Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
 Mujin Batousi I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
 Mujin Batousi I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
 Mujin Batousi I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
 Mujin Batousi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
 Mujin Batousi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
 Mujin Batousi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
 Mujin Batousi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
 Mujin Batousi I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
 Mujin Batousi I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
 Mujin Batousi 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
 Mujin Batousi I_vote_lcap Mujin Batousi I_voting_bar Mujin Batousi I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Mujin Batousi

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mujin Batousi Empty
PostSubject: Mujin Batousi    Mujin Batousi I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 6:55 am

BASICS

Name: Mugen Batousi
Pets:N/A
Weapons: DreadWeave Bow: A Bow that lives to its reputation. A Black Bow that has the power to unleash a large electrical attack along with the power to bust through steel.DreadWeave Bow

* I am talking about the Bow not the imtimidating man in the pic*

APPEARANCE

Hair: (He has somewhat Long hair. As his hair goes past his ears and covers the back of his neck. His bangs stop right at his eye brows as it then curls outwards, along with the rest of his hair. He has dyed the tips of his hair green to his own liking, to match his eyes
Eyes: His eyes are emerald green
Height: 6"2
Clothes: He wears a black muslce t shirt that is slightly worn out due to the amount of fights he has been in. He wears black combat pants as they are made to endure the outdoors. He wears combat boots that are black as well, they are steeltoed boots as he enjoys kicking his enemies with them.

Picture:  Mujin Batousi E0ba169

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: full of himself, loves a challenge, Freedom, rebellious
Personal Strengths: He has a few, he loves to fight, he is not a quiter, and he is never afraid
Personal Weaknesses:
1.Does not know when to quit
2.Selfish
Personal Hero: N/A
Dreams and Ambitions: He wants to learn all the elements
2.bars
3.Outdoors
4.fighting
5.a challenge

Dislikes:
1.party crashes
2.cry babies
3.kids
4. the quiet

Brief History:
He was raised as a boy to become a fighter, he was raised by mercenaries and people who are payed to kill. He was taught how to fire bend and how to Earth Bend but later when he grew up he was known as the man who who bend electricity and Metal. He became stronger and stronger due to his training and then surpassed everyone in his clan. He became arrogant and full of himself that he turned his back on his people and set off to go on his OWN adventures. He created his own clan that struck fear in mercenaries all over, but some did not fear but respected as he took on 20 all at once and killed each and everyone one. He was known in bars to be a flirt and sometimes a drunk. The clan he created was called the "Black Spade". The symbol was a Spade and in the middle of the spade was a skull and cross bones. He would leave a graffetti marking nearby anyone of his kills as a mark the HE killed that person. From whoever meets the man before a fight, electrcity covers his body like he is a battery gone haywire. He has so much chi built up from all of his training and power that he holds its hard to sometimes contain it.

He later heard of a man named Lodi and he fought him. He lost BADLY and ever since that day he vowed to hunt and defeat him. Though each time he would find him and fight him, Lodi would not even draw his blade to fight him as he deemed him not worthy. This is what fuels Mujin to be who he is, this is what fuels him to fight to the very last till he becomes number one !

Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Mujin Batousi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mujin Batousi    Mujin Batousi I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:05 am

approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Mujin Batousi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: