Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A Princess' Walk. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A Princess' Walk. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A Princess' Walk. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A Princess' Walk. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A Princess' Walk. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A Princess' Walk. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A Princess' Walk. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A Princess' Walk. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A Princess' Walk. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A Princess' Walk. 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A Princess' Walk. I_vote_lcapA Princess' Walk. I_voting_barA Princess' Walk. I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A Princess' Walk. I_vote_lcapA Princess' Walk. I_voting_barA Princess' Walk. I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A Princess' Walk.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A Princess' Walk. Empty
PostSubject: A Princess' Walk.   A Princess' Walk. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:07 am

Amu Yacht, heir to the Elemental Kingdom's throne, stood at the balchony of her room. She leaned against the railing, looking at the view of the kingdom. Amu sighed, "I wonder what Lun is doing.." She was in her favorite blue dress royalty made, also wearing ribbons in her dark bluish hair, being in long pigtails.

She sat down and leaned against the bars of the railing, "Hm.. What do to. I've finished most of my classes..Maybe I'll go outside for a little bit." Amu got up and puts her shoes on, then got up on the railing. Her moved her hands downward and jumped, using her airbending to soften her fall. She went around the castle gardens and went out of the gate of the palace.

Amu moved her light blue cloak to around her shoulders and started walking through the forest like area outside of the palace.
Back to top Go down
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

A Princess' Walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Princess' Walk.   A Princess' Walk. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:15 am

Massie was in the Elemental Kingdom. She had brown hair, brown eyes, and a purple cloak on. Massie looked around. She wanted to explore all the nations. Massie smiled, then she tripped. "Shoot this always happens. I trip, I stumble, and then I fall". Massie said. Massie tried her best to heal it but it didn't work she wasn't the high of rank. So Massie tore a piece of her clothing to cover the wound.
Back to top Go down

A Princess' Walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Princess' Walk.   A Princess' Walk. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:27 am

Amu looked around and saw an older woman. She slowly walked over to her and decided to introduce herself. She bowed when she got close, "Amu Yachi, pleased to meet you, Miss. Is there any way I can be of insistance?" She stayed in the bowing position, her pigtails hanging down so low, almost touching the ground.

(( Amu has long hair~ XD )

Her royalty-like politeness began to show.
Back to top Go down
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

A Princess' Walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Princess' Walk.   A Princess' Walk. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:31 am

Massie looked up. "No thank you Amu. I am Massie Sertori (I think thats her last name)". She said getting up. Massie bowed to Amu. "I am pleased to meet you Amu". Massie said. Massie smiled at Amu. Massie's hair was up in a ponytail. She is nice. Massie thought. "So do you live here, in this nice nation"? Massie asked Amu.
Back to top Go down

A Princess' Walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Princess' Walk.   A Princess' Walk. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:47 pm

"Nice to meet you Miss Sertori." She came up from her bow. "Of course I live here. I live in the palace." Amu nodded happily, "This is one of the best nations, very nice and calm. Especially when I become queen, I'm going to add a lovely garden for everyone to enjoy and have fun!" Amu's eyes seemed to just sparkle as she spoke of when she was becoming queen.

Amu blinked and looked at the young woman, "May I ask what you are doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

A Princess' Walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Princess' Walk.   A Princess' Walk. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:51 pm

Massie listened to Amu. "That must be nice Amu. I am happy for you, and I am sure you'll make a great queen. I just want to travel the world. So I came here. I have been to the Earth Kingdom already, and of course my home the Tribes". Massie said. Massie's brown eyes sparkled when she spoke of home.
Back to top Go down

A Princess' Walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Princess' Walk.   A Princess' Walk. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:16 pm

Amu blinked, "Oh that's cool! I hardly ever leave the Elemental Nation. Especially now-a-days because I've be taking the thrown soon." Amu smiled, "Would you like to visit the palace with me? Now that your here I'm sure it won't be so boring!"

Amu started to turn around and walk towards the gates, "If you'd like to join me, feel free!" She slowly started walking down the path to the Palace.
Back to top Go down
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

A Princess' Walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Princess' Walk.   A Princess' Walk. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:31 pm

"I'd love to Amu"! Massie said happily. Massie followed Amu. "Nice nation you have here Amu". Massie said. Massie followed the princess. Massie looked at Amu, and smiled. Shes so energetic. Massie thought.
Back to top Go down

A Princess' Walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Princess' Walk.   A Princess' Walk. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:00 pm

Amu walked into the Castle's gates, Massie following. She looked around then pushed on the extremely large and tall doors, entering the Palace, "Mom. I'm home!" Amu looked around as she walked in, "Hm. She must be busy." Butlers and maids walked through the area.

Amu walked passed the courtyard gardens that were in the middle on the palace and lead Massie into the dining room with the extremely long table, "Are you hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

A Princess' Walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Princess' Walk.   A Princess' Walk. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:04 pm

Massie looked as she walked with Amu. "Um yeah". Massie said. Massie looked at the long table. "Do you have a lot of family? Or is it fro your butlers, and maids to eat with you"? Massie asked Amu. Massie liked the castle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Princess' Walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Princess' Walk.   A Princess' Walk. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Princess' Walk.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next