Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Sakyra and Santron Hatano I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Sakyra and Santron Hatano I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Sakyra and Santron Hatano I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Sakyra and Santron Hatano I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Sakyra and Santron Hatano I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Sakyra and Santron Hatano I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Sakyra and Santron Hatano I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Sakyra and Santron Hatano I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Sakyra and Santron Hatano I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Sakyra and Santron Hatano 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Sakyra and Santron Hatano I_vote_lcapSakyra and Santron Hatano I_voting_barSakyra and Santron Hatano I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Sakyra and Santron Hatano I_vote_lcapSakyra and Santron Hatano I_voting_barSakyra and Santron Hatano I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Sakyra and Santron Hatano

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakyra
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Sakyra

Sakyra and Santron Hatano Empty
PostSubject: Sakyra and Santron Hatano   Sakyra and Santron Hatano I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:02 pm

BASICS

Name: Sakyra Hatano

Pets:

Weapons: Two ruby Katar

APPEARANCE

Hair: Her hair is usually long black and reaches the back of her knees. Normally however she has it up in a very high pony tail that comes down in two separate strands that only reach to her neck.

Eyes: A reddish brownish color and round shaped.

Height: 5'9

Clothes: As seen in the picture. Smile

Picture: Sakyra and Santron Hatano 7d7b434

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: She's rebellious when you try to order her around, unless of course she recognizes you as the leader/boss. She's very sweet, kind, and gentle towards those she knows and considers friends. Towards her enemies she's cold, calculating, and just plain miserable to be around.

Personal Strengths: She's very confident in battle and tries her best to learn her opponent before she fights them, thus making her a capable fighter.

Personal Weaknesses: She can hold serious grudges against those who do her wrong. She sometimes forgets peoples names if she's not around them a lot, so if she sees them again about a week later she sometimes doesn't remember. Her hatred for her family.

Personal Hero: N/A

Dreams and Ambitions: Sakyra hopes to someday rid the world of all the issues plaguing it. Though she knows this is an ambition very much blown out of proportion and impossible, she still hopes.

Practicing her Katar fighting.
Learning more in Firebending.
Hanging out with anyone she considers a friend.

Dislikes: Her family
People nagging her for things
Being left completely alone
Being told what to do

Brief History: Sakyra was born within the Fire Nation and grew up there until she was sixteen. When she was fourteen her parents enrolled her and her twin brother into a Firebending academy where she learned a lot over the next two years. When she was sixteen she had a huge argument with her family about what she should do with her life and she left. She now travels around and avoids her home and brother within the Fire Nation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BASICS

Name: Santron Hatano

Pets: A rideable purple and red lizard (couldn't find any pics. -_-; )

Weapons: Shuko and Ashiko

APPEARANCE

Hair: Very spiky, black, and held up by a red headband.

Eyes: Black and narrow.

Height: 6'0

Clothes: As seen in picture

Picture: Sakyra and Santron Hatano Santron

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: Extremely flirtatious and bold. He's sweet and kind towards the ladies and generally acts like what he was taught was a "man" around other men. He's also protective of his friends.

Personal Strengths: His ability to fight with his Shuko and Ashiko and use Firebending with them to cause bad damage when fighting.

Personal Weaknesses: His weakness for the ladies. He won't stop chasing after his sister no matter what.

Personal Hero: N/A

Dreams and Ambitions: To keep his promise to his parents and bring his sister back home.

Practicing his fighting skills
The sun
Attention

Dislikes: Rain
Being left alone
Know it alls
And "big tough guys"

Brief History: Santron was born with his twin sister Sakyra and grew up with her until they were sixteen. When they were fourteen their parents enrolled them into a Firebending academy and that lasted two years. One night Santron came down stairs to hear his sister and parents fighting, he didn't get the gist of it until his sister went running past him and back upstairs where he didn't find out until later she disappeared from and had ran away. After that their parents were grief stricken and he promised them he would get her back and then started to search for his sister and is still searching for her to this day.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Sakyra and Santron Hatano Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakyra and Santron Hatano   Sakyra and Santron Hatano I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:17 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Sakyra and Santron Hatano
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: