Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Ani Tusaka(Ani Ba Lei) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Ani Tusaka(Ani Ba Lei) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Ani Tusaka(Ani Ba Lei) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Ani Tusaka(Ani Ba Lei) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Ani Tusaka(Ani Ba Lei) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Ani Tusaka(Ani Ba Lei) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Ani Tusaka(Ani Ba Lei) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Ani Tusaka(Ani Ba Lei) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Ani Tusaka(Ani Ba Lei) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Ani Tusaka(Ani Ba Lei) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Ani Tusaka(Ani Ba Lei) I_vote_lcapAni Tusaka(Ani Ba Lei) I_voting_barAni Tusaka(Ani Ba Lei) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Ani Tusaka(Ani Ba Lei) I_vote_lcapAni Tusaka(Ani Ba Lei) I_voting_barAni Tusaka(Ani Ba Lei) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Ani Tusaka(Ani Ba Lei)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

Ani Tusaka(Ani Ba Lei) Empty
PostSubject: Ani Tusaka(Ani Ba Lei)   Ani Tusaka(Ani Ba Lei) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:20 am

BASICS

Name: Ani Tusaka. (originally Ba Lei)
Pets: N/A
Weapons: N/A

APPEARANCE

Hair: Her hair is long with a red ribbon pulled through it(like the picture) It is brown and has a silky texture. The red ribbon has two decorations attached to it, and the ends of the ribbon hangs down from under her hair lying on her shoulders.
Eyes: She got her mothers eyes, Blue and almond shaped.
Height: 5'7"
Clothes: She wears a red dress that goes down to her knees, white stockings and a white are around the neck on the dress. The end of her sleeves are brown and the dress has two pockets on the front decorated with a green pattern. Her shoes are well worn and carries a brown colour.
Picture: :Ani Tusaka(Ani Ba Lei) Ani10
Ani Tusaka(Ani Ba Lei) Melancholic_Princess_by_Lunatique_SF

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: Ani is kind and loving, although she can be stubborn at times. She always tries to see the best in all people, but has a hard time forgiving people for their wrong doings.
Personal Strengths: Master firebender, Lightning bender, determined, agile, happiness, serious
Personal Weaknesses: Naive, too trusting, scared
Personal Hero: Her unknown father(Itou)

Likes: Cats, fire, animals in general, sweets, vegetable soup

Dislikes: War, fighting, unfairness, crying, being scared

"I don't want to be scared anymore"

Brief History:
Ani came into the world under extreme circumstances. Her home town was under an attack, when she was forcefully brought into the world by two strangers. She was removed from her mothers stomach along with her twin sister, the village her mother had lived in was destroyed and by the time her mother died she was long gone. She was brought up to be the man who stole her before she was born's child. He raised her along with his wife, spoiling her to the extent they could afford. She was always told that they adopted her and that she was the sole survivor of an attack on the town she was born in, and that her father was a brave soldier in the war but passed away in a suprise attack.
Ani always believed her 'adoptive' father, and trusted him like he was her real dad. She discovered her ability to firebend at an early age, and her family put theri best effort into earning enough money so she could see a firebending master.
One day she encountered her twin sister while she was playing in the forest, they were amazed that they looked the same and became friends after a short period of time. They met every day and played in that forest. It was around that time a man appeared at their house, he just stood there, observing them for several days, before one morning he was gone. Little did Ani know what this was her real father. She was ten years at that time.
As Ani aged things started to become more clear to her as she matured. She realised that the girl she met in the forest was her sister, and several other clued led her to believe that her father was indeed alive, and that it had been the man that had appeared several years ago. When she reached 18 years of age, her father died of natural causes, her mother abandoning their family for someone else. Ani went through her fathers stuff, and found evidence claiming that her father was indeed alive, including a letter. All the things she found scared her, and broke down everything she had belived in within the span of one minute. The monster that had stolen her had lied to her all her life, her whole life was based on a lie. She set out in order to search for her real father, and took on her real name 'Ani Ba Lei'

Last edited by Henate on Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Ani Tusaka(Ani Ba Lei)   Ani Tusaka(Ani Ba Lei) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:52 am

approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Ani Tusaka(Ani Ba Lei)   Ani Tusaka(Ani Ba Lei) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:03 pm

Whopee ^^ K, now that my replacement for Itou is okay, time to rp *evil grin*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ani Tusaka(Ani Ba Lei)   Ani Tusaka(Ani Ba Lei) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ani Tusaka(Ani Ba Lei)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: