Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Lawliet Reiryuu [デイダラのペレグリン] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Lawliet Reiryuu [デイダラのペレグリン] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Lawliet Reiryuu [デイダラのペレグリン] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Lawliet Reiryuu [デイダラのペレグリン] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Lawliet Reiryuu [デイダラのペレグリン] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Lawliet Reiryuu [デイダラのペレグリン] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Lawliet Reiryuu [デイダラのペレグリン] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Lawliet Reiryuu [デイダラのペレグリン] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Lawliet Reiryuu [デイダラのペレグリン] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Lawliet Reiryuu [デイダラのペレグリン] 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Lawliet Reiryuu [デイダラのペレグリン] I_vote_lcapLawliet Reiryuu [デイダラのペレグリン] I_voting_barLawliet Reiryuu [デイダラのペレグリン] I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Lawliet Reiryuu [デイダラのペレグリン] I_vote_lcapLawliet Reiryuu [デイダラのペレグリン] I_voting_barLawliet Reiryuu [デイダラのペレグリン] I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Lawliet Reiryuu [デイダラのペレグリン]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Lawliet Reiryuu [デイダラのペレグリン] Empty
PostSubject: Lawliet Reiryuu [デイダラのペレグリン]   Lawliet Reiryuu [デイダラのペレグリン] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 4:53 pm

Lawliet Reiryuu [デイダラのペレグリン] Cc
Lawliet Reiryuu

Lawliet Reiryuu [デイダラのペレグリン] Reiryuusymbol

L A W L I E T
R E I R Y U U
The Peregrine of the Star Village

BASICS

Name: Lawliet Reiryuu [デイダラのペレグリン]
Pets:
Weapons:

APPEARANCE

[ Lean | Boyish | Calm ]

An appearance for someone as young as fourteen is usually taken with a grain of salt, as they aren't finished maturing and, therefore, aren't developed enough to judge their looks. Sure, someone can be considered beautiful, handsome or ugly, but it isn't fair to do so. For Lawliet Reiryuu, that is exactly the case. Blond in color, the hair is styled to be somewhat long, reaching down to his shoulders when let loose. He normally keeps it in a ponytail, but mostly it's on its own. The bangs that are too short to go into the ponytail cover his forehead and reach down to the tops of his eyes, but aren't long enough to go any further. His eyes are fairly unique, being darker on the top and lighter on the bottom, with a golden bronze transition between the two. As for his body, rather than being extremely muscular and huge, he prefers to his his muscles defined and careful, allowing for agility... which, if you think about it, makes sense. He's a medic and therefore spends most of his time healing others rather than on the field of battle, and often times he needs to be agile to help everyone. His skin is naturally light not from a lack of sun, as he lives in the Fire Nation, but rather from a natural lack of pigmentation. Red and black are the two primary colors of his outfit, although white and brown make guest appearances here and there. Touching his chest he wears a black short-sleeved t-shirt which is tucked into the brown belt at his waist. Over this, he wears a red tranch coat that reaches his calves when he is standing up straight.His pants are made of black denim to provide slight resistance, while he wears boots on his feet for protection. The soles of the boots are red, while the rest of them are black. Over his hands, he wears two white gloves that serve as space between himself and dirty things for when he has to help others with wounds. Overall, his looks match that of what they should; he looks cute and innocent, which he is, while still revealing that he's not just a normal person. However, it is quite odd to notice the fact that he doesn't look remotely like bender, and wears some dark clothes as opposed to light ones while in the desert.

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality:

[ Arrogant | Charming | Cunning ]

Perhaps the absolute most important variable in a bender's way of life is their personality. Their personality determines what type of clothes they wear, how they interact with others, how they interact with animals, what type of element they specialize in and, above all else, determines their nindo. For the fourteen-year old Fire Nation Bender who goes by the name of Lawliet Reiryuu, his personality is, in just three words, "innocent," "and," and "naïve." "Innocent and Naïve" is the perfect summary of Ando's personality simply because though he's experienced his share of unfairness and depression, he hasn't done anything wrong. He specializes in Medical Ninjutsu to help others rather than defend himself, mainly on the account of the fact that he doesn't believe in the need to save one's self. Interactions with other human beings usually have a habit of bringing out his shy side if he has yet to meet them, but once he can break through the barrier he spent quite awhile building to separate himself from the outside world, he has a habit of continuously talking and talking. The friends whom he does have, he knows just about everything about them and trusts them completely, if only for the sake of them being the first people to do so with him. Animals have a different path within his mind, however, as he is a true animal lover, having risked his life to save animals numerous times. People and Animals can coincide, he insists, attempting to create a place where all animals and all people are happy with each other and not attempting to kill each other. The water bending that he specializes in was originally studied by him in order to heal a baby bird's broken wing so that it could fly off. The final thing that the personality can determine, the person's nindo, is one of the most important things about them. Lawliet Reiryuu's nindo is strong and valiant: "A hero need not speak; when he is gone, the world will speak for him." Overall, he can truly be mistaken for a little kid if he tried to do so, simply because of how he acts in given situations. Missions, being a majority of the backbone that supports the bender way of life, strike a slightly different personality within him to come out, revealing itself only then. For someone who is known to be empathetic in all actions, it can be very shocking to see the apathetic tone he achieves during missions, not caring about anything but his own objective. It's thought that this occurs due to the trauma of his past, though the exact reason is unclear. It is known that he is agateophobic, meaning he has a fear of insanity, which is due solely to his sister's actions while he was a kid. He also has a photographic and phototonic memory, being able to remember everything he sees and hears extremely clearly. Finally, to end his personality, he is severely obsessive-compulsive to a perfectionist degree, flipping out when anything in his house is remotely out of place.

Personal Strengths:
- Ruthless
- Convincing

Personal Weaknesses:
- Females
- Too Much Power

Personal Hero: Avatar Ruko
Dreams and Ambitions: Rule the World?

- The Sun
- Blood
- Power
- Plays

Dislikes:
- Other Benders
- Other Nations
- Family
- Friends
- Enemies

Brief History:

The house of Reiryuu, while not a noble house by any standards they were wealthy among the working class of people in the fire nation. And also one of many to be chosen to be part of the colonization of the earth kingdom. The men of the family had always be raised and taught the profession of smiting, and each usually started with blacksmith and branched off from there. While the women were taught textiles, and seamstress. Both jobs of high favor as this garnered a fair share of gold over the years. The last of this families heritage remaining as time passed was Lawliet, He grew fast and learned faster. He was lucky enough to be born with the talents of a Fire Bender as well, This was common in the family as there had always been benders, though his father was not, and he as well took a non-bender as a bride. This did not bode well to produce a bender as a child, though to their surprise the young Lawliet had beat the odds.

Child life was a happy one growing up with a sister who was born the year after and on down time they were close, always taking care of one another and sharing in both celebration and punishment. As he learned to be a master smith, she learned to be a master seamstress, both working hard to continue the family lines. Years later however a sickness took his sister from him, and had almost taken him as well, contracting it from her most likely, or perhaps it was she who fell ill from him? It was never a question on their minds, at this time Lawliet was 12, and a teen in his own right and the loss was great, not just to him, but to the family, and to her suitor, a young man who was a bender training to enlist and attempt to become one of the royal fire benders, defenders of the fire nation palace.

Lawliet's life from there on was a mixture of bland and uninteresting, over the next five years he buried his father and mother, as their lives came to end. He was the final member of the Reiryuu house, and decided that he would not live it out just working at the same tired tasks. He was a master smith, and had mastered many forms. His hard work would be wasted repairing and making farm equipment.

So he sold his smithy to a young apprentice who had learned enough to get by and set out with a healthy bag of coin and a good set of tools. Three years he traveled and worked, and sometimes even fought. He was a Fire Nation Loyalist, so was not welcome in earth kingdom towns that were not occupied by fire nation soldiers, this made moving around rather difficult at times. But whenever he stopped to resupply, we was always able to get a good deal, and extra coin was easy to come by, when you could temper a soldiers blade and patch damaged armor. He ate quite well on days he ended up in occupied ports, a Fire nation ship docked for repair was a serious bounty for himself, and many other workers.

Over time through necessity he learned to use the tools of the trade as weapons. When confronted by a banded with a sword he could ruin the blade in just a few crosses. Heating it with a tempered breath of fire, and smacking the pliable metal with an expertly placed hammer blow. While never formally trained as a fire bender combatant, his life as a smith has ingrained many traits into him that allow him to bend powerfully and with exceptional control. Controlled breath and concentration, key points that any fire bender should master, he mastered through iron and hammer, and applied to bending to allow himself to be more productive, not needing to rely on a smelting furnace at all times when a prominent source of heat dwelled within himself.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Lawliet Reiryuu [デイダラのペレグリン]   Lawliet Reiryuu [デイダラのペレグリン] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 6:25 pm

I'm sorry, but this isn't the proper template. Copy and paste this one here: https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com/t4-character-template-read-this-fourth#7 and fill it out for approval. It's fairly simple and shouldn't take long at all. ^_^

Welcome to the site!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Lethal
Novice
Novice
Lethal

PostSubject: Re: Lawliet Reiryuu [デイダラのペレグリン]   Lawliet Reiryuu [デイダラのペレグリン] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:19 pm

It is the right template
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Lawliet Reiryuu [デイダラのペレグリン]   Lawliet Reiryuu [デイダラのペレグリン] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:40 pm

Ah I see. I apologize -- you did yours in a unique way. Approved by me. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lawliet Reiryuu [デイダラのペレグリン]   Lawliet Reiryuu [デイダラのペレグリン] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lawliet Reiryuu [デイダラのペレグリン]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: