Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The night of the full-moon(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The night of the full-moon(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The night of the full-moon(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The night of the full-moon(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The night of the full-moon(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The night of the full-moon(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The night of the full-moon(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The night of the full-moon(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The night of the full-moon(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The night of the full-moon(open) - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The night of the full-moon(open) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe night of the full-moon(open) - Page 4 I_voting_barThe night of the full-moon(open) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The night of the full-moon(open) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe night of the full-moon(open) - Page 4 I_voting_barThe night of the full-moon(open) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The night of the full-moon(open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

The night of the full-moon(open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The night of the full-moon(open)   The night of the full-moon(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:54 am

Hana sences a presence that seemed to be unknown to her, it had moved quickly and had vanished for a brief second, before she senced the presence under the table. She had been followed it seemed. She quickle leapt up on the table and pointed somewhere random, yelling "Snake! I just saw a gigantic snake!" Everyone in the room got up from their seats standing on the table gazing around "There it is!" Hana called out again, scaring the living crap out of everyone in the room, causing them to storm out of the building. Still standing on the table, she lowered her head slightly, talking in a calm voice "Who are you?" She asked the girl currently hiding under the table.
Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: The night of the full-moon(open)   The night of the full-moon(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:05 am

June growled slightly an anoyed look upon her face, climbing out from beneath the table "me I'm just a girl looking for a meal" she says looking up and down Hana an interested look on her face "hmm you could be what I'm looking for" she says licking her lips slightly rubbing her hands togethor eagerly "now now be a dear and sit yourself on a plate for me."
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: The night of the full-moon(open)   The night of the full-moon(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:18 am

Hana lets out a small chuckle "I'd rather not" She says before returning to a more serious state. The fullmoon still empowering her, she raises her hands starting to bend the blood in June's body, hopefully taking control over her movements. "You are messing with the wrong person on a night of the full-moon young lady" She said, staring deeply within the girls eyes.
(going to the movies, will be back in about 3-4 hours)
Back to top Go down
Shad0w
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice

PostSubject: Re: The night of the full-moon(open)   The night of the full-moon(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:48 am

Shad grins and runs off into the night. Under her breath muttering "you too" loudly enough for luna to barely hear it.
Back to top Go down
Shad0w
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice

PostSubject: Re: The night of the full-moon(open)   The night of the full-moon(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:34 pm

Shad then remembered she hadn't gotten any money or food that day so she headed to the home for the less fortunate " what a weird night" she thought.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: The night of the full-moon(open)   The night of the full-moon(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:37 pm

Hana flicked her wrist downwards, hopefully having full control over June's movements, causing her to kneel down. Hana's eyes filled with ill-intent towards the girl, the mood in the room suddently growing to gain a cold and harsh atmosphere. "I will make you regret the day you were born young lady" She said, her voice filled with detest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The night of the full-moon(open)   The night of the full-moon(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The night of the full-moon(open)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4