Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Good Evening! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Good Evening! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Good Evening! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Good Evening! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Good Evening! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Good Evening! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Good Evening! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Good Evening! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Good Evening! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Good Evening! 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Good Evening! I_vote_lcapGood Evening! I_voting_barGood Evening! I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Good Evening!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Good Evening! Empty
PostSubject: Good Evening!   Good Evening! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 3:29 am

Introduction Post:

>C'est la vie

"Hello there. Well, introductions aren't really my thing. However, I suppose I'll try."

*Bows lightly to the administrators and other members who frequent the welcome forums with a cheerful grin, already leaning against the wall and thinking intensely as he spoke*

"My name is Rioshi, specializing in fighting and inventions and um...Roleplay Awards '05-'10 winner for 9 years of consecutive wins. Administrator at a few forum motion sites and been looking for an in depth paragraph avatar rp. Fighting style is close quarters and martial combat with specialties in Russian Sambo."^^'

*Coughing lightly to hide his smile, the man hands over his card from his vest pocket as he considers slowly if there might be any nation or persons in the roleplay who would like to start a scenario with him prior to him stating his location of origin before shrugging it off with a laugh*

"My objectives here are simply start a character from scratch and transverse the avatar world in game fully- be it romance, learning any kind of bending, and possibly making inventions if I am allowed without machine bending or the like being directly of impact to making new things in this world. I love creating a hero and making him grow with every step across the world, and I'm more than happy to help with any coding or roleplay scenarios. My specialty is machines and I've had prior experience as a water lord on another avatar site. Thanks for having me, and I look forward to rp'ing with you all!"
Back to top Go down
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

Good Evening! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Evening!   Good Evening! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:14 am

Heey I am Massie
Back to top Go down

Good Evening! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Evening!   Good Evening! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:26 am

A pleasure then, Massie. Nice to meet ya.
Back to top Go down
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

Good Evening! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Evening!   Good Evening! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:34 am

The pleasure is all mine. Nice meeting you too.
Back to top Go down

Good Evening! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Evening!   Good Evening! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:54 am

Well, first off! Thank you for the character approval and welcome- would I be too bold to ask how to edit the custom profile field, 'Characters:' bar on the side profile?
Back to top Go down

Good Evening! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Evening!   Good Evening! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 7:49 am

Ha ! I love this guys intro !!! ahaha anyway to get to your profile its below the site main pic of the four symbols.
Back to top Go down

Good Evening! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Evening!   Good Evening! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:02 am

Awesome! Another comment, and from an itachi fan from the looks of it ^^

Alright, so- yeah, Ive seen the profile. However, my question is how to change the Characters part right below the avatar to the left of this post. My guess is its an admin edittable only form, or I'm afraid I need new contacts lmao.

Btw, nice signature.

Characters: Put your character names here.
Element:

* Non-Bender

Back to top Go down

Good Evening! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Evening!   Good Evening! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:05 am

O the characters part, yea thats just admin edittable only form, and yes I am an Itachi fan lol the sig isnt anything special pretty basic actually XD but thanks :-P
Back to top Go down

Good Evening! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Evening!   Good Evening! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:14 am

*Nods cheerfully in response, figuring as much and just content that the character was approved expeditiously*

Not a problem. And hey, s'all good. What can you tell me about politics, interesting events, active roleplayers, and that sort of thing?

EDIT: With things like Anti Benders and the like, it seems this pbp (Play by post) is going to be incorporating a bit from Avatar's sequel, Legend of Korra. Am I wrong?
Back to top Go down

Good Evening! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Evening!   Good Evening! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:30 am

Well I dont know much about the sequel of Avatar but i am going to go with you as it is nothing close to the sequel lol , but the politics here mainly isnt kinda well *coughs* wells yea....but the active posts i am in a few. Active people well not everyone shows up everyday some show up like a few times a week, maybe a few show up everyday but not the entire site. Some people just sign up and dont follow through. Active people as you can tell me,Massie,Ray, River, well i am not going to name them as you can tell all the way at the bottom of the site as it lists the most active from the past 24 hours.

BTW: my character Lodi his pc is based off of itachi but he is quite dif from him =3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good Evening! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Evening!   Good Evening! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Evening!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next