Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone)) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone)) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone)) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone)) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone)) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone)) I_vote_lcapQuestions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone)) I_voting_barQuestions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone)) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone)) I_vote_lcapQuestions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone)) I_voting_barQuestions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone)) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Koki Lii
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Koki Lii

Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone)) Empty
PostSubject: Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone))   Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone)) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:03 pm

"Who is he?"
"It is not wise to say."
"Why?"
"Because it isn't."

Jia had been having this same conversation every week now. And still she had found no clue to who her father was. She had asked as many people as she dared in the Spirit Colonies to no luck. The young girl kicked at the dirt in slight frustration at her friend's unwillingness to tell her, her foot chipping a small stone a few metres along the path that she had randomly been following. She glanced up at the clouds in the sky which soon parted to allow the sun to shine down upon the clearing. Jia halted her walk. Nice try, she thought, as a whisper returned her thought in a cheery voice "We do our best..." She shook her head and rolled her eyes, they knew her too well. A giggle escaped her voicebox as she left the path at a skip to the centre of the grass at which point she stood for a minute allowing the morning dew on the grass to soak through the leather in her sandals. A lyrical music began to play, gradually fading into a beautiful noise that filled her ears with its sound. She stretched her arms out slowly, extending her fingers in the way she had seen the ballerina in her last visit to her friends world. A foot was pointed and lifted, then poised before she began to move gracefully to the different pitches and tempo of the music. Jia laughed with glee as her limbs flowed, in her contented mind she closed her eyes and opened her inner eye onto her surroundings which had an eerie mystical glow to them but she was accustomed to this change and simply smiled at the figures she recognised that had joined her dance. To any stranger, it looked like a brown haired girl twirling and dancing on her own to now music but the movements she made, a person could almost watch and imagine the sound of the spirits influencing her joy. At that moment, her friends vanished and the surroundings altered to an aerial view of the clearing. Jia knew at once this routine now and wondered what she would discover. This time her vision displayed a hazy figure, a sign of whom was yet undetermined on other events, yet it told her at least one piece of key information. A person was approaching. She forced her eyes open, a task after each vision that had become less difficult the more practice she had. The girl looked round her, reassuming her bearings as she had collapsed to her knees in the middle of the dance rather abruptly. She altered her position so she now sat cross legged looking at the opening in the trees where the person had been foretold to appear from.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone))   Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone)) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 5:19 am

Mizuki wandered peacefully through the earth kindom streets, humming a tune to herself as her feet carried her forwards, off the road towards the grassy fields. Her glance landed on a girl, dancing alone in the opening of the trees. She simply stopped and observed her for a short while, and not before long, a smile appeared breifly on her face, before her lips parted, her soft comforting voice filling the area as she provided the girl with a melody which matched the phase of her dancing. She didn't know anything about the girl that was currently dancing.
The girl fell down on her knees in the middle of the dance, causing Mizuki to rush out towards her, filled with concern calling out towards her "Are you alright?!"
Back to top Go down
Koki Lii
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Koki Lii

PostSubject: Re: Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone))   Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone)) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 6:41 am

Jia cocked her head with her wide eyed stare as the girl who had rushed over to her 'aid'. She sat on the grass, back straight, her eyes following the movements of the girl who now approached. As her green eyes stared eerily as she allowed a few whispers of the spirits to inform her if this person could pose a threat to herself. "Mizuki... a worker of fire..." She at this information allowed a slight relaxation of her tension and a innocent sweet smile spread on her mouth. "I am quite fine thank you," she said in a lyrical voice, with a confused look that sparked in her eye as she believed she had caused no reason for concern. Everything she had previously done in the last few minutes had been completely normal for her. A slight buzzing was sounding in her ear, 'not now' she thought with concentration at the effort it took to close her mind to the voices that had encircled her being since she could remember. Her eyes searched the essence of this 'Mizuki' for any faults, any hints at untrue intentions, any reason for her company to turn foul. In her mind she prayed she would find none for the duration of their meeting but the fates weren't always as kind.
Back to top Go down
GinkoMushi-Shi
Beginner
Beginner
GinkoMushi-Shi

PostSubject: Re: Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone))   Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone)) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:04 pm

Tabinin felt comfortable in the Earth Kingdom, she rarely got back to the temples she was trained in but the Earth Kingdom gave her a home away from home; The very streets she walked on barefoot seemed familiar giving her a moment of deja-vu until it occurred to her that she had been called to this very town three or four times over the passed twenty years.

"Oh," She omitted in realization.

Tabinin was, ultimately, sulking over her failure in the Western Plains of the Elemental Kingdom near the Great Lake; no Mushi involvement in the famine there and no way she could safely conjure Mushi activity to cause a greater yield at the harvest either; she left the situation and took no payment.

Walking on some ways, she came to a girl that seemed to be dancing to the wind or the ambient sounds of the day; it was beautiful to watch, if not slightly strange as the girl seemed lost in her own little world, oblivious to everything but her own play.

Tabinin felt a wave of regret for her childhood, spent over piles and scrolls of paper related to her vocation; she never really got around to playing, to enjoying herself...

Then the girl collapse suddenly and a woman rushed over to her quickly to see if she was okay.

Tabinin calmly walked over, her 'gifting' revealed no Mushi, a relief but the girl could of had a stroke or number of episodes and a Mushi Master often doubled as a physician.

