Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Zaka Bosu (App) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Zaka Bosu (App) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Zaka Bosu (App) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Zaka Bosu (App) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Zaka Bosu (App) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Zaka Bosu (App) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Zaka Bosu (App) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Zaka Bosu (App) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Zaka Bosu (App) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Zaka Bosu (App) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Zaka Bosu (App) I_vote_lcapZaka Bosu (App) I_voting_barZaka Bosu (App) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Zaka Bosu (App) I_vote_lcapZaka Bosu (App) I_voting_barZaka Bosu (App) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Zaka Bosu (App)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaka Bosu
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Zaka Bosu

Zaka Bosu (App) Empty
PostSubject: Zaka Bosu (App)   Zaka Bosu (App) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:43 am

Name: Zaka Bosu
Pets: N/A
Weapons: None

APPEARANCE

Hair: He has medium length black hair which is spiked up, because of the length of his hair he often looks much taller than he is.
Eyes: His eyes are of normal size and shape and are of the colour blue.
Height: 5’11’’
Clothes: A sleeveless red robe with the Fire Nation symbol in the centre which is loose fit to not limit his movements, with a black martial arts belt around his waist. Black trouser’s underneath the robes, tucked in to black leather boots. He also has a black top which only covers his arms and shoulders, and it also has a hood that can be used to completely conceal his face when the need arises.

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: Zaka Bosu is a calm, friendly and intellectual person for most of the time, but when angered or upset he soon changes and becomes fiery and intimidating despite his youth. He is a very loyal character and tends to value others before himself, and will usually do whatever it takes to protect those he cares for.
Personal Strengths: Loyal, Strong, Friendly, Good leader, strategic and a good motivator
Personal Weaknesses: Changes when angered, quick to anger, prone to getting himself into bad situations
Personal Hero: None
Dreams and Ambitions: Zaka wishes to become a master of the Fire element and to travel the world

Likes: Training his Bending abilities, learning new techniques, fishing, exploring

Dislikes: Silence, long days, cleaning

Brief History:
Zaka grew up in a small village in the Fire Nation, several miles away from any other. He never knew his parents, as they abandoned him at a early age and left him at and orphanage. Not knowing his parents never really bothered Zaka he figured that if they didn’t want him then he didn’t want to know them. He didn’t discover he was a Fire Bender till he was about 13, a couple of older kids from the village gave him grief on a daily basis, sometimes they would all beat him, throw things at him, or chase him through the nearby forest next to the river. One day he was against a tree in the shade admiring the weather and the scenery, when suddenly a twig snapped and he swiftly turned around in time to see the bullies throw a few rocks towards his face. He ducked to the floor just in time and dodged the stones. He smiled to himself, proud of his reflex's, but that soon ended as they sent 3 more his way. Thanks to the orphanage he had small knowledge of martial arts, but also he was very agile due to studying acrobatics. This helped him to dive out of the way, only to have a log thrown at him. He didn’t notice it in time to dodge it. He stuck in hands out in front of him for protection, and a burning sensation went through his arms, starting at the top and going down to his hands. Fire suddenly erupted from his palms and flew towards the log, burning it completely in split seconds. The bullies’ faces were just as shocked as Zaka’s. There had not been a bender in this village for many years. The boy at the front stepped closer to Zaka, and stood in a fighting position, his friends slowly joining him. Zaka knew he still had no chance since he didn’t know how to control his abilities, the same feeling as before came to his arms, and he suddenly unleashed more Fire towards the boys feet. A wall of fire appeared around the boys, closing in on them. Zaka panicked, he had no control over his abilities and was now scared, he didn’t know how to save them. He saw an empty bucket across by the river and immediately ran for it, filling it up with water from the river. He had to concentrate when running back, being careful not to lose any, each drop was vital. He poured it on part of the fire, putting it out for enough time so they could escape. The bullies’ were scared for there lives, and ran to the village screaming at the top of their lungs. Zaka Bosu knew he was in trouble, and began sprinting back to the orphanage. He knew a few short cuts that would get him there before the boys but he wasn’t sure what he would do when he got back. ‘I’m going to have to leave …’ He thought to himself as he reached the orphanage doors. Within minutes he had packed a small bag of essentials. The bag was small enough that it didnt get in his was, and sat at the top of his back. He looked down at the sreet to see the 3 boys coming running up to one of the local guards. He leapt out of his window to the tree that had become so familiar to him over the years, using as refuge and to remain hidden. From there he could jump onto the rooftops of the other buildings around him, “Hmmm … a good way to stay out of sight.” he said to himself as he jumped like a cat to the roof top next to him. Rolling as he landed, the backpack protecting his back from the impact, another smile appeared on his face as he thought to himself 'That may come in useful soon' as he made his way through the village. He had heard of the Fire Nation school, that taught others like him, so he decided he would to the school and learn to control his powers he decided as he was leaping his way through the village ……

(I know it’s a bit long but I just couldn’t stop.)
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Zaka Bosu (App) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaka Bosu (App)   Zaka Bosu (App) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:49 am

approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Zaka Bosu (App)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: