Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Viking (Norse) Gods vs. Greek Gods RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Viking (Norse) Gods vs. Greek Gods RPG I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Viking (Norse) Gods vs. Greek Gods RPG I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Viking (Norse) Gods vs. Greek Gods RPG I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Viking (Norse) Gods vs. Greek Gods RPG I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Viking (Norse) Gods vs. Greek Gods RPG I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Viking (Norse) Gods vs. Greek Gods RPG I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Viking (Norse) Gods vs. Greek Gods RPG I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Viking (Norse) Gods vs. Greek Gods RPG I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Viking (Norse) Gods vs. Greek Gods RPG 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Viking (Norse) Gods vs. Greek Gods RPG I_vote_lcapViking (Norse) Gods vs. Greek Gods RPG I_voting_barViking (Norse) Gods vs. Greek Gods RPG I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Viking (Norse) Gods vs. Greek Gods RPG I_vote_lcapViking (Norse) Gods vs. Greek Gods RPG I_voting_barViking (Norse) Gods vs. Greek Gods RPG I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Viking (Norse) Gods vs. Greek Gods RPG

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

Viking (Norse) Gods vs. Greek Gods RPG Empty
PostSubject: Viking (Norse) Gods vs. Greek Gods RPG   Viking (Norse) Gods vs. Greek Gods RPG I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:06 am

Two God Worlds

The Greek Gods ruled above America, unknown by the mortals.
But now the Aesir (Norse gods) have decided to take back America. They were the first to discover America, and they believed it right to claim back their land after so many decades.
But the Greek Gods refuse to leave. The Norse Gods abandoned America. Did they not? Therefore the Greeks were the rightful owners.
The two species struggle, the only one who doesn't interfere in the war is Artemis. She has demigods of both Greek and Norse gods with her, so it would be no good if she fought with the others.
The Oracle at Delphi and the Norse Goddess Frigg had the same vision. The Oracle had told the demigods in Camp Half-Blood about that. Frigg doesn't tell anyone, as always.

The pride of two races stand in the way
They do not listen what the rest say.
A boy and a girl with no connection at all
Shall find who will rise and fall.
What first isn't there, should soon appear,
Fighting all things they ever fear.
On their way they will meet some Em
but not everything they should beleave them.
From world to world the travel goes
untill finding the worst of the foes.
One belongs here, the other one there
and with some luck and wit, they might belong anywhere.

http://two-god-worlds.forumieren.com
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Viking (Norse) Gods vs. Greek Gods RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viking (Norse) Gods vs. Greek Gods RPG   Viking (Norse) Gods vs. Greek Gods RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:32 pm

I joined
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Viking (Norse) Gods vs. Greek Gods RPG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: