Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Zakina, Right Hand of VanTac I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Zakina, Right Hand of VanTac I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Zakina, Right Hand of VanTac I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Zakina, Right Hand of VanTac I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Zakina, Right Hand of VanTac I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Zakina, Right Hand of VanTac I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Zakina, Right Hand of VanTac I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Zakina, Right Hand of VanTac I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Zakina, Right Hand of VanTac I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Zakina, Right Hand of VanTac 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Zakina, Right Hand of VanTac I_vote_lcapZakina, Right Hand of VanTac I_voting_barZakina, Right Hand of VanTac I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Zakina, Right Hand of VanTac I_vote_lcapZakina, Right Hand of VanTac I_voting_barZakina, Right Hand of VanTac I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Zakina, Right Hand of VanTac

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lu Meleng
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Lu Meleng

Zakina, Right Hand of VanTac Empty
PostSubject: Zakina, Right Hand of VanTac   Zakina, Right Hand of VanTac I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 12:43 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Zakina
Race: Human
Birthplace: Southern Water Tribe
Current Residence: Classified
Bender or Non-Bender: Bender
Element: Water, Ice Bending, Universal Bloodbending, Dark, Torrential Bending

|WEAPONS|
Name: A Collection of daggers
Picture: (see character picture)
Brief History: A collection of weapons from each of the targets that she kills. Five are carried with her at all times, although one is not from a target. The one she first used to kill, a weapon forged in the Southern Water Tribe that was given to her Father by one of the Water Tribe Captains in return for his years of loyal service.

Family:

Ziku (younger brother)
Zanrak (older brother)

Vernaq (Father)
Zikah (Mother)

Vekku (Paternal Grandmother) (deceased)

|APPEARANCE|
Height: 5’7”

Image: Zakina, Right Hand of VanTac Ab938cc4ff2614963a329d64f2da3239

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: A woman who is quick to anger, and slow to calm. Zakina will not tolerate fools or petty japes in her presence and has a firm hand when it comes to discipline and conduct. She is protective of her younger brother, Ziku, and considers her family to be the only thing that holds a higher place in her heart than VanTac. Her allies think of her as a tool in their plots to destabilise the world, and she is willing to be used as such - she isn’t here to make friends, nor to play nice with others.
Personal Strengths: Unassuming, Agile, Strong bending.
Personal Weaknesses: Physically weak, slow to trust, unwilling to make friends or collaborate on more than her assignments.
Hamartia: Love of her family - in a pinch she would always choose their safety above all else.
Personal Hero: Vekku
Dreams and Ambitions: To expel nobles from the office that they unrightfully hold.

Likes: Order, Respect for the hierarchy of VanTac. Those who have proven themselves fit for the position of power that they hold.

Dislikes: Nepotism, Monarchy, the idea that a person’s station in life is determined by their birth. Those who underestimate her for being female.

Brief History: Zakina, alongside her siblings, grew up in the Water Tribe as part of a small family. Her Father, a veteran warrior of wars fought many years before, and her Mother, one of the greatest healers of the tribe, raised them to respect the leaders of the Water Tribes and prepared them for service to their Nation.

When Zakina was only twelve years old, her Grandmother noticed that she was displaying abilities far different to those that Waterbenders usually displayed. She took Zakina aside and began to teach her independently, telling her the secret of her own upbringing - she was not from the Water Tribes, but a migrant of the Dark Nation. Her own Dark Bending had waned over the years, but the techniques that she taught Zakina allowed her powers to flourish.

Bloodbending was something that she didn’t develop until many years after she had already awoken her powers of Darkbending. One day, while training under the full-moon with her younger brother Ziku, they were set upon by a group of marauders who sought to capture them for nefarious reasons. Driven by the need to protect her younger sibling she instinctively accessed the powers that lay deep within her, halting the group of marauders in their tracks.

It was then that she and her brother met Tisa, a disgraced healer who had been watching them training from afar. She had been exiled for using the very powers that Zakina was displaying now, and secretly began to tutor the two siblings in the use of bloodbending. It took many years, but they both eventually unlocked the true extent of their power and became able to bloodbend at will, no matter the stage of the lunar cycle. Tisa warned them to keep their gifts secret, however - even in this day and age bloodbenders were feared, and Universal bloodbenders would be hunted and killed for the good of the Tribe.

It was not long after that, due to the trauma inflicted upon Ziku by the noble known as Tevrok, the siblings decided to leave the Water Tribes behind. They travelled far and wide, but soon were taken under the wing of Chao Daiyu and Vantage Tactical Solutions - together they had the potential to further the ideals of VanTac across the world, and establish an order not based on outdated ideals of birth, but on those who deserved to be in power.

VanTac history to be expanded on IC with Chao and Ziku
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

Zakina, Right Hand of VanTac Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zakina, Right Hand of VanTac   Zakina, Right Hand of VanTac I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 1:36 pm

Approved!

Welcome to Vantage. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957

Zakina, Right Hand of VanTac
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Character Creation :: Character Creation :: Approved Applications-
Jump to: