Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Kasei Hayabusa I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Kasei Hayabusa I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Kasei Hayabusa I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Kasei Hayabusa I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Kasei Hayabusa I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Kasei Hayabusa I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Kasei Hayabusa I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Kasei Hayabusa I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Kasei Hayabusa I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Kasei Hayabusa 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Kasei Hayabusa I_vote_lcapKasei Hayabusa I_voting_barKasei Hayabusa I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Kasei Hayabusa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kasei Hayabusa
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kasei Hayabusa

Kasei Hayabusa Empty
PostSubject: Kasei Hayabusa   Kasei Hayabusa I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:02 pm

BASICS

Name: Kasei Hayabusa
Pets:
Weapons:Scimitar, twin daggers, bow, and quiver. He mostly uses his two daggers, but is renowned for his swordplay. His bow is used for hunting, but he sometimes uses it as a weapon. Has healing powers

APPEARANCE

Hair: He has medium length hair that lays flat on his head, dark brown hair that you can barely tell is dark brown, that is close cropped, and tapered at the sides.
Eyes:He has large, dark brown eyes.
Height: 5' 8"
Clothes: He usually wears a dark hooded cape, underneath which is a brown leather jacket that fits perfectly, underneath that he wears a brown cotton vest, underneath that he wears a khaki colored cloth sweater. His pants are basically brown, cloth, loose fitting pants. His feet are covered with black alligator boots that reach up to his shins.
Picture:Kasei Hayabusa Rangers
This picture... just about explains him... but I would like it if you read the description, since this isn't exactly what he looks like.
CHARACTERISTICS

Personality:He's rather hotheaded for his age, but his anger cools down quickly. Rather demanding, but still very kind and caring. Still learning to control his anger, very headstrong, and is the kind of person who knows when to have fun and when to be serious. He's pretty much the leader type. He also has a red dragon helm given to him by his father, but he hardly ever wears it and keeps it in a sack with an over the shoulder strap.
Personal Strengths: He can take leadership quickly, and is very responsible, makes friends quickly, and has many strong allies. An excellent leader, and very good at making friends.
Personal Weaknesses: He gets to angry sometimes, and is sometimes to demanding. He is quick to rush people, and mouths back to leaders once in a while. Also thinks that his way, has to be the right way. A little bit bossy, and makes mistakes a bit. Takes challenges head on to fast, and has bit of a bad temper. Hates to be underestimated
Personal Hero: His hero was his father, who was a soldier in the war but was killed by one of his comrades.
Dreams and Ambitions: He dreams of having his life back, before his mother and father died. Sometimes thinks of becoming a great warrior, but is not yet strong enough for it. His main objective is surviving.

Likes: Kasei likes having fun, and often plays cards with some other outcasts. He is very good at throwing darts, and particularly enjoys firebending. His two favorite things to do however, is hiking at night, and staring at the moon. Loves to read almost all the time... but has to spend time wandering about.

Dislikes:Kasei hates gambling, even when his friends openly gamble. He hates drugs, and highly dislikes drinking. He hates people who try to take advantage of others, He dislikes being pushed around the most, and wants to lead himself, even though when he is in a good mood he openly follows orders.

Brief history: Kasei was born into the fire nation, as the son of a powerful; war general, however his father was killed by a vicious firebender who wanted to take his place, leaving Kasei and his mother to fend for themselves. His mother died of a sickness when he was 12, at that time they were living in a shack in the woods, and there was nothing he could do about it. Reluctantly he left his home trying to survive the bitter wilderness, the days that would be the hardest in his life, until he was found when he was 13 by a few earthbending warriors. They picked him up fed him, and trained him in fencing when he asked, and asked for nothing in return except that he would pass on the kindness. After he left the earthbenders he began to look for a way to survive, and it resulted in him becoming an excellent thief. Every now and then Kasei would try to get a job, but the employers didn't want filthy trash with no parents to have anything to do with them. Only a few months ago he turned 14, and is still stealing to survive to this day.

Last edited by KaseitheFireborn14 on Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:02 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Hey. The part thats underlined... I edited)
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Kasei Hayabusa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasei Hayabusa   Kasei Hayabusa I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:27 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Kasei Hayabusa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: