Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Yoshimori Hatake I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Yoshimori Hatake I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Yoshimori Hatake I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Yoshimori Hatake I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Yoshimori Hatake I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Yoshimori Hatake I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Yoshimori Hatake I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Yoshimori Hatake I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Yoshimori Hatake I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Yoshimori Hatake 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Yoshimori Hatake I_vote_lcapYoshimori Hatake I_voting_barYoshimori Hatake I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Yoshimori Hatake I_vote_lcapYoshimori Hatake I_voting_barYoshimori Hatake I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Yoshimori Hatake

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Yoshimori Hatake Empty
PostSubject: Yoshimori Hatake   Yoshimori Hatake I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:08 pm

((Hey, umm this character is a demon who left Demon Island. Can you please tell me what you think? I hope it's acceptable.))

BASICS

Name: Yoshimori Hatake
Rank: Demon (Left demon island and has been living among humans)
Pets: He can summon animal-like demons which serve him as pets. Though they aren’t pets he treats them as so when he summons them so they will listen to him and treat him as their master.
Weapons: only knows how use certain weapons. This is good because he rarely fights with weapons.

APPEARANCE

Hair: hair is messy, but suitable for him. It’s presentable and not to complicated as opposed to many of the people he knows with outrageous, large and sometimes funny looking hair styles.
Eyes: In his human form he has brown average sized eyes. In his demon form he his eyes are still average sized, but they turn into a crimson like color and slitted pupils.
Height: Whether he is in his human form or is demon form he is 6’1’’
Clothes: wears a black and white checkered shirt with a black and red striped tie. Over that he wears a black jacket which is pretty much always open. He also wears a pair of comfortable, yet formal pants. They are good for hanging out or formal meetings. His shoes are presentable, yet good for running. These are also good for hanging out, even though he doesn’t that much.
Picture:
Human Form: In this form he is very powerful, but he is concealing his power to show respect to allies and in some cases enemies.
Yoshimori Hatake Afb8906

Demon Form: While in this form he looks almost the same except for the appearance of tattoos. When he begins to fight in this form it usually means he’s getting serious and is ready to kill.
Yoshimori Hatake Tsukune-Ghoul-rosario-vampire-7855823-500-500

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: Yoshimori is powerful, but kind. He believes in being fair and not using violence to solve all his problems. He tries to keep the peace with his allies and rarely makes enemies. However, he is a very skilled fighter and loves a good challenge. This makes him a very confusing person, but he’s ok with that.
Personal Strengths: Yoshimori is usually in control of his emotions. He doesn’t make many enemies, but has many skills when it comes to fighting. He is very strong, fast, and agile.
Personal Weaknesses: Because Yoshimori loves a good challenge he is challenged to fights by people who underestimate him, which means he fights a good amount of the time. He is too nice so he hesitates when he fights no matter how bad the opponent is.
Personal Hero: (A character or maybe an NPC.)

Dislikes: Friends fighting over stupid things, People underestimating their opponents, bullies

Brief History: Yoshimori was born into a loving family like most people. The only difference was that his family was a family of demons. He was raised to believe that it was best to help people whether they were demon or human. His parents were very kind people and both took part in teaching him how to fight. His father taught him how to be ruthless while his mother taught him how to show mercy to certain opponents. He loved his parents and tried to do everything he could to make them proud.

One day while Yoshimori was walking with his parents he observed a group of human children who were being picked on by a group of tough demons. Yoshimori couldn’t stand by and watch so he went to help the humans. His parents joined him, but they went a little overboard and the large group of demons were close to death when the fight was finished. As a result Yoshimori and his parents left to the their home on Demon Island to live among humans in their human forms.

Yoshimori is now 15 and is happily lives in the Fire Nation with his parents. Due to a fear of being discovered as demons his parents don’t allow him to have many friends or do much. He keeps to himself and doesn’t interact to much n school. He lives peacefully with his parents, but wants to be able to have more friends. Only time will tell what’s in store for Yoshimori and his parents.

Last edited by Ren Shimamura on Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Yoshimori Hatake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoshimori Hatake   Yoshimori Hatake I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:09 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Yoshimori Hatake
Page 1 of 1