Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Kaia  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Kaia  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Kaia  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Kaia  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Kaia  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Kaia  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Kaia  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Kaia  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Kaia  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Kaia  89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Kaia  I_vote_lcapKaia  I_voting_barKaia  I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Kaia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

Kaia  Empty
PostSubject: Kaia    Kaia  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:19 pm

BASICS

Name: Kaia Ice
Pets: Eria, meaning snow. Eria is a icy snow wolf. Her eyes are the color of a crystal shard. Her tail is full of sharp ice shards. Her fur is soft as snow. Many believe that Eria was made from the spirit of ice.
Weapons: Her bending and her blue wood staff, with gilder. A handful of white snow feathers, which she can disappear into.
Kaia  Icewol10
APPEARANCE

Hair: Black hair down with bangs across her forehead. Kaia put's one strand of her hair in a braid with a small flower looking bow.
Eyes: Snowy-Gray medium.
Height: 5'8
Clothes: See Picture.
Picture: Kaia  Blackh11

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: Curious, wise, shy. She is curious about the world because she lived in the Northern water tribe all her life. She is wise by knowing which decisions are right and wrong, but sometimes a impulse will lead her to the wrong choice. She is shy around someone new. No-one knows her as well as her parents do.
Personal Strengths: Unknown
Personal Weaknesses: Unknown
Personal Hero: Her Parents.

Likes: Her wolf, using her snow feathers, watching the ocean, Seeing the sun-set, boys

Dislikes: Death and Mass amounts of blood

History:

Kaia was born in the northern water tribe to 2 loving parents. Her father was a Master air bender and her mother, Kaia didn't know. Kaia was born like a normal water tribe girl. Kaia did chores around the house and went fishing with her father on the weekends.

Kaia loved the ocean, her name meant 'The Sea'. Kaia would climb the latter on their house and look at the sunset on the ocean. Kaia would fall asleep on the roof watching the sun go down. Kaia's mother gave her a necklace with a soft black leather for the neck and a ice pendant. Kaia awoke to find this pendant, but she loved it and never took it off.

At age 6 Kaia trained with her father with air bending. Kaia training for 6 years in air bending. She learned to use an air scooter, and she learned to fly on a glider. Kaia was master air bending. She was not thinking of learning smoke or sonic because she would have to go to the air temples for the training.

At age 12, the tribe girls would go to learn water bending. Kaia did the same. There teacher was a man, an old guy. His name was Master Tasu. The young girls saw the master do these amazing moves then they started small by pushing and pulling the water. The girls had a pot of water in front of them and they did the technique as same as Master Tasu. After about 20 minutes everyone had done it except for Kaia. Master Tasu put Kaia aside till she had made the push and pull. The other girls started to form the water in a ball. Kaia got frustrated and she felt an uncontrollable anger come on to herself. Kaia froze a student. The frozen student fell to the ground and everyone looked stunned.

The master banished her from the tribe, Kaia ran as far away as she could and she sobbed. The spirit of the ocean Aki came to her. "Why are you crying?" Aki asked. "They banished me from my tribe." Kaia said holding back a few tears. Aki looked puzzled and looked at Kaia "Your tribe lies across the sea, want me to them?" Aki asked. "Yes." Kaia said having no more tears. Aki looked at Kaia and hugged her tightly, giving her the strength to move on, but something else. Kaia felt a warm tingle inside herself and she felt as if she had new power. Aki raced across the ocean with Kaia to see the secret Kingdom. Aki dropped Kaia off and said, "If you ever need me my queen just call." Aki said fading into the mist. My Queen? Kaia thought and she continued into the secret nation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Kaia  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaia    Kaia  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:25 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Kaia
Page 1 of 1