Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Zeke Tozah the spirit bender I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Zeke Tozah the spirit bender I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Zeke Tozah the spirit bender I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Zeke Tozah the spirit bender I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Zeke Tozah the spirit bender I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Zeke Tozah the spirit bender I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Zeke Tozah the spirit bender I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Zeke Tozah the spirit bender I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Zeke Tozah the spirit bender I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Zeke Tozah the spirit bender 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Zeke Tozah the spirit bender I_vote_lcapZeke Tozah the spirit bender I_voting_barZeke Tozah the spirit bender I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Zeke Tozah the spirit bender I_vote_lcapZeke Tozah the spirit bender I_voting_barZeke Tozah the spirit bender I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Zeke Tozah the spirit bender

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsukuyomi13
Novice
Novice
Tsukuyomi13

Zeke Tozah the spirit bender Empty
PostSubject: Zeke Tozah the spirit bender   Zeke Tozah the spirit bender I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:08 pm

BASICS

Name: Zeke Tozah
Pets: Kagisune (Kagi) A Spiritual fox that been his first summon. Its blue and black colored with a touch of white
Weapons: A long rod with an Emerald encased on top with vine like decoration encircling it. He isn't very bright and hasn't figured out how to work it.

APPEARANCE

Hair: He has spiky azure blue hair that sticks up in all, it used to be black, down to chin with a large side bang in front of right eye but an incident when he was 11 made him loose all of his hair which regrew back in a Beautiful Azure Blue and now sticks straight up.

Eyes: used to be a beautiful shade of blue but 2 separate incidents made them blood filled looking a possessed black or eyeless look.
Height: at 17 he has reached a tall height of 6 foot. long and lanky fits his profile well.

Clothes: He wears a Dark blue hanpi accented in Azure blue along with matching Obi, Tekko and Tabi. Around his neck he wears prayer beads and on the right side of his hair a blue hairpin.

Picture: Zeke Tozah the spirit bender 854e257

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: At first glace Zeke appears to be enigmatic, keeping to himself not saying much but once you know him. You know he's just vacant with a migraine. With his current trauma count and MANY head injuries its apparent he lost a few brain cells. But pass that He is sweet and charming with a black sheet of paper where his brain should be, retaining a child-like innocence and curiosity, which often lead him to more trouble. Despite this he has great inner spirit and sense of loyalty, where its directed too leaves more to be questioned about though.

Personal Strengths:
  • A great inner spirit.
  • Almost Dog like loyalty to friends.
  • Innocence
  • Artistic

Personal Weaknesses:
  • Intelligence is severely lacking,
  • Dependence on pain medication, take it away and his is crippled.
  • Cetaphobia.
  • Child-like ignorance has a small since of right and wrong and can be lead astray.

Personal Hero: His Mother, which always knows how to take his pain away.

Dreams and Ambitions: not Very ambitious he Lives for the day, his life has just started, you need to find the dream before you can live it.

• Music, He loves playing various interments as well as singing.
  • Painting, has the most unusual quirk to vandalize things when he is 'in the mood'
  • Kagitsune for sticking around.
  • 'studying' the weather, very interesting to him.
  • Tinkering with things like his father does.

Dislikes:
  • Pickles, He is allergic
  • His phobia.
  • Migraines- Duh
  • Bullies- Who doesn't
  • Pirates, raided his family before.

Brief History:

His mother is a Healer she knew how to make very powerful medicine and knows how to perform major surgeries. She often is Zeke's doctor and gave him his pain medications for his headaches turned Migraines. His father can fix things like farming equipment fishing gear and other things. He was the first to make him his own instruments and taught him the basics of music as well as his bending ability to summon spirits.

Ever Since Zeke was born it seems like there was a target right in his head. as a child during winter his mother slipped on a patch of ice dropping him, on his head. Learning how to walk, running all resulted on him banging his head on something or another resulting in headaches and his medicine. When he was eleven he had fallen out of a high tree and as usual landed on his head. the Trauma had knocked all of his hair out and once it came back it Mystified the doctors as it had turned Blue.

From the age of 5 his father was teaching him about meditation and what it takes to summon out the dead and he summoned his first spirit when he was 13 a baby fox spirit which tended to stick around. When he was 15 a band of Pirates raided there home smashing into it he was hit pretty hard in the face as it gave him a 8-ball fracture in his right eye and sent him into a one year coma.

His father took his unconscious self fishing (to help with the waking up part) and a Large creature crashed into the boat nearly crushing him, retaining another 8-ball fracture, but had woken him up and created his phobia. The brain damage and injuries had resulted in his mother giving him her strongest Pain remedy's. He had recently have been hit by a wayward Lettuce cart knocking his front teeth out giving him a gap-tooth smile. He is now traveling in search of his destiny and to improve on summoning spirits.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Zeke Tozah the spirit bender Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeke Tozah the spirit bender   Zeke Tozah the spirit bender I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:14 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Zeke Tozah the spirit bender
Page 1 of 1