Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Orion Doom Occulta I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Orion Doom Occulta I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Orion Doom Occulta I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Orion Doom Occulta I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Orion Doom Occulta I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Orion Doom Occulta I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Orion Doom Occulta I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Orion Doom Occulta I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Orion Doom Occulta I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Orion Doom Occulta 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Orion Doom Occulta I_vote_lcapOrion Doom Occulta I_voting_barOrion Doom Occulta I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Orion Doom Occulta I_vote_lcapOrion Doom Occulta I_voting_barOrion Doom Occulta I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Orion Doom Occulta

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Orion Doom Occulta Empty
PostSubject: Orion Doom Occulta   Orion Doom Occulta I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:11 am

BASICS

Name: Orion Doom Occulta
Pets: None
Weapons: Orion uses a katana as one of his primary weapons. He is a very skilled martial artist as well.

APPEARANCE

Hair: Orion has long straight dark brown hair, It reaches down to his lower back. He usually wears a metal-pieced headband under his hair with two long strips of hair flowing down his chest.
Eyes: His eyes are white but they shine a purplish color when in the sunlight.
Height: 5'10
Clothes: See pictures.
Picture:
Orion Doom Occulta Neji10
(Normal outfit/Battlewear)

Orion Doom Occulta Neji_210
(Formal Wear)

Orion Doom Occulta Neji110
(More casual wear)

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: Orion is a serious and mature person.
In battle He is able to stay relatively calm in most situations and carefully look at the situation at hand. When forced to make difficult decisions on missions, he shows himself able to make a decision through keen observation and analysis. He is also very friendly and trustworthy. He is quiter than most people, He is usually thinking and observing the world around him. He keeps his opinions to himself most of the time. He believes that only can shape your own salvation and your own destiny. He does not let other people tell him how to live his own life and depends on no one but himself, He believes that it's his duty to obtain his true will. He does not use violence unless necessary. He thinks with reason. He often meditates to obtain peace and to understand his own mind. Most importantly, He sees all the nations as one. Overall, Orion is a cool, intelligent and realistic person.

Personal Strengths:
+Individuality
+Freedom
+Fighting skills
+Staying calm
+Musically talented

Personal Weaknesses:
+Sometimes he can be cocky
+Women
+Seeing people he's close to suffer

Personal Hero: His father for teaching him his ways and nature and his close friend Belial.

+Training
+Meditation
+Friends and Family
+Music
+Animals

Dislikes:
+Ignorance
+Seeing people suffer
+Being told what to worship, And how to live.
+Violence

Brief History: Orion was born into a wealthy Earth Nation family in Gaoling. He had one sister and brother, both older, Although he was the most unique amonst them. His father had always taught him to be independent and free. He had learned martial arts and the way of the sword at age of 7 by his father. He grew up with a good childhood, His family loved and appreciated him. At the age of 11, his family was brutally murder in front of his eyes by a group of bandits. He lived with his close friend Belial where he continued his training of the sword until he was 15. To this day Orion is a very powerful and skilled swordsman. When he was 15 his close friend had to go aid a sick family member in Omashu. Since then he was been a traveler/adventurer.

(I hope you liked it, I based the personality on myself and Neji from Naruto:D)

Last edited by Samael on Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I left out something.)
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

Orion Doom Occulta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orion Doom Occulta   Orion Doom Occulta I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:01 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Orion Doom Occulta
Page 1 of 1