Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
kiharu - Kiharu, Daughter of Kiari and Haru I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
kiharu - Kiharu, Daughter of Kiari and Haru I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
kiharu - Kiharu, Daughter of Kiari and Haru I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
kiharu - Kiharu, Daughter of Kiari and Haru I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
kiharu - Kiharu, Daughter of Kiari and Haru I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
kiharu - Kiharu, Daughter of Kiari and Haru I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
kiharu - Kiharu, Daughter of Kiari and Haru I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
kiharu - Kiharu, Daughter of Kiari and Haru I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
kiharu - Kiharu, Daughter of Kiari and Haru I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
kiharu - Kiharu, Daughter of Kiari and Haru 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
kiharu - Kiharu, Daughter of Kiari and Haru I_vote_lcapkiharu - Kiharu, Daughter of Kiari and Haru I_voting_barkiharu - Kiharu, Daughter of Kiari and Haru I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
kiharu - Kiharu, Daughter of Kiari and Haru I_vote_lcapkiharu - Kiharu, Daughter of Kiari and Haru I_voting_barkiharu - Kiharu, Daughter of Kiari and Haru I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Kiharu, Daughter of Kiari and Haru

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

kiharu - Kiharu, Daughter of Kiari and Haru Empty
PostSubject: Kiharu, Daughter of Kiari and Haru   kiharu - Kiharu, Daughter of Kiari and Haru I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:39 pm

BASICS

Name
Kiharu "the energy of spring"

Rank
Bender

Pets
A minature gold dragon fondly named Pluto. Pluto has bright red eyes delicate honey wings. He is small enough to lie across her shoulders, and is only about three feet long in body, and seven feet long in length.

Weapons
She weilds swords and knives, and also uses the ice sword that she'd inherited from her aunt, Tekara

APPEARANCE

kiharu - Kiharu, Daughter of Kiari and Haru Little10kiharu - Kiharu, Daughter of Kiari and Haru Tek4ea62da1511db8397676

Hair
Kiharu's hair is shoulder length and brown, silken and thick. Her bangs sweep across her forhead and meet with her hair, and she usually attaches an ornament to it.

Eyes
Very large and deep brown, like chocolate

Height
5'5

Clothes
Anything that looks cute on her, which gravitates from all colors except white. She has an impeccable sense of fashion and can be very girly with her choice of outfits sometimes.

Other Features
Kiharu has inherited Kiari's blue amulet, which magnifies Waterbending capabilities

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality
Kiharu is your typical teenager, sometimes self-absorbed and engrossed with her friends and schoolwork. She has a strong sense of justice and reasonability, and is quite diplomatic and resposnible.

Despite the fact that she seems ill-willed towards her parents, Kiharu is actually very respectful and loving to them. She mostly feels the need to develop independence.

Personal Strengths
Her stubborn quality is how she prevailed through most of the challenges in her life. She is also a likeable person and very tolerant, and often changes her needs to fit others. She is adept to understanding how people think, and is good at preparing for the future.

Personal Weaknesses
Kiharu has a short temper and is quick to fight. It is also hard for her to be mature ad reasonable when she is angry, and thinks of sparring as a way to let out most of her energy. She can be embittered to the point where she'll refuse to let go of a grudge, even when everyone else has forgiven it.

• boys and dating
  • being around her friends
  • getting involved in political manners
  • knowing things that she shouldn't
  • public schooling
  • young children
  • being respectable
  • her boyfriend, Maira
  • training
  • partying with Hisaki, Kaji and Kaon

DISLIKES

• when her parents tell her to do something she doesn't want to do
  • being coddled by her older brothers
  • having a curfew when she's nineteen
  • being turned down for a job
  • homeschooling
  • staying inside the palace all day
  • when she isn't taken seriously
  • disciplining

Past History
Kiharu was prematurely born as the only daughter of Kiari and Haru, also their youngest child. By the time she was born, her elder brothers, Noriaki and Sable, were already fifteen and seventeen. She didn't overcome her weakness from being prematurely born until she was around eight or nine years old.

Kiharu's Waterbending abilities came around when she was seven. She wasn't put in combat training until she turned ten however, due to the fact that her health was still delicate around that time. She loved Waterbending and everything about it, and Kiari took every opportunity he had to show her the beauty of it.

She considers the twins, Hisaki and Kaon to be close friends. The three, sometimes including Kaji, would play together all the time as children. Amaterasu often stole off with her so she could watch the twins spar.

Still, Kiharu's idealistic personality blossomed fully when she was thirteen. She requested to go to public schooling instead of being schooled privately, in the palace. Going to a regular school was going to be a good exerience for her, she'd reasoned.

After graduating high school, Kiharu is now in a special college studying politics, so that she would become a good adviser to Fire Lord Tsukiyomi or Kaji.

Kiharu aspires to go to the land her parents hailed, the Northern Water Tribe.

Last edited by LadyKura on Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

kiharu - Kiharu, Daughter of Kiari and Haru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiharu, Daughter of Kiari and Haru   kiharu - Kiharu, Daughter of Kiari and Haru I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:41 pm

*gasp* Approved by myself. And she has already been approved by River. *collapses*
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan

Kiharu, Daughter of Kiari and Haru
Page 1 of 1