Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Toano Terra I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Toano Terra I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Toano Terra I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Toano Terra I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Toano Terra I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Toano Terra I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Toano Terra I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Toano Terra I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Toano Terra I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Toano Terra 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Toano Terra I_vote_lcapToano Terra I_voting_barToano Terra I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Toano Terra

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Toano Terra Empty
PostSubject: Toano Terra   Toano Terra I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:50 pm

BASICS

Name: Avatar Toano Terra
Pet: Had a badgermole but he was killed.
Weapons: The four bending styles when needed of course.

APPEARANCE

Hair: His hair is exactly in the picture, a brown color short and goes not go past his forehead.
Eyes: His eyes are a light brown.
Height: He is about 5'8.
Clothes: His clothes are exactly like the picture. He has the thing on his wrist and he has long green pants with the article of clothing showing the Earth Kingdom symbol. He wears the vest type thing only when he is in training for earth, water, fire, or air. When he is not training he wears short sleeve green shirt with yellow trimming on the end of the sleeve and he wears the same Earth Kingdom necklace which was his fathers.
Picture: Toano Terra _quot_11

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: Since he was little he has been very shy and often keeps to himself that is why he is so good at being in hiding. He got this from a life of hard work and keeping to himself. Toano never really had a good education, but is not some idiot. He has common sense and at times will use it, Toano is not good in strategy or logical problems. He usually never talks to people when in large groups, when he is in a large group he either tries to get out of it or just sit far away and watch as everyone talks.
Personal Strengths: Being alone, not talking to others, and being in nature
Personal Weaknesses: Not being able to bend, being locked up in a house, staying in one place, and large groups
Personal Hero: His father

Likes: The Earth Kingdom, peace, bending, the land, and nature

Dislikes: Never really liked the Fire Nation,

Brief History:
Toano was born in one of the Earth Kingdom colonies to the West of Ba sing Se. (If you look on the map in the Announcements it is in block I4 right near the river in the square.) That small fishing colony had trade set up with the Northern Air Temple, the Light Kingdom, Fire Nation Territories, and even as far as the Northern Water Tribe. Toano's father was in charge of the trade with all the areas near the colony. He kept the records of all the trades, and the money received and lost once a trade was competed.

Toano lived in a rather big family, and it was all so busy that at least one child was left alone. Toano was somewhat pushed aside and ignored the only one to really show him some affection was his father. Years and years passed and Toano was actually home schooled because there was no school set up yet in the colony. He grew up and at the age of 10 he showed his first skills at controlling the elements. He was alone and reading under a tree when some kids playing off to the side decided to have some fun. They started to throw rocks at the boy, getting mad, Toano started to stop the rocks and in a furry threw them at the children using bending.

Later his mother and father found out and sent word to the Earth Kingdom Avatar Temple because they knew that the next avatar was going to be earth and any child below the age limit and showed earth bending must go to the temple for training. He was taken away at night and only his father said goodbye and gave him one gift, the necklace with the Earth Kingdom symbol on it. He was taken to the temple and there also was a good bit of children then the tests started and soon the numbers got smaller and smaller. Once Toano was tested he passed it and the others were sent home. Toano started the training in earth at the age of 10.

Mastering it at a young age he then was sent to the Fire Nation and trained with the greats, since this was a lot harder it took him four years to master it and finally bend fire. He then continued on his mission to the Air Temple and trained there with the monks and learned the element of Air. After that he was shipped to the water tribe and only in two years he mastered the element and by the age of 18 he learned all the bending styles. Sadly he was one day not able to bend and since he was shy and quite he really never mentioned he was the avatar. All of a sudden things changed and someone else said he/she was the avatar and that made Toano go into hiding in the Earth Kingdom where he is now.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

Toano Terra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toano Terra   Toano Terra I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:11 pm

approved
Back to top Go down

Toano Terra
Page 1 of 1