Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Yui Sakane I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Yui Sakane I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Yui Sakane I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Yui Sakane I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Yui Sakane I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Yui Sakane I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Yui Sakane I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Yui Sakane I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Yui Sakane I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Yui Sakane 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Yui Sakane I_vote_lcapYui Sakane I_voting_barYui Sakane I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Yui Sakane

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

Yui Sakane Empty
PostSubject: Yui Sakane   Yui Sakane I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:37 pm

BASICS

Name: Yui Sakane
Pets: None
Weapons: A battle axe with a long handle. The handle is made of a strong type of metal, but is covered with wood for a easier usage and better grip. The blade of the axe is sharp enough to cut through trees as if it were the softest types of butter.Yui Sakane Gimlibattleaxe The blade's shaft stretches beyond the girls height, creating an intimidating apperance. The axe is about 5'11 long.

APPEARANCE

Hair: Her hair appears to be pinkish, but it's just one of her strange quirks. It's tied up in two smaller pigtails at the top, most of the hair falling down normally.
Eyes: Her eyes appears to have a slight purleish hint to the blue.
Height: 5'4.5
Clothes: Masami wears a blueish skirt that goes to right above her knees, around her wrist you can spot chains that she wears to accesorice her outfit. As a top she wears something resembling a tank top, only that it only goes down to her navel. The colour of this one is black/dark blue. Her shoes are average shoes, and around her thighs she wears accesories resembling chains aswell. Her teeth are a little bit special, and is yet another of her quirks. Her teeth at times can resemble fangs or cat teeth.
Picture: Yui Sakane 1272104384715

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: Yui often refers to herself as Yui-nyan, adding to her sweet and innocent apperance, however that couldn't be more wrong. Although she looks like an innocent child, her personality is strong. Yui knows what she wants, and strives to gain in no matter the cost. She is stubborn and hot-headed, but once you get to know her properly, she will soften and show you her sweet side, her caring attitude and her never-ending trust. She has great difficulties forgiving people for wrongs they may have caused to her in the past, and follows this saying "Trust is like a piece of paper. Once it's crumbled, it can never become completly straight again" Yui is one of the most childish of the ancients.
Personal Strengths:
Her strong will, superior agility, innocent apperance, strong body, weapon mastery
Personal Weaknesses: Stubborness, her never-ending trust
Personal Hero: Azami

Dislikes: Her partner, red, Her partner, dirt, sticky things, her partner, cats, laces.

Brief History:
Yui was created by the spirits like the other Ancient and placed in a secret chamber like the rest of them and awoke a 1000 years ago or something like that along with the rest of the ancient Warriors. When an earth quake hit the island the ancient awoke. The ancients trained and breeded together before they built a boat and 12 of them travelled to the mainland.

Yui couldn't be less attached to her partner Quan. His personality made him seem insecure in his eyes, which she only found irritating. Yui had the habit of blowing up right into Quans face whenever he started to irritate her. However Yui's personal hero is Azami. She finds her beauty and gentle and good nature to calm her down and is therefore trying to hang around her as much as possible. Whenever Yui is around Azami she is calm and her sweet personality shines through.

Powers: Yui posseses the power of telepathy, not afraid to use it on her fellow ancient in order to be let in on secrets they otherwise don't want her to know off.

Yui carries the ring Nanju, the Southern Star, and wears it on her left ring finger, but at times she can rebell and wear it in her hair as a form of hairband around her bangs.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Yui Sakane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yui Sakane   Yui Sakane I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:39 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Yui Sakane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yui Sakane   Yui Sakane I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:41 pm

Approved!!! ^_^ So Cute!!!

Azami will love her!
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Yui Sakane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yui Sakane   Yui Sakane I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:42 pm

Approved ~ ! She is tooooo cute!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Sponsored content

Yui Sakane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yui Sakane   Yui Sakane I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yui Sakane
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: