Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Karnia Martek I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Karnia Martek I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Karnia Martek I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Karnia Martek I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Karnia Martek I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Karnia Martek I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Karnia Martek I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Karnia Martek I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Karnia Martek I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Karnia Martek 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Karnia Martek I_vote_lcapKarnia Martek I_voting_barKarnia Martek I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Karnia Martek

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

Karnia Martek Empty
PostSubject: Karnia Martek   Karnia Martek I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:56 pm

BASICS
(so, this is mainly a character for the next plot. She will work together with Aku Tei (Earthy))

Name: Karnia Martek
Pets: none
Weapons: her bending

APPEARANCE

Hair: She has long, curly black hair. She likes to wear it in an pony tail. But some of the hair she let be in front of her face.
Eyes: Her eyes are grey. When she is angry it seems like stormclouds would pass through her eyes.
Height: 5'7''
Clothes: Karnia likes to wear yellow and white dresses. Above them she has a yellow and white coat and she always wears yellow shoes. She does not remember why she had chosen to wear yellow and white, but she thought it would fit to her.
Picture: Karnia Martek F42f901

CHARACTERISTICS
Personality: Karnia has a really strong personality, which she has to have because she is mute. She had never cared what other said about her. She ignored them if they said to many bad things. She is also not a person who wants to fight really soon. She likes the peace and meditation. She likes to train her bending and to listen to different stories, especially those before there was an royal family in the air nation. Her biggest wish is that everything could be like it had been in those stories. She also likes to help other people. She is not really talkative, but she likes to listen to other people.
Personal Strengths: air bending, sound bending, smoke bending, speaking with her bending (will be explained in the history), meditating
Personal Weaknesses: does not listen when she think it is not interesting, wants the old times back, would do anything if she can help, cannot speak normally (mute)
Personal Hero: none particular

Likes: meditation, peace, the old times, listening to stories, training

Dislikes: fights, wars, what other people say about her, air royal family, being closed up somewhere

Brief History:
Karnia was born mute, or that is what everybody thinks. She was a very silent baby, so first they thought she was dead. But they found out just in time that she was alive. Karnia always had troubles at the beginning, mainly because she could not talk with the others. So the first thing she learned was writing and reading. She also began to listen to the stories the elders told. Then, with 6, she started her airbending training. She became really good at it and slowly found out, that she could use her airbending to talk with others. She started to produce little moving pictures that showed the others what she wanted to say. But she soon found out that this would not help, that the others still not understood what she wanted. So with 15 she started to learn smoke bending. After she had also mastered this art, she could produce pictures in black, white and grey. Now the others understood her better, but slowly they began to talk behind her back. They said that she was a monster or anything like that, because she had no voice. First Karnia was really sad about that. So with 19 she started to learn sound bending. During her learning time she found out that she could use the sound bending that it seemed like the words that could be heared came out of her mouth. But she still had no voice. She also could change the voices she was talking with. But she only uses this technique if somebody really does not understand what she wants to say with her body language or with the pictures. At the age of 20 1/2 she was a master in all these three arts.
During the whole time she had listened to the stories of the elders. Slowly she found out that she would have liked the system that had been in the air nation before the royal family came. Now she would do anything so that it would be the same as in former times.
Back to top Go down

Karnia Martek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karnia Martek   Karnia Martek I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:59 pm

Approved! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
angelababy
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice

Karnia Martek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karnia Martek   Karnia Martek I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 2:31 am

thanks for sharing
Back to top Go down

Karnia Martek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karnia Martek   Karnia Martek I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:01 am

wth r u doing angel?
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

Karnia Martek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karnia Martek   Karnia Martek I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:31 am

Being annoying, she always posts, and it's actually quite stupid. Its an admin's job to approve.

Angel this is a second warning, if you do this again, I will ban you for a day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Karnia Martek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karnia Martek   Karnia Martek I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karnia Martek
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: