Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Makoto the Magician I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Makoto the Magician I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Makoto the Magician I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Makoto the Magician I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Makoto the Magician I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Makoto the Magician I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Makoto the Magician I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Makoto the Magician I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Makoto the Magician I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Makoto the Magician 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Makoto the Magician I_vote_lcapMakoto the Magician I_voting_barMakoto the Magician I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Makoto the Magician I_vote_lcapMakoto the Magician I_voting_barMakoto the Magician I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Makoto the Magician

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Makoto the Magician Empty
PostSubject: Makoto the Magician   Makoto the Magician I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:51 pm

BASICS

Name: Makoto. Which means "sincere, honest" which is ironic because what he does for a living.
Rank: Non-bender, Street Urchin, Street Magician (Not a real magician that uses actual magic he just uses sleight of hand to do his tricks.)
Pets: His familiar, which he calls it for the sake of his "job", is a black cat named, Yakov.
Weapons: He can use his slight of hand to his needs and

APPEARANCE

Hair: Makoto has dirty long black hair that stops at his eyebrows and when he has a show he cleans his hair in a near by water source and makes it look nice.

Eyes: His eyes are a steel blue-gray color that has been passed along to him by his mother. The left iris,which is the colored part of the eye, is slightly smaller than the other and the right is normal size.
Height: 5'9

Clothes:
Makoto has two different type of clothing he wears.

His first type of clothing is his Street Urchin clothes. The shirt he wears is a long sleeve white colored shirt and over that he wears a tan colored vest with four buttons and two pockets on the inside, usually it is buttoned wrong he either misses the first button and puts it in the second hole and it all looks off which to him does not really matter. His pants are long and very thin, he has two pockets on the site and a pocket in the back which is usually hidden by his untucked shirt. His shoes are normal looking shoes which have been beaten up and discolored by the constant use.

His second type of clothes are his preforming clothes. He carries this around in a bag that he always keeps with him. So he can quickly put it over his urchin clothes it is just a simple very light tan long sleeve shirt with rusty looking buttons with golden trim on his right sleeve and it missing on his left sleeve. He has two pockets on the inside the shirt. He wears his normal pants when preforming which has the two pockets to do his tricks. He wears no capes or robes because they either distract people or people get suspicious that he is using it to fake the "magic."

Out of these two sets of clothes he tends to wear the first one more because of the two extra pockets inside the vest.

Picture: Nope, no picture.

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: Makoto personality is a simple one he is just trying to make his way in life. He is not to mean or to nice, he is just average. His very laid back lifestyle and "I will do it later" attitude is what makes him just not care that much. He takes his "job" very seriously and loves everything his does. He likes to trick people, not along the lines of playing a joke but tricking him with his sleight of hand and making people think he has magic of some sort.

Personal Strengths: His sleight of hand, his hands in general, ability to climb and run, and can escape when in danger
Personal Weaknesses: Not caring, lack of any ability to fight or wield a weapon, laid back lifestyle, and
Personal Hero: No one.
Dreams and Ambitions: To grow old doing what he does and in the meantime have a family and teach his secrets to his kids so the tradition can go on.

Likes: His tricks, his life, his lack of money (It makes him happy because no one with bother him), and his cat

Dislikes: being called a magician (He thinks the title does not fit him), someone catching the fakeness of his tricks, getting caught, and losing the ability to use his hands

Brief History:
Makoto was born in the forest area south of the Light Kingdom where his family was apart of a group of people on their way to the Light Kingdom. He was born on a dark night where even the moonlight could not penetrate the tree tops. Sadly his mother passed away in childbirth because of the doctor and his poor skills at giving birth. Makoto was born well enough to be given to his father and once his mother was buried in an unmarked grave, which still is somewhere in the forest, they both left for the Light Kingdom. Makoto grew up in the Light Kingdom and learned the tricks his does now, and the sleight of hand from a kind elderly man who worked on the streets tricking people for their money.

Once, in a raid on the Light Kingdom Makoto's father was murdered for the little belongings he had and Makoto hid in the tiny basement shaking with fear. Makoto was nine when that tragic event happened and once all the raiders were dealt with people went on their lives and people actually bought the home Makoto was in. He was in the basement for a few days until the family found him and pushed him in the streets to live. Using the tricks he was taught to by the old man he made a living and left the Light Kingdom before he could be accused of stealing.

For seven years he traveled to the nearby small towns using other people's money to get his way there. One time in a town he found a cat and took the cat in and named him Yakov. He never did any of it for the wrong intentions, only for food and travel. Now at the age of seventeen Makoto has made his way to the Fire Nation hoping some people there will be foolish enough to let him trick them.

Last edited by Earth King Lu on Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Makoto the Magician Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makoto the Magician   Makoto the Magician I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:51 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Makoto the Magician
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: