Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Nightly Outing I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Nightly Outing I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Nightly Outing I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Nightly Outing I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Nightly Outing I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Nightly Outing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Nightly Outing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Nightly Outing I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Nightly Outing I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Nightly Outing 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Nightly Outing I_vote_lcapNightly Outing I_voting_barNightly Outing I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Nightly Outing

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fong Lin
Novice
Novice
Fong Lin

Nightly Outing Empty
PostSubject: Nightly Outing   Nightly Outing I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:46 am

Fong Lin was a professional thief and never made mistakes. And he could get anywhere he wanted and get anything he wanted. And his reputation, fairly well known in the capital, was something he was proud of. All nobles knew about how he entered their personal safes, their personal chambers and simply tricked their guards to the other side of the mansion to slip in unnoticed.

After his last outing, in the personal rooms of the minister of war, from where Fong had gained a nice firebending scroll, dating from a few hundred years back as he suspected, he had gone drinking in a tavern downtown, along with Kwon his monkey.
Having taken some green tea instead of the usual beer the barman served, Fong had taken a seat on a table in the middle of the room; it was his usual spot and people knew he could be found there. This time, his client, an old, stinking man, had asked him to get something from the personal chambers of the Fire Lord himself. Fong had rose an eyebrow to that request - no one had ever even imagined to penetrate that deeply in the palace and the ones who had actually tried had never come back. But the old man insisted and promised him a good pay if Lin could bring him a specific hair decoration back.
Fong, never questioning his clients, nodded to the man as sign he accepted the task. He'd get in the same night.

The palace was empty and gloomy looking at night, noticed the young man while he climbed in through an open window. He had tricked the front guards with the help of Kwon and he was sure the monkey would come back any minute now.
The hallways was large, painted in the colors of the Nation and large portraits of the former generations ardorned them, glaring down at the intruder with their severe looks. Lin ignored the glares and slipped inside, running silently down the hall, towards where he had suspected to find the sleeping rooms.

A few hallways and rooms later, Fong, joined by Kwon again, found a heavily guarded door. Sending Kwon upon those soldiers with a silent sign, he waited till the monkey had fully distracted the guards, making them leave the door. And all that in silence, of course - no one would dare to wake the Lord up at this ungodly hour.
The thief smiled to himself while slipping inside the room. Infiltration mission, completed. Now, finding the crown and not to get caught was the next mission. And he had no idea where to look for it...So, he started to look next to the bed, trying to find his way through the dark room, not wanting to light a fire, in fear to wake the man who was sleeping.

Big mistake. He crashed into a large decorative vase, making it fall off the stand it was on, making it crash onto the floor with a loud noise.
Even professional thieves made a mistake from time to time. And this one would probably cost Fong's head.
Back to top Go down
Lance Zephyr
Beginner
Beginner
Lance Zephyr

Nightly Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Outing   Nightly Outing I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:20 pm

Namikaze was walking trough the hallways of the palace. This job he got was pleasing. Everything he needed was to do a couple of night patrols around the palace and that was it. The best part was that nothing is ever happening in this palace. While he was walking next to fire lord chambers he stopped surprised. ”Where are the guards” They are always here. I should report them to the fire lord. Namikaze heard something crash in the chambers. He pulled out his daggers and prepared to fight. He entered the chambers quietly. He saw somebody in the room and he started to run towards him.
Back to top Go down
Star
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Star

Nightly Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Outing   Nightly Outing I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:49 pm

An old man had come to imploy him.He soon got the message as the old man said that he needed a second person to help the thief out.This is simple for him to get in and out of the palace easily.He would move in on the palace as he knocked out a gaurd and took his uniform.He entered the place without a problem as he started to search for the thief,he is working with.His raven was scouting in the sky as he found the fire lord private room as he stayed in the shadows.He saw another person coming into the room as a vase broke,the gaurds started to come back as well but covered the door.The guy better get out quick before something will happen to him.
Back to top Go down
Fong Lin
Novice
Novice
Fong Lin

Nightly Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Outing   Nightly Outing I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:05 pm

Well. This was quite annoying as situation. First, Kwon, his monkey hadn't come back yet. Second, a guard had found him; and not any guard, it was a stronger one who probably was a master bender. And third, another thief was there. Yes, he couldn't be fooled; this person was not a guard. His body position was far too different as well as it's structure. It had to be another thief; a person who was planning to steal the hair decoration in his stead? Did this old man fool him?

He scowled to himself and thought of a plan. Well, tried to. He had never been caught before and it wasn't going to be today that he'd have his face revealed to the world. He glanced quickly around, his eyes darting in the blackness of the night, trying to see anything that shone.
Suddenly, his eyes landed upon a flame shaped bronze or golden object. A hair tie was placed next to it, or so he thought. And it was right behind this new guard who was holding daggers in his hands, ready to strike. And in fact, he was now rishing towards him, ready to attack!

Fong sighed in his mind and darted aside from his opponents, his bending slowly surfacing, ready to strike the daggers away if he used them. Seeing a large box, in which clothing was usually put for travelling, he decided to use it to jump over the bed, landing directly in front of where the crown was.
Suddenly, he saw a flash of gray land upon the guard's head, scratching it with shrilly screams. Thank god, Kwon had come back to help him.
Back to top Go down
Lance Zephyr
Beginner
Beginner
Lance Zephyr

Nightly Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Outing   Nightly Outing I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:18 am

Namikaze watched how the man jumped over the bed and trying to took the crown. ”No you don't” Namikaze was about to attack when something started to scratch it’s face. He realized it was a monkey. Namikaze reacted fast and every part of his body started to burn up damaging the monkey’s paws. Then he got his attention back at the thief. He throw his daggers towards the thief, one towards his head and the other one towards his hip.
Back to top Go down
Kasei Hayabusa
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kasei Hayabusa

Nightly Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Outing   Nightly Outing I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:04 pm

Thesus had been following the thief from the tavern, and watching him now trying to steal the royal crown. This would be a horrid crime, and he wanted to make sure he payed for it, but he didn't want him to get hurt... yet. He used his firebending skills, aiming a red snake upwards, then letting it drop diagonally in front of the thieves head, and down towards his hip, melting the blades that the guard had thrown at him, but making it look like the thief himself had done it. The blades melted and dulled, but were slowed, and hit the thief only softly. As he watched from the window it was hard for him to try and bend from this range... he tried climbing up the wall of the palace, and finally got a good view from a roof that covered the patio.
Back to top Go down
Star
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Star

Nightly Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Outing   Nightly Outing I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:40 pm

He was still watching as the blades melted.His raven was circling the roof as he noticed a figure.More gaurds have came back to the room as Athos started to shout."There is a inturder on the roof get him"He said as he walked around them into the shadows.This has taken a turn for the worst as more people have came here.The gaurds started to throw fireballs at the roof as Athos would grab his bow and shot at the gaurd in the room in the back of the knee to lower his movement.
Back to top Go down
Kasei Hayabusa
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kasei Hayabusa

Nightly Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Outing   Nightly Outing I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 2:27 pm

Thesus dodged the fireballs, as they glanced off the roof, landing on a pile of hay and starting a fire. Thesus jumped into the room, at the same time almost kicking the thief across the face, and landed finally right on the left of the emperor's bed.

(wouldn't the firelord have woken up by now?)
Back to top Go down
Lance Zephyr
Beginner
Beginner
Lance Zephyr

Nightly Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Outing   Nightly Outing I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 2:56 pm

(((Now stop for some time and let Fong to post. And the fire lord is under strong medication so he is aslep)))
Back to top Go down
Fong Lin
Novice
Novice
Fong Lin

Nightly Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Outing   Nightly Outing I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:09 pm

[OOC:...Woah. That's...a lot that has happened o_o and Fong didn't move a single finger yet. Epic. Escaping plan in action nao. And crown has been stolen successfully too I think. Thank you all? xD]

Well...This was unexpected. And actually quite nce as situation for our professional thief. Not only he had been saved by not only one but two people (two thieves he suspected)! The first one had stopped the blades - which he could have stopped himself by the way - and the fake guard who had send the people after the one who had saved him.
Kwon, the monkey, was still busy clawing and biting the super-guard like a madmonkey, ignoring the burn wounds, not ready to let it go just yet. Fong thanked the monkey silently in his mind, promising himself to heal and patch it up later on, staying unmoving, except for his right hand, who had grabbed the crown and slipped it in his sleeve.

He was lucky. And not just lucky - it was as if the devil itself had played a part in this scene; not only no one had been able to see his face, thanks to the flames having hidden it and the shadows being in his favor. Plus, the table where the crown was, was right behind a pillar, next to the door, where the fake guard was and behind the bed of the Fire Lord, which gave him the perfect place and opportunity to escape. And he hadn't said a word either, making it impossible for anyone to know who he really was.
The name of the Red Flash will be kept till the end after all!

Fong ran towards the other thief and slammed him aside, using the surprise and confusion that reigned over the place and ran off the hallway, remembering precisely his way back.
He ran and ran as fast as he could. He didn't even hear any soldiers coming after him when he reached nearly the exit he had used to get in earlier.

Who-ever could still catch him now had to be a magician, master bender or spirit; Kwon kept the super-guard busy and the fake guard wasn't after him. And finally, those who were supposed to chase him, were busy running after his so called savior.
Yep, he was darn lucky this time.

And...if this was indeed what it was he thought it was...he held the symbol that transmitted the title of Fire Lord to another. And that was worth a hell lot of money. Not to mention that the Fire Nation's reputation would be plummeled if this ever came to the public's ears.
The old man could find another way to steal something from the Fire Lord. Fong Lin was going to keep this crown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nightly Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Outing   Nightly Outing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightly Outing
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next