Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Azar and Quan  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Azar and Quan  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Azar and Quan  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Azar and Quan  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Azar and Quan  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Azar and Quan  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Azar and Quan  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Azar and Quan  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Azar and Quan  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Azar and Quan  89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Azar and Quan  I_vote_lcapAzar and Quan  I_voting_barAzar and Quan  I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Azar and Quan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

Azar and Quan  Empty
PostSubject: Azar and Quan    Azar and Quan  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:27 pm

((For another Plot later if we need someone))
Name: Azar Kindo
Pets: A small demon fox with the power to grow in size and power to attack or be ridden on. Pure light purple eyes that stare in our soul and will make you shutter. Azar and Quan  2385850714_990ccb0150
Weapons: A flaming sword and, many weapons hidden in many places. Like poison daggers and she carries a bow when she is out on a job.

APPEARANCE

Hair: A darker red with it flowing just past her shoulders.
Eyes: Flaming orange medium in size.
Height: 5’11
Clothes: : A long sleeve shirt with long pants and hidden within the pants is a dagger. With a little spark lighter in her belt to start a flame to launch form her belt.
Picture: Azar and Quan  120986-bigthumbnail (One on Left)

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: She is a free spirit and likes to express her ideas and use force, and is defensive when people try to say she is a baby. She likes to draw art and if she gets upset she burns it and starts over again. She likes to use force-attacking people and to use it to get her way. She is angered when people call her a baby.
Personal Strengths:
1. Fire
2. Stealth
3. Poison
4. Pretending to trust someone
5. Fast reaction time
Personal Weaknesses:
1. Death of a loved one
2. Seeing her animal injured
3. Being burned by a flame

Personal Hero: Her Brother

2. Fire
3. Fighting
4. Fox
5. Books

Dislikes:
1. Harsh Sunlight
2. Air
3. Being blamed for something she did not do
4. Being alone
5. Street beggars

History: Azar was born to a master fire bender and master water bender father. Azar was a twin with her brother Quan. Azar grew up as a fire bender and Quan a Water bender. Azar was just 1 minuet younger that Quan. Azar trained in fire for many years and learned her parents were not so great. Azar was doing her father's dirty work and everything her did was nasty, but the only reason she did it was because he said if Azar did not do it he would stop her training. Azar pushed thought many years till she became a master fire bender on her 17th birthday. On the dark night of her birthday and also her brother’s birthday she went into her parents room. Azar and shot a flame onto her parents bed sheet and it erupted in flames. Azar burned a little bit of her foot and she ignored it and continued going thought the flames. Azar ran out of the room and awoke her brother and ran out of the house. Azar told Quan what happened and he did not say a word but nodded and said, “We need a new home.” Quan went into the house and came back out with scrolls and books and some coins. “To Ba Sing Se?” Azar asked Quan. He nodded his head and they went into the direction of the city. In 2 weeks time they arrived at Ba Sing Se, and were walking down a dark alley when a few strangers ambushed them. Azar burned one of them to death and Quan killed one as well. Azar was stunned and she felt a parchment fell in her arms, which told her to go into a door just down the alley.

BASICS

Name: Quan Kindo
Pets: A brown, black, and white wolf. He is a smart wolf remembering trails and where he has been. Azar and Quan  Anime-wolf-anime-wolves-7227327-300-238
Weapons: 2 duel water daggers and different blades.

APPEARANCE

Hair: Dark brown short hair hanging down in front of his forehead,
Eyes: Fiery, medium in size
Picture: Azar and Quan  120986-bigthumbnail (One on Right)

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: Calm and can get in a fury if angered. He is clam about most things and is protective of his sister sometimes.
Personal Strengths:
1. Fast Reaction Time
2. Stealth
3. Final Blow
4. Poison
5. Muti-range Fighting

Personal Weaknesses:
1. Too over protective sometimes and not others
2. Not good at being under pressure (That is why he is mostly calm to avoid it.)
3. Throwing Poisoned pins
Personal Heroes: The Moon and Ocean Spirits.

2. Books
3. Sunset
4. Swimming under the sea
5. Secretly, To tinker with new concoctions

Dislikes:
1. Being All Alone
2. Trying to read ancient scrolls
3. Secretly, Seeing people pretend to be something that they are not
4. Beggars on the streets

History: Quan was born the eldest of twins, to be born under the sign of the water, his mothers element. Quan's sister was named Azar meaning fire and his name means water. Quan was older by 1 minuet but it did not matter to him as long as his sister loved him. Quan sneaked away in the day to learn water bending from his mother scrolls. Quan hid by the nearby river and practiced. He had to look like he went fishing, so he let out a line or bended a fish into his net. Quan came home just after he saw the sunset and he came back. His mother did not help him with his bending only complained about everything and Quan was sick of it. On the dusk of his birthday he awoke with fright to smell smoke and his sister dragged him out and told him what happened. Quan nodded his head and bended water on his arms going thought the flames and into his room to get his scroll he had never looked, at some coins his mother gave him when he was very young, and books of maps and different things. Quan burned his elbow a tiny bit but he ignored it and continued. “To Ba Sing Se?” Azar asked Quan. Quan nodded his head and in two weeks time they reached Ba Sing Se. Quan and his sister were going down a dark alley when two men ambushed them. Quan bended his water to distract him and Quan plunged his sword thought him. Azar burned the other man to death. Azar was stunned and she felt a parchment fell in her arms, which told her to go into a door just down the alley.

Last edited by Maki Luna Eve Erin on Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

Azar and Quan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azar and Quan    Azar and Quan  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 3:40 pm

I'm sorry, I know I said yes in my PM's, but Lethal is limited, and we have four already. The rest will just be NPC's.

Sorry, but unapproved.
Back to top Go down

Azar and Quan
Page 1 of 1