Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Chris Seenter I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Chris Seenter I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Chris Seenter I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Chris Seenter I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Chris Seenter I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Chris Seenter I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Chris Seenter I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Chris Seenter I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Chris Seenter I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Chris Seenter 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Chris Seenter I_vote_lcapChris Seenter I_voting_barChris Seenter I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Chris Seenter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris Seenter
Novice
Novice
Chris Seenter

Chris Seenter Empty
PostSubject: Chris Seenter   Chris Seenter I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 6:44 pm

BASICS

Name: Chris Seenter
Pets: None
Weapons: Hydro Disc- A special disc that Chris himself made that’s a little thicker and harder than a Frisbee. In the center is a clear chamber filled with enough water that Chris can Water Bend the disc to change direction and either increase or decrease in speed. Also with enough concentration he can cause the disc to hover in place.

APPEARANCE

Hair: His hair is a dark brown color, definitely an odd color against the normal black of his tribe. It’s cut short along all sides, with a slight receding hair line on his forehead.
Eyes: A dark sapphire color that causes females to just stare at his eyes. Average in size, though they slightly sparkle when he’s Water Bending.
Height: 6’ 00”
Clothes: Wears a dark wool like shirt with matching pants that are warm in cool weather, yet breathable in warm temperatures. Along his arms are leather bracers that add a little protection, yet flexible enough that he can still get a full range of movement in both arms. Leather boots lined with wool warm his feet, with very small spikes that allow him traction on even the most slippery surfaces. At his side he carries a large water skin filled with water, for times when he must Water Bend with no water nearby.
Picture: Chris Seenter 9774313

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: Chris tends to have a positive outlook on life. No matter what kind of trouble he might be in, or what kind of disaster strikes, he always looks at it as if it could have been worse. Because of this it takes a lot to make him mad or sad, but when he reaches that point then he becomes real quiet. That’s the only indication that something struck him hard.

Most of the time Chris is either seen practicing his Water Bending, or coming up with a new invention of his own creation. Most of his creations actually work, however he does sometimes creates something that’s an utter failure. At least until version 2.0 is created. His greatest creation in his opinion is his weapon of choice the Hydro Disc. A Frisbee like weapon that can move in unpredictable ways is by far his greatest achievement yet.

To all strangers Chris might seem shy or stuck up. He tends to be quiet around those he just met, and usually stands alone in a corner when within a crowd. However that time he spends by himself is actually him assessing the situation, and analyzing other people’s personality. After a few moments pass he begins to open up and become very friendly. To those who he considers a friend, and consider him a friend, he’s a loyal ally and a great friend. Those who push him the wrong way, tend to find their sensitive spots encased in a block of ice.

Personal Strengths: He’s very smart, kind, trustworthy, and trusting.
Personal Weaknesses: Sometimes he’s too trusting, and could be led astray by someone with a silver tongue. He also tends to over analyze a situation while under pressure, and make a move without thinking it through. But his greatest weakness are women, specifically those close to his own age. He tends to freeze up when close to them, and unable to speak correctly when focusing on them. However he’s learning to cope with this weakness by trying to focus on something else.
Personal Hero: (A character or maybe an NPC.)
Dreams and Ambitions: His greatest dream is to become famous for his inventions, either through his inventions saving a nation or just bettering everyone’s lives.

Likes: Fish, practicing his Water Bending, working on his inventions, and helping others.

Dislikes: Potatoes, those who harm the weak, those who harm females, those who like to start fights, and those who bad mouth his inventions.

Brief History: Born of the Northern Water Tribe, Chris inherited his Water Bending from both his parents. His father taught him the basics of Water Bending as it applied to fighting. His mother taught him the more gentle approach to Water Bending, including infusing the water with healing chakra. While not as proficient in the healing aspect as the women of his tribe, Chris did learn enough that he could heal small injuries with it.

As he grew up in the tribe, Chris discovered he had a knack for inventing things. Usually they were small and mildly useful, but as he began to study and create they became progressively bigger and better. Often times he would go straight from practicing his Water Bending to his room where he would come up with the next best thing. It was his passion for inventing and Water Bending that he came up with his perfect weapon, the Hydro Disc. A specialized disc that was powered by his own Water Bending, a perfect and unpredictable weapon under his control. Well as long as another Water Bender didn’t try to manipulate it.

Having completed his Water Bending training under his father at the age of 18, Chris decided to leave the tribe to explore the world. He wanted to seek out new inventions, test his Water Bending against other benders, and hopefully find something that would make him stand out in the world. His parents had mixed emotions about him leaving, wanting him to succeed and also not wanting him to go. But in the end they accepted his decision and wished him well. With a smile on his face and a heavy heart, Chris ventured forth into the great unknown that was the world.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Chris Seenter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Seenter   Chris Seenter I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:43 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Chris Seenter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: