Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Koki Lii I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Koki Lii I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Koki Lii I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Koki Lii I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Koki Lii I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Koki Lii I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Koki Lii I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Koki Lii I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Koki Lii I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Koki Lii 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Koki Lii I_vote_lcapKoki Lii I_voting_barKoki Lii I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Koki Lii

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Koki Lii
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Koki Lii

Koki Lii Empty
PostSubject: Koki Lii   Koki Lii I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:34 am

BASICS

Name: Koki Lii
Pets: None
Weapons: She has superior skills with double blades however hers were recently stolen so she has been relying on her water bending. She will gladly implement the use of water and ice but is hesitant to use blood as she believes it should only be used in dire needs and of course for healing.

APPEARANCE

Hair: She has long brown hair which seems to wave in every direction as she isn't too bothered about attempting to tame it.
Eyes: She has deep big brown eyes that always convey her emotions no matter how hard she tries to deny it.
Height: 5'7"
Clothes: Pretty explanatory in picture Smile
Picture: Koki Lii E71b5111

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: Koki tends to lead a quiet life obviously (see history) however should company arrive that can understand her ways she lights up inside as company has always been an abundant thing in her life. Before the fire, loved to dance with the water twisting and turning with glee. Now that the sound of laughter has left, her soul has started to dwindle, yearning for a purpose. Most times though she is fully occupied with exploring as it can be done alone without the confusions of a public life. She travels the world, never settling for more than necessary, constantly wary of others. Due to this she tends to hide her abilities only revealing to those of trustworthiness. This is why she wears brown clothing to avoid links to any nation - giving her freedom for persecution for her origin and bending.
Personal Strengths: Swords (double blades especially asshe prefers the one flowing movement that they create), Bending (of course!), Avoiding conflict, Using her senses to help her decisions.
Personal Weaknesses: Emotions (her eyes betray her feelings which in some cases is good and in others bad), Loss of speech (Explained in history), Wariness (she wants company but fears they wouldn't understand so she evades and tends to stick to the shadows).
Personal Hero: Her mother.
Dreams and Ambitions: She dreams of speaking again and would like to master water, ice and blood bending so that next time she can save more people.

Animals as they too are good listeners,
Exploring,
Gaining more knowledge,
Rain or any other precipitation.

Dislikes:
Arrogant people,
Nobles - they can't understand a life without silk and gold,
A lot of noise,
People who say they understand but in all truth have no clue at all.

Brief History:
Well, where to start... As it has been mentioned several times, yes, Koki is slightly mute, if she tries - but she most often doesn't as it hurts too much - her voice can be heard merely as a barely audible whisper. This all happened when she was 10 years old at her family's farm on the edge of the Earth Kingdom next to the sea. Her mother and father were refugees from the Water Tribes' Civil War and now used their bending only when necessary for fishing and healing surrounding locals. However unbeknownst to them at the time, one of the villagers had taken a disliking to their family as her mother had unfortunately not been able to heal their father's wounds and he had died subsequently a few days later. They contacted a fire-bending assassin and told him for 200 gold pieces to torch the farm and to help himself to anything he wanted from the premises. That night whilst her family slept the blaze was started. She was the only survivor and for that she had been scared. The smoke she had inhaled had damaged her voicebox with scalds from the hot air. Her regular breathing now had an added huskiness to it. She still is as able as she originally was to be active but she would never hear her own laughter again. She now travels all over the world, learning new cultures. For those that can be bothered she mouths her words with the occasional gesture to clarify meanings. Her eyes express her emotions be it fear, joy or sadness. Most of the time a person only need look at her face to find the answer to his question instead of her mouth. She learnt to master blades during a stay with a camp of gypsy nomads before progressing elsewhere. At every place she searches for a healer to try to remove her silent curse, but so far none have had any success, and although she now accepts it she will never give up hope. In addition, due to her curse and expert handling of blades, she has had several offers to enter the dark world of assassins, however the merciless killing of her family prevents her as she could not imagine herself as such an cold blooded killer. She has no urge for revenge though - not because of forgiveness but via knowledge of his previous death from drinking too much and falling from the cliffs to the sea which she felt was good enough revenge for her. As of yet the East side of the Earth Kingdom is yet to be explored however what she will do when all land has been discovered is still unknown and is a blank page still to be filled in her life story.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Koki Lii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koki Lii   Koki Lii I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:26 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Koki Lii
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: