Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Tamashi Shiawase I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Tamashi Shiawase I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Tamashi Shiawase I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Tamashi Shiawase I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Tamashi Shiawase I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Tamashi Shiawase I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Tamashi Shiawase I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Tamashi Shiawase I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Tamashi Shiawase I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Tamashi Shiawase 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Tamashi Shiawase I_vote_lcapTamashi Shiawase I_voting_barTamashi Shiawase I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Tamashi Shiawase I_vote_lcapTamashi Shiawase I_voting_barTamashi Shiawase I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Tamashi Shiawase

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SkyIsTheLimit
Novice
Novice
SkyIsTheLimit

Tamashi Shiawase Empty
PostSubject: Tamashi Shiawase   Tamashi Shiawase I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:29 pm

BASICS

Name: Tamashi Shiawase (translates to 'happiness spirit', which i sort of have a knack for where I live.. I'm always overly happy ^^'')

APPEARANCE

Hair: long, smooth, straight, light brown hair that comes to a rest just below his jaw, and his bangs sweep to his left, covering one of his eyes.
Eyes: bright, blue eyes that remind you of the ocean on a hot day. very wide, and full of life
Height: 5'6
Clothes: He wears a blue, fur insulated hooded sweatshirt, along with a darker shade of blue pair of pants. His boots also come with fur insulation to keep his feet warm during the cold days. His mittens are the same shade of blue as his pants, and also have a fur interior.

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: Tamashi is a very friendly boy, who is good with children and is always open to the problems of other people. Behind his blue eyes lie a world of creativity, and love to give. He enjoys life in general, and always loves to have a good time, but once you get him to sleep, be prepared to use cinder blocks to wake him! He loves to eat as well, although he strangely never gains weight.
Personal Strengths: He is an intelligent problem solver, as well as a strong young boy for his age. He constantly has energy (unless he's sleeping of course!), and is good with children.
Personal Weaknesses: As mentioned before, he is a good problem solver, but also easily confused, as he can be slightly slow. He doesn't have superb bending skills, and will be working on them throughout his story. He can also be scared by small things, such as spiders.

Personal Hero: He is influenced by the characters Sokka and Katara, as he has the joking soul of Sokka, but the loving and caring spirit of Katara

Likes: He enjoys things such as Ramen, sleeping, hugs, friends, and looking at the world in a different way.

Dislikes: He is not a fan of bullies, injury, sadness, broken peace, and unnecessary comments.

Brief History: Tamashi was born into a relatively quiet family from the north pole, who taught him their ways. He learned a slight amount of water bending, and he learned the way that his family looked at the world. He was taught how to truly focus, and look deep into his own mind. One day, soon after he had turned 13, he woke up, and his family had disappeared. He feels his purpose in this world, is to find the true reason his family left, and find out where they had gone to.

Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Tamashi Shiawase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamashi Shiawase   Tamashi Shiawase I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:44 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
SkyIsTheLimit
Novice
Novice
SkyIsTheLimit

Tamashi Shiawase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamashi Shiawase   Tamashi Shiawase I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:45 pm

thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tamashi Shiawase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamashi Shiawase   Tamashi Shiawase I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tamashi Shiawase
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: