Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Isai Glacius I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Isai Glacius I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Isai Glacius I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Isai Glacius I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Isai Glacius I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Isai Glacius I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Isai Glacius I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Isai Glacius I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Isai Glacius I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Isai Glacius 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Isai Glacius I_vote_lcapIsai Glacius I_voting_barIsai Glacius I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Isai Glacius

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adiar Devanon
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Adiar Devanon

Isai Glacius Empty
PostSubject: Isai Glacius   Isai Glacius I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:05 pm

BASICS

Name: Isai Glacius

APPEARANCE

Hair: His hair has turned prematurely white and grey, although it was dark brown before and there are still faint hints of the old coloring. Although its color has changed, his hair is still very thick, and he keeps it cut short and styled with the bangs up.
Eyes: Dark blue eyes with a faint ring of grey around the pupil, and veins of the same color throughout the iris.
Height: 5' 7"
Clothes: He wears a blue-grey vest with a black-embroidered water tribe symbol over a white, short-sleeved collared shirt. He wears black, comfortably tailored pants and worn but comfortable black boots.

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: Isai is not very friendly at first, and has few real friends. Although he is a hard worker and will try to turn any bad situation around, he tends to look at the glass as being half empty. He has a great curiosity about water bending, including its history and the study of its techniques. Despite his reluctance to form emotional bonds, Isai hates to see people or creatures in pain and thus he can be very kind to his patients while they are sick, and will then surprise them by being anti-social once they are healthy.
Personal Strengths: Hard worker, does not back down easily, and tends to remain calm in emergencies.
Personal Weaknesses: Can be too stubborn, tends to take a pessimistic view of things, and can be insulting. He does not remain calm in interpersonally stressful moments, and would not be described as having strong people skills.
Personal Hero: His old water bending teacher, who had a very strong personality and a lot of charm.

Likes: Growing things, helping those in need, Water Bending, and history.

Dislikes: Being made fun of, people who are too friendly, being totally inactive, and overly talkative people.

Brief History:
Isai was born in the Northern Water Tribe, and lived there till he was twenty-two. He studied the history of Water Bending, and worked with his teacher as a healer. Of generally average Water Bending talent, the thing that made Isai stand out was his natural curiosity about Water Bending and his willingness to experiment with the things he was taught.

Isai's parents were optimistic people by nature, and could not understand how their only child turned out to be so stubborn, argumentative, and negative. In truth, Isai was shy of other children his age and not very good at sports or the games the other children liked to play, and tried to hide his self-consciousness and embarrassment by acting out and being rude. It lead to him getting in many fights, and being generally disliked by the other children. His Water Bending training offered him an outlet to something he felt he was good at, and it improved his attitude dramatically, but he still retained his stubborn nature and his general lack of outwards sociability with others his age.

When Isai was twenty-two, his teacher was killed in a hunting excursion. Feeling angry and alone, Isai left his tribe and began to travel. He eventually made his way to the Earth Kingdom, where he paired up with an Earth Bender and together they opened an herbal shop. Using their combined Earth and Water bending, along with Isai's extensive knowledge of medicinal herbs, their shop flourished for several years. It took time, but eventually their professional relationship turned into actual friendship.

After eight years of working together, Isai's partner decided to strike out on his own, and things ended very quickly and very badly between the two friends. The experience left Isai once again bitter and angry, many old feelings welling up that he had experienced when his teacher died.

Feeling unable to remain in one place, Isai began traveling once again and working as a traveling healer and medicine man. He is now thirty-two.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Isai Glacius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isai Glacius   Isai Glacius I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:09 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Isai Glacius
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: