Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Chan To and Ark To I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Chan To and Ark To I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Chan To and Ark To I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Chan To and Ark To I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Chan To and Ark To I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Chan To and Ark To I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Chan To and Ark To I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Chan To and Ark To I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Chan To and Ark To I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Chan To and Ark To 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Chan To and Ark To I_vote_lcapChan To and Ark To I_voting_barChan To and Ark To I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Chan To and Ark To I_vote_lcapChan To and Ark To I_voting_barChan To and Ark To I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Chan To and Ark To

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

Chan To and Ark To Empty
PostSubject: Chan To and Ark To   Chan To and Ark To I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:27 pm

BASICS

Name: Chan To
Pets: Mittens - a small kitten she has bright green eyes she has ginger fur and a red color with a small golden bell.
Weapons: A small dagger, the handle is made of carved oak while the blade is made of silver.

APPEARANCE

Hair: Chan has short hair that stops just above her shoulders, it is a gentle blonde colour that seems to shine in the sun light.
Eyes: Cow sized eyes but they are a bright blue colour.
Height: Rouphly about 3ft at the moment
Clothes: She wears a bright green robe that stops just above her ankles, it has sleeves that just about covers her hands to a point where there barely visible. The robe is made of the finest silk, the edges trimmed with a slight red colour. She wears a Green headband and a bright red ankle bracelet.

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: Chan is a naive girl she is kind and sweet wanting to help out wherever she can, she can easily get scared though.
Personal Strengths: she tries to help her brother whenever possible and works part time in his shop.
Personal Weaknesses: She is too trusting, she is a terrible earthbender but is improving.
Personal Hero: Her older brother Ark

Dirt
Earthbending
Mittens
The stars
Eggs
Sweets

Dislikes:
Fire
Too much light
Cabbages
Falling
Heights

Brief History: Chan lived with her parents for the first five years of her life in the city of Omashu, they died when she was at the age of five and she was taken in by her older brother. Her older brother Ark teaches her earthbending whenever, the duo moved to the city of Ba sing sey where they live now. She works in her older brothers establishment whenever possible, she tries to spend her time in the dojo atached to there establishment, where the garden would be, she uses it as a training area alongside her brother, from there she called 'the dojo' she does learn in her free time but she has very little money. The dojo itself consists of plenty of rock to earthbend and quite a few target boards and practice dummies.
Chan has a strange bloodline on her mothers side dating back throughout the ages, he can't explain why but recently the local birds, rats and mice have been looking quite tasty. Sometimes when she wakes there is a rats tail sticking out from her mouth, or bird feathers on her bed. She even develops a small tummy during these times, and sometimes after waking up snuggling with mittens she wakes to find that she has developed a pair of cat ears on her head, they usually go away after lunch time however.

======

BASICS

Name: Ark To
Pets: (As above)
Weapons: An elegant bow made from oak, its string is incedibly strong, he has oak arrows tipped with ice arrow tips that glow a slight green colour.

APPEARANCE

Hair: Very short Black hair that just stops below his ears, it has blonde tips at the tips of his hair.
Eyes: Ark has Oriental eyes that are coloured a light shade of green.
Height: Aaround 5"5
Clothes: Baggy green shorts that stop just above his kneecaps he has a brown belt around his waist. He rarely ever wears a shirt but when he does it is a green silk shirt, with no sleeves he too wears a bright red ankle bracelet.

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: At times he can seem to be a jerk but tries his best to give his little sister a good life. He is kind and gentle to those he knows but can seem just a little standoff-ish to those he doesn't know.
Personal Strengths: Prides himself on being stronger than others, prides himself on being a good teacher.
Personal Weaknesses: Overconfident, Too quick to judge people, doesn't like the sight of blood
Personal Hero: Does not have one yet

Eggs
Tea
The girl next door
Fishing
Peaches

Dislikes:
Being lied to
Bad customers
Theives
Muggers
The cabbage man
Fire
Water

Brief History: Ark To knew his parents well unlike his sister Chan, his parents were quite wealthy and how they died was a mystery. His father was a warrior and his mother a waitress, they had inherited money from there grandparents. For a while Ark was content in Omashu but around eight he began to save up the money he was given which was quite a lot. At the age of twelve he left home, around this time his sister was two.
Ark left home to learn earthbending from a teacher in Ba Sing Se, he trained there for three years until he was 15, then using the money he got from his parents, he bought some land in the middle ring, there he set up a three floor building, the lower being used for his shop/three, the top and back being used for his living space.The middle which is accesed via stairs at the side is a nice quiet cafe, it has two workers a waitress and a chef, while Chan works there sometimes. The two places are liked among the locals, the shop for having many wierd and wonderfull items, the cafe for its wonderfull food. As a result Ark makes a decent living and is quite wealthy because of it.
He heard his parents had died, he mourned them for a while but then he realised his sister was on her own so he moved to collect her, when he finnaly brought Chan back to Ba Sing Se she was six years old, he enrolled her in at a school, agreed to give her earthbending lessons and even gave her a part time job sweeping the floor in his shop/cafe serving customers and stacking the shelves. They now do there best to fit in and live a peacefull life.

(picture to come soon but for now its done)

Last edited by WaterbenderChan on Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Chan To and Ark To Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chan To and Ark To   Chan To and Ark To I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:02 pm

Chan To is missing her personality, and I'll bypass her personal strengths and weaknesses since she is so young. Ark To is fine. ^_^

Other than that, I love your characters. They are very similar to my first two charas, Kiari (who was 7 years old), and his elder sister Tekara (who was 17 years old), so I'm liking them a lot.

Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

Chan To and Ark To Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chan To and Ark To   Chan To and Ark To I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:16 pm

knew I'd forgotten something I shall update it.
Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

Chan To and Ark To Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chan To and Ark To   Chan To and Ark To I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:20 pm

there fixed it now
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Chan To and Ark To Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chan To and Ark To   Chan To and Ark To I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:51 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Chan To and Ark To Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chan To and Ark To   Chan To and Ark To I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chan To and Ark To
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: