Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Howl, Spirit of Good Fortune. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Howl, Spirit of Good Fortune. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Howl, Spirit of Good Fortune. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Howl, Spirit of Good Fortune. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Howl, Spirit of Good Fortune. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Howl, Spirit of Good Fortune. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Howl, Spirit of Good Fortune. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Howl, Spirit of Good Fortune. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Howl, Spirit of Good Fortune. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Howl, Spirit of Good Fortune. 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Howl, Spirit of Good Fortune. I_vote_lcapHowl, Spirit of Good Fortune. I_voting_barHowl, Spirit of Good Fortune. I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Howl, Spirit of Good Fortune. I_vote_lcapHowl, Spirit of Good Fortune. I_voting_barHowl, Spirit of Good Fortune. I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Howl, Spirit of Good Fortune.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Howl, Spirit of Good Fortune. Empty
PostSubject: Howl, Spirit of Good Fortune.   Howl, Spirit of Good Fortune. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:01 pm

BASICS

Name: Howl.
Age: Unknown, but his appearance seems to be in his twenties.
Transformation: Into a black bird; crow. (How ironic for good luck to come from a black bird. Hehe.)

Weapons: His talons, and luck.

APPEARANCE

Hair: Dark bluish-black hair an inch about his shoulders, with scattered bangs. (Strans being uneven for bangs, and layered in the back.)
Eyes: A bright glistening sky blue. It always seems like there is a sparkle in his eyes.
Height: 6 ft.

Clothes: Howl dresses quite flambouant, loving his beauty and extremely careful about it. Commonly, he wears a light red jacket with a purple diamond pattern just laying on his shoulders with a string-tied longsleeved-shirt.

Picture:

Spoiler:

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: Howl is very outgoing and much so friendly. He can also be very out there; flambouant. He also greatly cares about his looks, thinking he much dress as well as he can. (He prep himself every minute, but he cares how he looks like hair, etc.) Howl is also very competitive, continuing this game he has with the Bad Fortune Spirit.

Personal Strengths: His carefulness. Howl always is observant of his surrounds and appears/disappears randomly at times when he feels he should. Howl's good luck is also one of his strengths, mostly keeping him out of trouble.
Personal Weaknesses: Even being a spirit of good luck, Howl still has some troubles when he is overly confident; which he is alot.

Dreams and Ambitions: To beat the Spirit of Bad Fortune in their little game.

+ Living each day to the fullest.
+ Good Luck.
+ Watching the Bad Luck Spirit lose.
+ Exploring and Visiting just about anywhere.
+ Going from place to place often.

Dislikes:

+ When he loses.
+ Bad Luck.
+ Staying in one place too long.
+ When he has to be still.
+ Being trapped in cages when he is a crow.

Brief History:

Howl has had a rough past with the Spirit of Bad Fortune for years. They, however, have a little game. The object of the game is whoever can give bad/good luck to the most people will win. This game, though, seems like it can go on for eternity.. which it has. It's an endless game at the moment, they being very competitive. It also doesn't help that their personalities completely clash.

Today, Howl lives on his own, continuing to bring luck wherever he goes. His luck works weirdly in ways.. Like he can give people luck easily, but having his own luck? It works a little slower with him. Say, he went out and played some cards in his human form.. He fibs, and they figure out. Would you say Howl is lucky? Not quite so, but his luck ends up helping him find a way out in the end.

A lot say Howl is a coward; that he is nothing without that luck of his. So he isn't liked by much spirits because they believe he is just taking an easy way out.
Back to top Go down
Airdragon
Novice
Novice
Airdragon

PostSubject: Re: Howl, Spirit of Good Fortune.   Howl, Spirit of Good Fortune. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:08 pm

Cool!
Back to top Go down
Airdragon
Novice
Novice
Airdragon

PostSubject: Re: Howl, Spirit of Good Fortune.   Howl, Spirit of Good Fortune. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:11 pm

and btw i'm on
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Howl, Spirit of Good Fortune.   Howl, Spirit of Good Fortune. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 2:03 am

Oh, I saw that movie! I loves him. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Howl, Spirit of Good Fortune.   Howl, Spirit of Good Fortune. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Howl, Spirit of Good Fortune.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: