lii

PostSubject: Re: Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone))   Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:15 pm

Jia smiled a wide grin at Tabinin as her words had done their job in regard to making the master feel better in herself. She flashed this happy smile at Mizuki who hadn't spoken as much in the conversation "Can you perform some firebending?!" She exclaimed excitedly as her eyes began to light up with fascination. She had always loved to watch the elements being commanded by a person with such skill, it tended to make her wish to learn such a craft that would be so helpful in life. It had only been recently that she had learnt that the voices in her head were from a close connection with the spirit world and that she could use this to her advantage, but time with the old master had been short so she had only began to scratch the surface of what she could apparently do - well, that was according to her teacher. Jia didn't understand the fuss some people seemed to place on her - everything she did was normal, wasn't it?
"You have a beautiful gift, Jia; don't let it consume you or you may find yourself a wanderer besot with the burdens too heavy for their forebearers..."
The girl looked up from her deep thoughts with a slightly puzzled look still not fully understanding the mushi-shi, she used long words that confused her and distracted her from the true meaning. A voice whispered softly in her ear to remember the woman's words as one day she would understand this great advice. She stood up hastily as the woman began to leave "Please don't go!" She called out but the lady was already out of range. Jia took a deep breath in and closed her eyes, then opened her inner eyes. The hazy glow of the world returned and she was surrounded by her usual friends all waiting to be let in again. They all opened their mouths to speak but she raised a slightly transparent pair of hands and they quietened immediately. She focused hard and ran forward, her silvery form leaving the solid body which was concentrating on the task. She ran across the spirit version of the world until she caught up with Tabinin. "Thank you..." She whispered in the woman's ear and placed a ghostly hand on her shoulder, before turning and running back to her body. Jia reopened her true eyes and let out the breath she had been holding in. Her head turned to Mizuki, green eyes wide with an expectant expression full of innocent amazement at what the performer would do.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone))   Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 5:17 pm

Mizuki simply smiles before she shakes her head "I'm afraid my talents don't lie within the arts of firebending as I have gotten proper training. I can only produce a flame in my palm, and that is about all." She simply said "It wouldn't be interesting at all" she stated, a soft smile on her face still.
Back to top Go down
GinkoMushi-Shi
Beginner
Beginner
GinkoMushi-Shi

PostSubject: Re: Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone))   Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 1:05 pm

Tabinin almost shivered when she heard "thank you" whispered into her ear, she recognized it as the child's voice, Jia's voice and that it really spoke to her soul not her physical ears themselves.

Tabinin closed her eyes tight and willed back a reply she hoped Jia would receive.

"Your welcome Jia, love what you have, always..."
Back to top Go down
Koki Lii
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Koki Lii

PostSubject: Re: Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone))   Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 11:06 am

Jia smiled as a muffled whisper of unamimous voices spoke Tabinins words. The woman had obviously concentrated extremely hard to access that version of the world, she guessed her connection to the spirit-like creatures of Mushi had helped her in this feat but the comforting statement warmed her as if she had just drank a nice hot cup of tea. Her attention reverted back to Mizuki, "Can you not make it dance for you?" She questionned with a slight disappointment in her voice as she didn't understand how hard it was for another to master an element. Everything spirit-wise she had picked up relatively quickly, like a part of her consiousness had already mastered each basic - she just simply had to unlock her mind and learn the method, everything afterwards was easy. If only she had someone to actually teach her the theory though, that was what had halted her progress in developing her knowledge and understanding of the spirit world which she ventured to and from without difficulty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone))   Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2