Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Ren Shimamura I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Ren Shimamura I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Ren Shimamura I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Ren Shimamura I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Ren Shimamura I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Ren Shimamura I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Ren Shimamura I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Ren Shimamura I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Ren Shimamura I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Ren Shimamura 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Ren Shimamura I_vote_lcapRen Shimamura I_voting_barRen Shimamura I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Ren Shimamura

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ren Shimamura Empty
PostSubject: Ren Shimamura   Ren Shimamura I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:04 am

Name: Ren Shimamura
Pets: He has no pets
Weapons: Ren has an arm strap with a blade that sticks out from the side retracts to conceil itself so he does attract any unwanted Attention. Along with this he has a a leg strap witch holds a couple smaller blades. These two items can be considered clothing since he is always wearing them.

APPEARANCE

Hair: Messy black hair that sometimes covers his eyes. It reaches the bottom of his neck.
Eyes: Brown average sized eyes.
Height: 5 foot 4"
Clothes: Ren wears a lot of black because it is his favorite color. He wears a black trench coat everywhere he goes. Under the trench coat he wears a black v-neck t-shirt. He also wears a pair of black roomy pants comfortable for running, fighting and working. Finally, he wears a pair of black boots which also great for doing anything he wants to do.
Picture: Ren Shimamura Dc63724

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: Ren loves to fight and is very competative. He is very kind when he wants to be, but doesn't show it when he is around certain people. He rarely trusts people, and does everything he can to protect the ones he does trust. He is very intelligent and is able to have fun no matter what's happening. Despite this he hardly ever smiles unless he is with someone he really trusts.
Personal Strengths: He is a very good bender despite his young age. He is very good under pressure and also a pretty good lier when he needs to be.
Personal Weaknesses: Because of his lack of trust Ren doesn't have many friends, which makes him feel pretty lonely. He bottles up how he feels and and sometime snaps at the wrong people.
Personal Hero: (A character or maybe an NPC.)

Dislikes: Bullies, being tricked, and being betrayed

Brief History: From minute Ren was able to walk his father trained him to be a fighter. He was taught to be ruthless, but it was harder than he'd thought to follow orders. When he turned 13 he was given his first mission. He was to locate and kill a woman and her two children. He tried to argue that he couldn't kill innocent people, but his father and other superiorstold him that they were wanted criminals. He went through with his mission and killed them.
A month later he had just finished his training session and was going to meet with his father. He over heard his father talking with their mission provider. They were talking and laughing about the mission he had completed. He heard them make fun of him and call him stupid for not knowing that he had killed his family. His father laughed that he had gotten his son to do his dirty work. Ren became angry and walked away before anyone caught him.
Ren left and became a target in the eyes of his superiors. In order to survive he became a mercenary and did whatever his employer would ask for the right price. He continued his mecenary life style for two years until he quit and went after his father. He was still a target and knew that his father would find him. When he finally did Ren fought and killed his father. With his dying breath Ren's father apologized for what he had done but Ren knew he was lying. He had done what he wanted and decided to continue his work as a mecenary. He had money but loved what he did it was exciting.
He was fifthteen and was still a target, but he thought it would be fun to see who his former leaders would send after him. He wasn't free, but he wanted to be able to live a little bit before he died. Now he's traveling and taking jobs when he's needed. Only time will tell what's in store for him.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Ren Shimamura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ren Shimamura   Ren Shimamura I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:21 am

approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Ren Shimamura
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: