Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Morning: Lost Loved Ones I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Morning: Lost Loved Ones I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Morning: Lost Loved Ones I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Morning: Lost Loved Ones I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Morning: Lost Loved Ones I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Morning: Lost Loved Ones I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Morning: Lost Loved Ones I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Morning: Lost Loved Ones I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Morning: Lost Loved Ones I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Morning: Lost Loved Ones 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Morning: Lost Loved Ones I_vote_lcapMorning: Lost Loved Ones I_voting_barMorning: Lost Loved Ones I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Morning: Lost Loved Ones I_vote_lcapMorning: Lost Loved Ones I_voting_barMorning: Lost Loved Ones I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Morning: Lost Loved Ones

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Morning: Lost Loved Ones Empty
PostSubject: Morning: Lost Loved Ones   Morning: Lost Loved Ones I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:25 pm

Tsukiyomi stood over Fyre and his fathers coffins. Both were grand and decorated, Tsukiyomi hung his head. His father and his crush, both in the same day....both died at the hands of the same person, Sasuno'o, the same person who killed so many others, the same person who killed both of Tsukiyomi's aunts...the same Sasuno'o that Tsukiyomi once called brother. Tsukiyomi started to shake, he was holding back tears, but not just tears, rage. A rage, a hatred had bubbled inside of him. Sasuno'o had killed everyone Tsukiyomi had cared about, everyone except his sister, Amaterasu. Tsukiyomi gritted his teeth and clenched his fists "Bastard..." he whispered low at first, but he couldn't do it he couldn't hold back the tears and the rage. He gave a great roar and slammed his fist into a wall denting it "BASTARD!!" he shouted to the sky.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Morning: Lost Loved Ones   Morning: Lost Loved Ones I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:42 pm

Amaterasu walked slowly to his side, head limp and eyes downcast. Tears dripped from her cheeks and onto the floor, and her body spasmed with sobs. She never knew Susano'o would kill Kouzai, their own father. Something like this could never be forgiven.

She thought the decision to keep Susano'o's and Tsukaia's relationship a secret would appease him and make him remember that he was still loved, if feeling unloved was the issue. Thought he needed compassion. It was her stupid, naive emotions that that was responsible for her father's death.

Her fists shook, and she collapsed over her father's coffin, sobbing loudly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Morning: Lost Loved Ones   Morning: Lost Loved Ones I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:55 am

Kiari listened to Amaterasu's hoarse sobs and felt a cold swath of horror and fear blanket over him. If he'd given all his strength, he could've stopped Sasuno'o, but he'd escaped with only minor injuries. Kouzai was dead. So was Nerusso, the Air Nation king. Kyoko had been wounded, but Aki had healed her.

What if he'd lost Haru? What if he'd lost Noriaki? ... Would he lose them eventually?

Kiari didn't dare think about it.

He closed his eyes and placed his offering on Kouzai's coffin. The body inside looked fake; artificial. He didn't believe this was the man he'd loved like a father. He was gone as well. Like Tekara. How many times would he have to go through this before he snapped?

"Farewell, Father," he murmered, a solitary tear running down his cheek. He'd only called Kouzai his father a few times before, but never to his face. Why did his first time have to be like this?

Next to him, Noriaki wept silently, hiding his face with one arm. The other was in a cast, broken when a statue fell on it as he was trying to escape. "Kouzai..." he wimpered. "Mom says he won't wake up. Dad, is that true? Is he like..." Noriaki bit his lip.

Kiari nodded, face desolate and pained. He pulled Noriaki close to him and allowed the boy to sob. Sob like he did for Tekera. Sob for the both of them. All of them.

The world was going to Hell.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Morning: Lost Loved Ones   Morning: Lost Loved Ones I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:02 am

Tsukiyomi saw the pain his sister was feeling. He swallowed his sadness and his anger, he knelt down next to her and put his arm around her hugging her. "It'll be okay sis.." he said "Trust me.." The truth was Tsukiyomi could barely trust himself.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Morning: Lost Loved Ones   Morning: Lost Loved Ones I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:18 pm

Amaterasu continued to cry, hugging her brother tightly. She couldn't help but relive all the childhood memories spent with her father by her side. When Susano'o and Tsukiyomi played too rough, Kouzai was always there to look after her. Both her brother and the person she loved like a sister betrayed her, and were responsible for the death of three people that night.

And she knew about their relationship beforehand.

But she would never tell Tsukiyomi that.

Instead she tried to stifle the tears, but they overwhelmed her. She bawled like a baby throughout the entire ceremony. Just as she had with Tekara.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Morning: Lost Loved Ones   Morning: Lost Loved Ones I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:22 pm

Tsukiyomi walked his sister towards her room, out of public view, she needed time to herself right now. Tsukiyomi stopped halfway there, at the garden. Tsukiyomi looked at her and hugged her "It's going to be okay sis" he said "Remember when we were kids, dad used to play with us here....." Tsukiyomi stopped, he probably wasn't helping, but he wanted to remind her of something happy to make her feel better.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Morning: Lost Loved Ones   Morning: Lost Loved Ones I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:22 pm

Amaterasu sniffled. "I remember," she barely made out, but the memory made her feel worse. "I... I don't know what I'm gonna do without him."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Morning: Lost Loved Ones   Morning: Lost Loved Ones I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:28 pm

Tsukiyomi turned Amaterasu around and hugged her "If her were here" he said "He wouldn't want you to cry....you werent the only one to loose a father today....on top of that I lost Fyre....so we both are at a loss."
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Morning: Lost Loved Ones   Morning: Lost Loved Ones I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:17 pm

She looked at him through blurry eyes. "Just... take me to my room," she told him. "I need to be alone for a while..."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Morning: Lost Loved Ones   Morning: Lost Loved Ones I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:19 pm

"Of course" he said, he never argued with his siter, and at a time like this not only would it be stupid and pointless but it would also be a waste of time, she was completely right. Tsukiyomi walked her to her room like she asked and sat down outside the door "I'm here if you need me sis" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning: Lost Loved Ones   Morning: Lost Loved Ones I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morning: Lost Loved Ones
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next