"Is everything okay?" She said, addressing Mizuki.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone))   Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone)) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:16 pm

Mizuki offers the girl currently seated on the ground a soft smile "You made me worry there, suddently falling down like that. Are you sure you're alright?" she asked, her voice carrying a soft and comforting feel to it. Mizuki takes a seat on the ground before the girl, her hands resting softly in her lap, her hair flowing smoothly down from her hair. Mizuki had a rather asian appearance to her, despite being a firebender, wearing an earth kingdom dress. When she stood she had a very good posture. She didn't preform any sudden movements at all, everything she did appeared natural to her.

Her attention was diverted towards a woman who was approaching as well. The woman posed a question, and Mizuki responded with a smile "It appears that everything is alright, ma'am." she replied.
Back to top Go down
GinkoMushi-Shi
Beginner
Beginner
GinkoMushi-Shi

PostSubject: Re: Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone))   Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone)) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 4:58 pm

Tabinin knelt down, pulling one of the burgundy and green sleeves of her kimono up and with her free hand, put a bare palm to Jia's forehead; she stared with searching, weary eyes that looked tired, then, she removed her hand with a sigh and stood.

"No fever, no Mushi; tuckered yourself out child?" Tabinin inquired brushing a stray bang of gray hair out of her field of vision.

Tabinin then looked to Mizuki, blinking her gray eyes as she regarded her.

"I am Tabinin, a Mushi-Shi or Mushi Master; I can't help but feel like I met you somewhere before...You seem familiar, but then again I'm a wanderer due to my living and I may have simply met someone who bore a striking resemblance to you." Tabinin stated with a bow, her stoic, calm voice tinged with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Koki Lii
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Koki Lii

PostSubject: Re: Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone))   Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone)) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 6:00 pm

The girl frowned with even more confusion at this master of Mushi as she placed a hand on her forehead. "I'm fi...." Her words faltered. Automaticaly her eyes closed, an image of the woman hard at work in fields, somewhere in the Earth Kingdom, a sense of spiritual connections to the Mushi, a special sight. She forced her eyes open after what would have seemed an extremely long blink to the people, with a slight dampening of sweat at the mass of the vision the spirits had forced upon her mind. Her body had doubled over slighty, but now she corrected her position and looked at the mushi woman with strange fascination. No person had ever touched her skin in years. Her big green eyes stared at the woman's figure trying to figure out her intentions. Jia was even more confused though, when she stated herself to be 'tuckered out' as she knew not what this strange word meant. "I am fine, thank you both." She reinforced her previous statement with a slight unsure hesitancy. "So Mizuki of fire, why do you dress so?" Her question simply slipped from her mouth as her curiousity got the better of her. A sudden thought occured to her, not the most obvious to any other person but to her the next most important was to not forget the other woman, so to even the attention she turned to the mushi woman and out of her pure innocence she spoke "And don't worry it wasn't your fault you couldn't help in the western plains... I believe its just the fates having their way." Her voice was light and cheerful not knowing she had spoken information that neither of them had so far indulged in vocal conversation.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone))   Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone)) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:34 pm

Mizuki offered a smile towards Tabinin "I'm sorry, but I can't say I remember you" she simply relied, her hands still folded in her hands, her back straight, seated on her knees, (japanese style). Her gaze travelled towards the girl "Oh, how do you know my name?" she simply asked, smiling. "To answer your question, I dress this way because of my heirtage, as i have a father from the earth kingdom, and a mother from the fire kingdom." she replies, turning silent once more.
Back to top Go down
GinkoMushi-Shi
Beginner
Beginner
GinkoMushi-Shi

PostSubject: Re: Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone))   Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone)) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:37 pm

Tabinin almost recoiled at Jia's remark; her eyes wavering slightly, she quickly looked down at her feet to hide her moistening eyes.

"A gifting child? And kind words, thank you, but regret and shame will always linger in regards to those plains; I really thought I could succeed...I really thought I could bring peace, bring healing..." Tabinin looks up at Jia.

"May I ask you your name?"
Back to top Go down
Koki Lii
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Koki Lii

PostSubject: Re: Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone))   Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone)) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:19 pm

Jia's smile faltered slightly at Misuki questionned how she knew her name. A increase in the volume in noise in her ears sounded at the suspicions she was arousing by her carelessness. The girl shook her head to refocus her concentration on keeping their voices at bay. "I thought you mentioned it earlier..." She spoke with an innocent yet firm tone whilst resuming her smile yet without showing any teeth, this her hesitancy over convincing the woman that sat near to her on the grass. The corner of her was immediately caught when Tabinin recoiled at her simple statement. What had she said to upset her? At the woman's speech though she was confused at her first sentence, "A gifted child? What's one of them?..." The rest of her speech made pretty much sense, she still felt uneasy about the topic of the western lands. "It's ok though, nature always rights herself sooner or later. You were trying to help the people and you thought of the queen as well... Mushi-shi Nui taught you well and the fates always looks kindly upon considerate people. There is still hope." Jia smiled nicely her big green eyes wide searching the woman for any indication that her words had helped rejuvinate her confidence. The naive girl looked straight through the woman when Tabinin asked her name. A slight shiver went down Jia's spine which distracted her enough for several voices to blurt through her mental block. "Don't answer... Don't trust her... She asks too much... We're trying to help you..." But as she quietened again she sought one voice to be heard. 'Mother?' She thought to the chasm in her mind that housed this other world, and a voice, lyrical and lonely answered back "You can judge her character better than us sweety..." and then it was gone. She focused her eyes back onto the mushi-shi and after a deep think, she opened her mouth with a slight hesitancy. "My name is Jia, Mushi master Tabinin." A slight hint of cautiousness sparked in her deep green eyes at divulging this personal information even though she knew everyone elses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone))   Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions can't always be answered, can they? ((Open to anyone))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next