Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Shiro Kirosaki  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Shiro Kirosaki  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Shiro Kirosaki  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Shiro Kirosaki  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Shiro Kirosaki  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Shiro Kirosaki  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Shiro Kirosaki  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Shiro Kirosaki  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Shiro Kirosaki  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Shiro Kirosaki  89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Shiro Kirosaki  I_vote_lcapShiro Kirosaki  I_voting_barShiro Kirosaki  I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Shiro Kirosaki  I_vote_lcapShiro Kirosaki  I_voting_barShiro Kirosaki  I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Shiro Kirosaki

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shiro
Novice
Novice
shiro

Shiro Kirosaki  Empty
PostSubject: Shiro Kirosaki    Shiro Kirosaki  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:13 am

BASICS

Name: Shiro Kirosaki
Sub element: ice
Pets: A silver fox named Ryoku. Its fast and large enough to seat two people.
Weapons: two light blue katanas that he wears on his back in a x like fashion

APPEARANCE

Hair: short, silver hair that is often kept a bit messy.
Eyes: medium sized eyes that are icy blue in color but they have a strange tendency to turn red during battle
Height: 5'11"
Clothes: He wears a plain dark blue shirt and pants with white linings .
Picture:Shiro Kirosaki  Gintoki_by_Fbk_201

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: On the surface Shiro seems calm and gentle but during battle he becomes ruthless showing no mercy to his opponents.
Personal Strengths:water bending,and kenjutsu
Personal Weaknesses:he tends to lose control after awhile during battle
Personal Hero: His uncle

Dislikes: losing control during battle and airbenders

Brief History:
Shiro was a good kid living with his mother and his father being a traveler who came back from time to time. Ever since Shiro was three his mom,Hiruna, would teach him basic water bending techniques.

When Shiro was five someone broke into their house while him and his mom were practicing. Hiruna rushed back inside the house telling Shiro to stay back. Loud noises were heard and there was a scream from Hiruna. Shiro ran into the house only to find his father motionless on the floor. He tried to attack the person but they simply used airbending to send shiro flying into the wall, knocking him unconscious.

When he awoke he instantly began to cry. His uncle, Shin, came to comfort him telling him that from now on he will protect him and take care of him. It took months for Shiro to return to normal.

Shin was a renowned swordsman and waterbender and he took his nephew under his wing teaching him as much as he could.Shin was known for his sword techniques which were unrivaled in there efficiency and speed.

One day when Shiro was 13, his uncle decided to put him to the test and introduced him to someone to spar. Shiro fought with the person and at first it was evenly matched, but after awhile Shiro began to attack more violently and his eyes turned red. He began to injure his sparring partner until he became on the brink of death. Shin put a stop to the bout horrified at what he had just seen. A few seconds later Shiro's eyes turned back to their usual icy blue color seemingly having no memory of what had just happened.

Because of this Shin decided to send his nephew on a journey to find inner peace. As a going away present he gave him a silver fox. So now Shiro has become a traveler searching for a way to calm his inner demons.

Back to top Go down
shiro
Novice
Novice
shiro

Shiro Kirosaki  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiro Kirosaki    Shiro Kirosaki  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:56 pm

Done
Back to top Go down

Shiro Kirosaki  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiro Kirosaki    Shiro Kirosaki  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:07 pm

Approved! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shiro Kirosaki  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiro Kirosaki    Shiro Kirosaki  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shiro Kirosaki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: