Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Akustki & Jein I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Akustki & Jein I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Akustki & Jein I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Akustki & Jein I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Akustki & Jein I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Akustki & Jein I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Akustki & Jein I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Akustki & Jein I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Akustki & Jein I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Akustki & Jein 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Akustki & Jein I_vote_lcapAkustki & Jein I_voting_barAkustki & Jein I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Akustki & Jein

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Akustki & Jein Empty
PostSubject: Akustki & Jein   Akustki & Jein I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:05 am

BASICS

Name: Akustki
Pets: N/A
Weapons: N/A

APPEARANCE

Hair: His hair is covered by his hood, but if his hood was oof, it would be grey like his eyes.
Eyes: His eyes are pale grey with no pupils
Height: 6 ft 2
Clothes: * check picture *
Picture: Akustki & Jein Kakuzu10

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: He is straight forward and blunt always looking for the perfect route
Personal Strengths: His strenghts are himself as he only beleives in himself and the plan
Personal Weaknesses:
1. his past
2. his body
Personal Hero: N/A
Dreams and Ambitions: He is part of the clan Black Lotus, with Jein they hunt to capture the spirit of Kai and deathlock to fuse and create the ultimate Demon.
2. the taste of his victims blood
Dislikes:
1. He hates Jeins dumb religion
2. he hates having to wait
3. He hates sobish people

Brief History: He was a fast learner as a child. Though he was born with a unique ability to use his body as a weapon. Though he is an air / dark bender. The abilities he has learned give him the ability to use his own body as a weapon, he can open up his shoulder joints and elbows and dark energy formed from his own body tissue can be used as whips or can block like a normal blade can. His second ability he can harden his skin fusing his air ability and dark abilities. Thus making a hard surface with shadow and wind moving at high speeds as physical damage can not hurt him like kicks, fists, and weapons, the only thing that can hurt him is elements. He then later was recruited by the Black Lotus on his skill, their plans is to capture the Son of Lune and capture Shino. They plan to use the curse of Kai and the power of Deathlock in Shino. They plan to steal the powers of the two and create the ultimate Death to destroy the world and build a new one from the ashes. They plan on creating a new kingdom in the eyes of their Lord.

BASICS

Name:Jien
Pets: N/A
Weapons: A three bladed syth that can break apart and turn into a syth on a chain that can be whipped around with ease.

APPEARANCE

Hair: * Look at Pic *
Eyes: * Look at Pic *
Height: 6 ft
Clothes: * look at Pic *
Picture: Akustki & Jein Hidan10

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: He s a man who hates being side tracked, a man of religion...his religion is to offically kill his opponent.
Personal Strengths:
1. His strong ability to follow his faith
2. a man who always gets his job done
3. a man of is a fast learner
Personal Weaknesses: He really doesnt have much of a weakness. Though he is human, and the abilities he uses drain alot of his Chi, he can only last so long as his attack explode with much power
Personal Hero: N/A
Dreams and Ambitions: His life goal is to make is lords will come true

2. to fullfil his need to kill his opponent

Dislikes:
1. he hates people insulting his religion
2. he does not like Atkustki's bounty hunter ways as he cares alot about money
3. hes a smartass and hates people who ruin his fun

Brief History:Though he is a man who follows his religion. He is a different kind of bender, he can bend his on body...skin bending to put it short. He can bend and create a type of armor that increases his strenght and speed along with his chi BUT at a set back. In this state he can only hold for so long until he runs out of energy then hes open to attack. His second bending ability is using his chi to create animals or people he has killed. Kind of an elemental ability, each person he kills he places a diagram around the body of his own blood and steals the essance of the person he has killed and transfers it into his body. He was later accepted into the Black Locus and now he is teeamed up with Atkustki to hunt down Kai and Shino.

Back to top Go down
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

Akustki & Jein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akustki & Jein   Akustki & Jein I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:44 am

approved.
Back to top Go down

Akustki & Jein
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: