Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Seikatsu of Life I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Seikatsu of Life I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Seikatsu of Life I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Seikatsu of Life I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Seikatsu of Life I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Seikatsu of Life I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Seikatsu of Life I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Seikatsu of Life I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Seikatsu of Life I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Seikatsu of Life 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Seikatsu of Life I_vote_lcapSeikatsu of Life I_voting_barSeikatsu of Life I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Seikatsu of Life I_vote_lcapSeikatsu of Life I_voting_barSeikatsu of Life I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Seikatsu of Life

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

Seikatsu of Life Empty
PostSubject: Seikatsu of Life   Seikatsu of Life I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:33 pm

BASICS

Name: Seikatsu
Age: Her spirit is roughly 4.5 billion years old, her body appears young, around eleven or thirteen.
Rank: Creation spirit of life, one of the first fourteen spirits.
Pets: None.
Weapons: The Staff of the Purifier. A long staff made from iron with a circular design at the top. There is a sapphire in the middle of the circle, and it's lined with gold and diamond encrusted. It has healing properties, focusing on poison.

APPEARANCE

Hair: Long and blonde with layers, her hair seems to glow. It's a nice golden hugh, and she has bangs that frame her face. Her hair goes to about her waist.
Eyes: A redish hugh, hazel and almond shaped.
Height: 5' 2''
Picture: Seikatsu of Life 03dt7

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: Seikatsu is very gentle and values all life, she is very tolerant. She only gets snappy when people insult her brother, but she is good natured and generally goes with the other spirits. She was against the murder of her father, the Gedo, and didn't partake in the battle but her brother reassured her that he was in a better place now. She doesn't resent her siblings for killing him, she forgives them, but is now wary of their decisions.
Personal Strengths: Understanding, Selfless, Values life.
Personal Weaknesses: Refusal to kill on some level, apologetic, defensive.
Personal Hero: No one.
Dreams and Ambitions: To create a perfect world, although she'd never attempt it.

Likes: Her brother, her other siblings, life, warmth, day.

Dislikes: Cold places, night (in both of these ways she is very different from her brother), Galamoth (to some extent).

Brief History:
Seikatsu was roughly created by her "father" 4.5 billion years ago along with her other siblings. She came to being the same time as her twin brother, Death, and was introduced to her four older siblings. The spirit of time, Aeon, the spirit of space, the spirit of creation, Sakusei, and the spirit of destruction, Hakai. She refused to take part in the war between the other spirits and her "father" but didn't stop them from taking his life.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Seikatsu of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seikatsu of Life   Seikatsu of Life I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:35 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Seikatsu of Life
Page 1 of 1