Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Come One Come All!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Come One Come All!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Come One Come All!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Come One Come All!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Come One Come All!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Come One Come All!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Come One Come All!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Come One Come All!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Come One Come All!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Come One Come All!  - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Come One Come All!  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCome One Come All!  - Page 2 I_voting_barCome One Come All!  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Come One Come All!  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCome One Come All!  - Page 2 I_voting_barCome One Come All!  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Come One Come All!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Come One Come All!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come One Come All!    Come One Come All!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:08 am

Aisho had a feeling she was going to ask that question. He shrugged and replied, "I am doing this to get better and for my family. The Ring Leader wants the entire family to preform if one of us would leave my family would be kicked out and left in the streets to fend for themselves. I don't think they could do that again." He was glad he was born while his family was in the circus. He heard stories about life before they joined it. Most nights they went to bed hungry.

He looked at her and asked, "Why do you ask? I know you want us to go out and just preform together. Just the both of us, but I am doing this for my family. I can't just leave them behind and follow my own dreams. It is selfish." He sighed at the though and looked ahead, the streets were quite. No one was on the road.
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Administrator
Administrator
Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Come One Come All!    Come One Come All!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:42 am

Lanette listened quietly and then kicked the ground. "It isn't fair though. Why should your family have to be kicked out if you're the one who leaves? I've been thinking, because I don't have much to gain anymore by traveling with the circus, and I want to travel independently. But I don't want to go by myself, I want to go with you."

She crossed her arms and turned to face him, waiting for a reply. She knew he wouldn't put his family at risk of anything, despite what she said. So she spoke and waited.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Come One Come All!    Come One Come All!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:37 pm

Aisho watched her and said, "Calm down it is not that big of a deal. No need to hurt the poor dirt because something bad happened." He laughed at his little joke and said in a serious tone, "We are like a packaged deal Lanette. If one leaves then the rest leaves, it is what we had to agree with when we joined. It is all about money, if one person is missing in an act then the Ring Leader loses money and he loves his money."

He sighed and exclaimed, "You could join us!" He grabbed her arms and stared into her eyes, "Come on! You just travel with us and watch from the side. How about you actually get in an act and if you hate it then I can try to speak with the Ring Leader for letting me go for a few weeks, but have my family stay in the circus. I mean really how could you say no to this?" He smirked and then broke out in laughter. Stopping he said, "What do you say? Perform once and I will attempt to get some time off. Do we have a deal?" He held out his hand for her to shake it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come One Come All!    Come One Come All!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come One Come All!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2011 :: April-
Jump to: