Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Come One Come All!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Come One Come All!  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Come One Come All!  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Come One Come All!  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Come One Come All!  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Come One Come All!  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Come One Come All!  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Come One Come All!  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Come One Come All!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Come One Come All!  89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Come One Come All!  I_vote_lcapCome One Come All!  I_voting_barCome One Come All!  I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Come One Come All!  I_vote_lcapCome One Come All!  I_voting_barCome One Come All!  I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Come One Come All!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Come One Come All!  Empty
PostSubject: Come One Come All!    Come One Come All!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:50 pm

Aisho was standing in the back of the tent in the area where the performers get ready for the next act. He was wearing a bright colored shirt, a bright vest, and long bright colored pants. He had to wear these clothes to stand out and have people stare at him. Aisho loved attention and have all the eyes on him. Right now his act was simple, walk out do some small flips and such. Then grab a few of the random objects on the floor and start to juggle. As he was doing that he would walk around and some nearby performers tossed more objects to him. It was simple he did this every day.

Aisho hear the booming voice of the ring master. The man who hired Aisho and his family to work for this circus. That man is usually seen as harsh and cheap, but to the people under him he is a kind and loving man who will do anything for anyone. That is how poor circus performers view the man with money. Aisho heard his stage name and walked to the open curtain. A huge smile went across his face and he waved. The crowd went wild and then he started. Flipping so fast he looked like a small blur moving across the floor. As he stopped next to the pile of random assorted items the crowd continued to cheer and the announcer stepped back to watch the boy. He shouted, "Now watch!"

Aisho picked up the items and started. Paying attention to each item as he tossed them in the air. One was a book, one a cup, and one was a ink bottle. He always had to juggle strange objects, the crowd got bored with the boring ball. He was good at it though, each item rising and falling with each toss. Then a young boy ran to Aisho and started to toss a few more random items to him. Aisho gained his balance and started to juggle those. He had a total of eight items. The crowd cheered and shouted some yelling, "Drop them!"

His act was coming to a close so in one simple motion he caught all eight items. Placed them on the floor, bowed and then walked out to the back room. It was an easy act he had, later in the performance it would get harder and require more skill. He liked those the most. The rush he received from the danger, the shouts of the crowd. He loved his life.
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Administrator
Administrator
Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Come One Come All!    Come One Come All!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:13 pm

Lanette brushed her long hair away from her face and watched as Aisho caught the odd assortment of items and gently placed them on the ground. The crowd went wild. The crowd always went wild. With talent like Aisho's, Lanette could probably do anything. She grinned as he bowed and then turned around to go to the back. She slipped through the crowd and exited behind him.

Lanette didn't work through the circus as Aisho did. She was an independent performer, working anywhere with space. She liked the open, non-professional feel of being able to completely improvise a performance. No rehearsal, just easy firebending.

She turned her attention back towards her friend, who was most likely catching his breath after a performance like that.

"Fantastic, as always," she said, grinning at him. "I don't know how you do it, Aisho."
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Come One Come All!    Come One Come All!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:34 pm

Aisho was breathing heavily as he walked past the curtain and the next preformers ran out to do their act. The crowd cheered, but not as loud as they did when Aisho was out there. He smiled as he heard Lanette. "Thanks," he walked further in and sat on a seat, his breathing steadied and he said, "I am not to sure myself. I just focus on what I am doing and then bam I am done and the crowd is cheering." He stood up and walked over to her, looking down at the girl. Aisho was taller then her by a lot, he smiled and said, "I still think you should at least try to preform with us once. I am sure we can speak to the Ring Leader about letting you do whatever you want for at least a few minutes. I am sure you will do great."

Aisho walked back to the now closed curtains and took a peak at the preformers. It was a famly like his, they were earth benders and used their bending in much of their preformance. It was okay most people were amused when they started but as their act goes on they would get bored and look away. Aisho closed it and walked back to the chair and sat down moving his attention to Lanette.
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Administrator
Administrator
Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Come One Come All!    Come One Come All!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:52 pm

Lanette watched him leave and return and sit down before she finally chuckled and replied, "No thanks. I'm just along for the rides."

She sat down next to him and stretched out her legs, itching for exploration. She reached into the bag slung over her shoulder and pulled out a map. Then she turned towards her best friend with a glint in her eye.

"What do you say," she eyed him excitedly, "that we do a bit of adventuring?"
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Come One Come All!    Come One Come All!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:01 pm

Aisho laughed and shook his head at the girl's comment. He stood up fiddled with a jug filled with water and poured two cups. He placed the jug on a table and handed a cup to Lanette. Once she took it from his hand he took one big gulp of his and it was gone in seconds. He poured another and started to only take small sips.

He looked at the map and pushed it away. Shaking his head and then chugging down his water and said, "No not again. Remember last time we went out. I got in huge trouble and was not able to preform for a week. I don't want to repeat that again." He shook his head again looking at Lanette.

Aisho sat there thinking and then let out a sigh. He could never say no to Lanette the girl left her home to follow him. He stood up, streached and said, "Fine fine lets go, but if we get caught you are the one getting in trouble not me."
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Administrator
Administrator
Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Come One Come All!    Come One Come All!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:24 pm

When he first refused her, Lanette frowned. Then she counted the amount of time it would take him to give in. With luck, she wouldn't have to actually do any persuading. And apparently, luck was on her side when he was silent for a moment before agreeing without an argument.

She stood up, proud of this accomplishment, and looked around. The room was sparce now, and it was perfect for a getaway. She linked her arm through Aisho's and began to sneak outside. Through the main entrance, despite how conspicuous it seemed. The space wasn't occupied, seeing how everyone was either readying themselves for a performance or performing...or watching.

"So," Lanette stopped walking and focused her attention around her. "We can either travel in disguise," she motioned to her bag, where she kept her mask. "...or we can go as we are. Your choice, you're the one supposed to be monitored." She turned and waited for Aisho's answer.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Come One Come All!    Come One Come All!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 11:14 pm

Aisho felt Lanette's arm in his, it made him smile. He looked down remembering he was wearing clothes so bright people in the Northern Water Tribe could probably see him. He said, "Wait a moment." He walked over to a hook and pulled off a cloak. Putting it on his bright preformers clothes was now covered. He would be a little bit safer than just walking out weaing the really bright clothes.

Aisho shrugged the long cloak rising and then falling and resting on the floor as his shoulders went down, "I think going as we are is fine. You can wear your mask if you want, but I will keep this cloak on. I will stand out like a sore thumb if I did not have it on." He messed with the cloak fixing it so the fabric would cover up the rest of his clothes. "I am ready if you are."
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Administrator
Administrator
Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Come One Come All!    Come One Come All!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 11:32 pm

Lanette gave him an amused look. "I don't need to be disguised, remember?"

Then, arm in arm, they began to walk through the not-so-crowded streets. Quite honestly, everybody was at the circus. A couple of children were out and about, playing cards or just causing havoc, but Lanette took no notice of them and kept walking, dragging Aisho along with her.

She began to think about how nice and open it was outside. Travelling had its advantages, and it was wonderful to see the world and its treasures, but Lanette hadn't had a real home since she stowed away with Aisho so many years ago. And she wasn't a co-dependent child anymore. She realized this when she looked at Aisho, a fixed expression adorning her face.

"You know," she began, "Something has been on my mind lately. I have a question for you."
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Come One Come All!    Come One Come All!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 11:54 pm

Aisho nodded at her comment and then they left before he could say his comment. The small village was so quite. It was almost peaceful. There were a few small children hunched over cards and some nearby running around playing. He laughed at the sight and his mind wondered to his younger days when he acted the same way. He missed those old days, now he had stuff to do.

Aisho moved his attention to Lanette when she began to speak. His mind raced wondering what she wanted to ask him, maybe to ask him for more training, maybe to ask him to ask the ring leader something. He stopped thinking and looked at her. "Ask away." Aisho said at the two contineud to walk along the empty path.
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Administrator
Administrator
Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Come One Come All!    Come One Come All!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:04 am

Lanette focused on the road ahead of her, wondering how Aisho would take this. She spent a moment mustering up courage before she asked the question that had been on her mind for a while.

"How long are you planning on being engaged within the circus?" She spoke slowly, thinking. She realized thinking before you speak is actually quite difficult when one is so used to not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come One Come All!    Come One Come All!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come One Come All!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2011 :: April-
Jump to: