Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Avasia Kiyami I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Avasia Kiyami I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Avasia Kiyami I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Avasia Kiyami I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Avasia Kiyami I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Avasia Kiyami I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Avasia Kiyami I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Avasia Kiyami I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Avasia Kiyami I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Avasia Kiyami 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Avasia Kiyami I_vote_lcapAvasia Kiyami I_voting_barAvasia Kiyami I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Avasia Kiyami

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amakae
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Amakae

Avasia Kiyami Empty
PostSubject: Avasia Kiyami   Avasia Kiyami I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:34 am

BASICS

Avasia Kiyami Aerith1

Name: Avasia Kiyami
Pets: A large cat that looks to be a cross between a house cat and a wild cat. It is of mixed colouring. Black that mixes in with orange with black spots that resemble a cheetah. It is about the size of a medium dog and is highly intelligent and has the capabilities of speaking to someone in their mind. His name is Kenai.
Weapons: A polished wooden staff of ebony wood. It is very tough and old.

APPEARANCE

Hair: She has long brown hair. Bangs that frame her features and a long braid that almost reaches her waist and two smaller braids that hang over her shoulders.
Eyes: She has wide, almond shaped eyes in a blue green colour.
Height: 5'4"
Clothes: She generally wears a red suede like jacket with short sleeves and a pink, button up dress that reaches just below her knees.She wears gold cuff bracelets on both wrists and a pair of brown leather boots that reach just past her knees.
Picture: Avasia Kiyami Aerith1_2

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: Avasia is a quiet young woman who can be quiet observant of her surroundings but tends to be too trusting. She would prefer to see the good in all people until they have proved to her a couple of times that they are not worth her trust. She is an optimist at heart and hates to see the suffering of others. She is a great listener and often helps others with their conflicts, inner and outer. She is by no means, an outsider nor a introvert but she is a woman of few words. Despite the many great qualities within her personality, there is much turmoil within her. Not only from the death of Maseia and the disappearance of her oldest brother. Avasia must know what happened to her parents and who they were exactly. She does not even know their names.

Personal Strengths: She can see the good qualities in even the worst of people which lends her the ability to also help those in conflict to find their way. She is very observant.

Personal Weaknesses: She is too trusting of others and can easily be manipulated. Strength is another weakness of hers, she is not very strong.
Personal Hero: Secretly she idolizes Akino, her Light Bending Master.

A nice sunny day in the shade of a tree while she reads.
Peaches
Pleasant scents, she loves perfumes.
Honesty

Dislikes:
Being decieved or lied to.
Water Tribe food.
Useless waste of another's life.
Not knowing her own past or what happened to her parents.
Her own anger. Something she has much of but always keeps to herself.

Brief History: Avasia does not know much about her past or her family. All that she knows was that despite the peace between the nations, her parents marriage was frowned upon. Her mother from the Light Nation and her father from the Fire Nation. Her mother was disowned from her family due to their belief in keeping marriage within their own nation. For a time when Avasia was only a few months old, they lived in the Fire Nation. Avasia's mother was killed, how or why is still unclear to her and whatever happened to her father is something else that she does not know. Avasia was spirited off to Ba Sing Se to live with, what was assumed a distant relative.

This distant relative was named Akino, a man that was lacking several abilities. Such us parenting skills and emotional response. Avasia's care was taken up my Akino's neighbour, a woman who already had four boys to raise. In the end Avasia came to know this woman, Maseia, as mother and Akino as the unresponsive neighbour that she just happened to live with. It did not take Avasia long to figure out that Maseia was not her mother and that Akino was the only living relative that she knew was alive. But there was a reason for Avasia to have been brought to Akino. Avasia began to exhibit bender abilities when she was five, Akino would be her master.

Avasia was schooled in Ba Sing Se and took on the family name of Kiyami from Maseia, who took her in after she turned of age to go to school. Akino was now only her master and was very hard on the young girl. Teaching her Light Bending, as was her ability. Though she never recieved any recognition from her Master, Avasia had four brothers who, despite finding their younger sister annoying, they protected her from everything. Her 'mother' Maseia dotted on her.

Avasia was a quiet girl but seemed to find friends where ever she went anyways. She was studious and always exceeded even when it came to bending. When she was about fourteen years of age, one of Avasia's brothers had gone to the Fire Nation to further his training there as a fire bender and was listed as missing only a year later. Causing Maseia deep grief, she became very sick. Avasia helped look after Maseia on top of her bending and school work, leaving her social life behind. She lost many friends and found that her efforts were in vain when Maseia died two years later. By then Akino had taught Avasia everything he could teach her and decided to leave for the Fire Nation in hopes to find Maseia's oldest son.

After Maseia's death, Avasia greived but found the only way to alieviate this grief was to leave Ba Sing Se to travel, her destination is unsure to her conscious mind but she would eventually find herself also in the Fire Nation Colonies.

[[OOC: I left her history incredibly wide open for future plots and and whatnot. Something that could be played with depending on other players and whatnot, I love plotting with others. ^.^]]
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Avasia Kiyami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avasia Kiyami   Avasia Kiyami I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:45 am

approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Avasia Kiyami
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: