Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Arra I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Arra I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Arra I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Arra I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Arra I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Arra I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Arra I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Arra I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Arra I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Arra 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Arra I_vote_lcapArra I_voting_barArra I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Arra

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arra
Novice
Novice
Arra

Arra Empty
PostSubject: Arra   Arra I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:08 pm

BASICS

Name: Arra. That's all.

Pets: Her companion is a female Black Cameleopard (Black Cameleon-Leopard) named Shun-shene. (Pronounced Shun-sheen) This means 'mirage.' Arra calls her Shuni.

Weapons: Her main weapons are her speed and flexibility. Her strategy is much like an airbender's: avoid and evade. Also similar to and earthbender's strategy: wait for the right moment to strike. She also has a trusty dagger, used in the most desperate of circumstances. This is stored in the skirt/shorts on her right hip.

APPEARANCE

Hair: Her hair is coal black. It shines in the sun and masks her face in the shadows. It falls around 5 inches below her shoulders. For the most part, it's straight. The exception is the bangs over her right eye.

Eyes: Her eyes are blue, a blue the color of shallow waters in the ocean, a blue as sparkling as the stars and bright as the sun. Size is irrelevant.

Height: 5'3

Clothes: Her top is a white sash wrapped around the top of her midsection and over her left shoulder. This sash is as soft as silk. On her bottom half are white shorts that are tight to her skin. These stop around 8 inches from her knees. They’re covered by a layered skirt, cut horizontally on the side of her left leg. She has a golden armlet on her right arm and small, white crystal on a golden chain around her neck. The armlet and necklace was her only inheritance.

Picture: This would be Arra in present-day. Arra 169kkjt
This would be Arra now, although not the exact clothes. I just like 'em. Arra 0dc3916

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: Before her parents died, she was always cheerful and quiet. She is still quiet, but only occasionally cheerful. Day is the time for exploration and inspiration, and night is the time of caution. She hates being in open spaces, where anyone can see her and attack her. Her home is high in the trees. Most times, she's shy. She feels more peaceful in the presence of animals than in the presence of human beings. She loves to have time for herself, just her and nature. Awkward silences don’t exist with her, just silences. Even then, silence is peace. She hates the cocky, overconfident type because they aren’t always as awesome as they think they are. She can stand completely still for over an hour, but just before two hours is her record. What she always hated about herself is that she blushes whenever she’s embarrassed and is silent when she’s afraid. She’s confident with who she is, but who she is isn’t very confident.

Personal Strengths: To her, her most important strength is her connection with nature. This connection allows her to communicate with the animals while MindBending. This means the animals won't spiral out of control while under her influence. Another strength is her disconnection with most human beings. Since she left her town she doesn't know anyone, so nobody can be hurt because of her. She also bottles up her feelings inside, so if something utterly dramatic happens she unleashes all her anger, shame, hurt or WHATEVER on the person or persons that caused it.

Personal Weaknesses: Perhaps her strength is her weakness. She becomes so connected with nature, animals, and occasionally human beings that when she sees one fall, she's so hurt she can't go on.

Personal Hero: Her father

Dreams and Ambitions: Her goal in life is to find someone. Of course this contradicts her greatest fear, that someone will take away the people she loves the most... again.

Likes: She loves to sing, just when nobody's around. She'll be swimming when she's depressed or in deep thought. If she's upset, feeling like she needs to get away, running through the trees always clears her head. Most of the time, she just can't help dreaming.

Dislikes: Losing loved ones; it's happened too much in such a short time. Traveling with a large crowd of people; too many minds is too much noise. Meeting someone else who can match my skills with agility; challenges are nice, but sometimes they're just annoying.

Brief History: Unless you haven’t guessed yet, her parents are dead. They died ten years ago, when she was seven years old. She wasn’t even sure where she lived at that point. All she knew was she was somewhere near Omashu, but the rest didn’t matter. She didn’t have much money, just enough for meals for a few days, so she got a job in Omashu. She walked around the entire city holding baskets of cabbages. It was no dream life, but it was a life. The cabbage merchant didn’t charge her for housing or meals, so she saved up her money for the day she could leave and find a better life. That day was just recently, 4 months ago. Ever since, she’s been traveling around the Earth Kingdom with a light pack and only Shuni to keep her company. At the moment, she doesn’t know what she’s looking for. Perhaps that’s because it’s all out of reach.

Last edited by arra on Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:50 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : ...It isn't done? And now it is!)
Back to top Go down
http://dawnera.proboards.com
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Arra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arra   Arra I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:32 am

approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Arra
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: