Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Aomori Tokgano I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Aomori Tokgano I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Aomori Tokgano I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Aomori Tokgano I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Aomori Tokgano I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Aomori Tokgano I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Aomori Tokgano I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Aomori Tokgano I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Aomori Tokgano I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Aomori Tokgano 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Aomori Tokgano I_vote_lcapAomori Tokgano I_voting_barAomori Tokgano I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Aomori Tokgano

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Aomori Tokgano Empty
PostSubject: Aomori Tokgano   Aomori Tokgano I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:26 am

BASICS

Name: Aomori Tokgano
Pets: He tends to have something following him. When he is sleeping his overactive imagination tends to show through his powers and at times something is created. He wakes up like normal and goes on in his normal life and once he sees the "pet" following him he makes it go away. They are more of pests than pets.
Weapons: Bo-Staff and his power of creation

APPEARANCE

Hair: He has dirty brown hair that falls over the tip of his ears and usually in time will cover his eyes. He really does not care about his hair, he just cuts it off when it gets annoying. If he needs to he will bomb it and make it look presentable but almost everyday he wakes up and that is how he keeps his hair.
Eyes: Brown eyes
Height: 5'7
Clothes: His clothes are from a person who is very creative but laid back and relaxed. His most of the time his long sleeve eggshell colored shirt is half tucked in and the other side not. His right leg of his light brown pants is actually to sort and shows a bit of his ankle while his left leg is just right and stops at the perfect point. His dirty brown hair is covered by a brown flat cap. (Google it. His hat is brown no designs just a piece of fabric made to look like a flat cap.) He wears a ring on his left index finger and the ring is green, which is the only colorful item on him.

Picture: Not at the moment.

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: Aomori is someone who has been those kind of kids who were just out of it most of the time and grew up with an overactive imagination. With his powers of creation he has the ability to make his dreams come to a reality and in battle this comes to his advantage. He is someone who is laid back, does not think before he acts, and just does not care about the big things. He is someone who would take the long route home just to spend time alone. He can get overactive in his creations and then start making things that are impossible to even think of which make him feel weak and unable to move. If he goes out of hand, he has to snap out of it which takes much drive and determination on his part.
Personal Strengths: His imagination, ability to not care, and a moment to calm down
Personal Weaknesses: How laid back he is, his imagination, and people who are to talkative
Personal Hero: No one

Likes: Long walks, dreaming, day-dreaming, starring off into the distance, and his creations

Dislikes: Large crowds, tight spaces, sameness, when he is stuck in a problem, and using logic

Brief History:
Aomori was created by the Spirits of Time, Space and Creation. However he was put into hiding by the Spirit of Creation (God of Spirits) along with the rest of the Ancient Warriors and the Ancient people. He were placed in a secret lab that belonged to the God of Spirits, there he slept until 1000 years ago, he stayed suspended in a cryogenic sleep. 1000 years ago when an earthquake hit the Island, the Warriors were forced awake and rose from their cryogenic state. For 1000 years they trained and mated with one another, until the island was plentiful with their people. Aomori along with the other Warriors eventually built a boat and headed to the main land. Where they keep the peace secretly while hiding from the spirits who wish them dead. (I had no idea what to say for the beginning so I copied you, Kouzai, sorry!)

(Now for my own history.)

Now Aomori is working on his power making lifeless items like common household items. Other than that he is focusing on things that are not of this world. Things that moved like humans but did not speak and it they did only noises could be heard. He is training on his power using it more and more and soon will have it mastered and probably be able to keep the creature for more than a day probably getting it to follow him like a pet or a friend. He seeks that, even though the others have different goals, Aomori wants to make a friend in this huge world they are living in.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Aomori Tokgano Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aomori Tokgano   Aomori Tokgano I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:42 am

(Why is everyone apologizing for copying me?! That's what you're supposed to do)

approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Aomori Tokgano
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: